Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Local Weirdo
Default   #689  
Meh, I just feel like... nobody I guess.
I feel like I'm not really anyone's close friend or anything, offline OR online.
I mean, I hate that I tend to be the one who has to CALL someone, or say HI to someone.
I never get people calling me or saying hi to me, y'know?
I just get sick of it, it makes me feel like nobody really likes me enough to make the effort to say something to me first.

Ya sorry, I get like this sometimes where I get sick of it and I just have to rant. I just don't like ALWAYS having to be the person who starts conversations or who makes plans, etc.
It really seems like nobody ever wants to make the effort to talk to me, I always have to be the one to make an effort.
Old Posted 01-03-2011, 02:57 AM Reply With Quote  
Ice-Storm Knight
-Huggles Mew- ;w;
Old Posted 01-03-2011, 03:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Local Weirdo
Default   #691  
Thanks Airu.
I hate when I'm down because I'm usually pretty happy I think... but these things just get to me. It's especially hard in rl because the people I consider my best friends don't always feel like best friends.
Like if all three of us are together they both seem to talk to each other and they talk about all sorts of things and I feel like I don't really know them as much.
I just hate to feel like nobody acknowledges me, and I feel like that a lot. I'll be ignored or nobody seems to really want to talk to me. They don't make the effort to talk to me or I'm always just the "other friend" who gets second fiddle to all their other friends.
Old Posted 01-03-2011, 03:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000

Tad;;
Well be sure to come back sometimes? D:
We give away awesome stuff in here!

Mew;;
... D: But you're one of my best friends online. I hate it when you randomly go missing because it worries me to no end missy! I start conversations with you all the time. >:

[ L v e ]

There's nothing wrong with just a taste of what you paid for...
Old Posted 01-03-2011, 03:07 AM Reply With Quote  
Local Weirdo
Default   #693  
Really? Sometimes I'm afraid I annoy you or something. I have felt like you're one of my best friends online too but... I just hate to feel like I might be annoying someone. If I'm not then that makes me really happy.
- hugs -

I must be hitting my period or something soon...
- sigh -
Old Posted 01-03-2011, 03:09 AM Reply With Quote  
Ice-Storm Knight
You know Mew. What your explaining right now sounds exactly like what is happening with a friend on mine.
And actually she just broke down to. I'm on skype trying to help her.
Old Posted 01-03-2011, 03:09 AM Reply With Quote  
Local Weirdo
Default   #695  
Well I'm sure it's not just me that feels this way.
I hope she feels better.
I hate feeling like I don't have a REAL best friend or that I'm always the "other friend" who isn't as important.
I would say that this is mostly offline... all the time I hear my friends talking about things that I had no idea about. Out of the loop. It really pisses me off that I'm not important enough to be in the loop and know what everyone else is talking about.
Old Posted 01-03-2011, 03:13 AM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000

>: Mew. I adore you so much. You're hilarious and an awesome friend. I cherish you in my life, be it online or not. :3 Don't you dare forget that. If you disappeared then I'd be very upset seeing as how you do it very often at times... xD It's not cool, man.
So much of our online stuff is done as a team. It shouldn't come as a surprise that I like you. xD

[ L v e ]

Old Posted 01-03-2011, 03:13 AM Reply With Quote  
Ice-Storm Knight
Default   #697  
-Nods- I have never let myself close enough to someone to claim as a best friend. I just have friends and good friends. I did get hurt bad around the same time my boyfriend left for Iraq when my closet friend had betrayed me.

But it sounds similar to her. It her and two other friends. They were all close, but anymore she feels out of the loop and scared.
Old Posted 01-03-2011, 03:15 AM Reply With Quote  
Local Weirdo
- hugs more -
Thank you, that makes me feel a lot better Lee.
I was gonna go to sleep feeling pathetic like this but I'm glad I logged back on and let it all out.
I'm still sad about the offline situation but... at least I'm sure that you do consider me a real best friend. I'm just a little self conscious so I can never be sure about how others feel about me. ><;;

And look, there's an emoticon. I am feeling better now and that's the sign heh.

Airu :: Oh I'm sorry about that.
I haven't had a friend betray me really... except for some friends who basically quit talking to me because they're bitches. ^^;;

You know, I would say that she should just talk to them, but it's hard to say that when it will be hard for me to talk to my two friends. It's very hard for me to confide in people offline... I can't be sure that they'll actually care or understand what I'm going through for some reason.
Last edited by M e w; 01-03-2011 at 03:21 AM.
Old Posted 01-03-2011, 03:18 AM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000
Default   #699  

I'm very very glad to have helped make you feel better, Mew. You're a great person whom should never have to go to sleep feeling like crap. D: Sleep well though, hun, when you do go.

[ L v e ]

Old Posted 01-03-2011, 03:20 AM Reply With Quote  
Local Weirdo
Thanks again Lee. ^^
I'm not even tired though so that might not be for a little while.
I was trying to draw my doggie... but it's kinda hard. D:
Old Posted 01-03-2011, 03:22 AM Reply With Quote  
Ice-Storm Knight
Default   #701  
It's alright. I got over it. -shrugs- ^^;;
That kinda how our whole thing started. I didn't talk to her through facebook, 'cause I never talk through facebook so she removed me and said we weren't friends anymore. :/ Which is where I messaged her asking what was up. And it went from there.

She did finally ask one if they were mad at her, and she got a no. Which I'm glad she asked. She needed that. And I finally forced her to sleep.

-Hugs- I can be here to. <33
I'm not on Trisphee as much, but always on MSN. Like always. So I forget about it. x.x;
Old Posted 01-03-2011, 03:26 AM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000

Awwww. Well. I'll be here for a little while longer at least. :3
Drawing you're gawjez doggie? SAWEET. U:

[ L v e ]

Old Posted 01-03-2011, 03:27 AM Reply With Quote  
Local Weirdo
Default   #703  
Well that's good that you're over it. I got over my old friends, even though I still don't think good things when I do think of them. One pissed me and my whole group of friends off because she was a part of our little group but then she suddenly started hanging out with other people. The thing that was upsetting wasn't necessarily that she left our group, it was more that she just completely started ignoring us and didn't even try to talk to us. Like I would try to talk to her on Myspace (this was back in middle school haha) and she wouldn't ever reply to my comments or anything.

That's good at least. I hope she feels better about it all.

Oh, you should definitely give me your msn then woman. D8

Lee :: Alright then. ^^
Haha I was trying to. His magnificent features cannot be captured though.
Old Posted 01-03-2011, 03:31 AM Reply With Quote  
Exp. + 9,000

I've had a lot of friends being lost over the years, but I tend to ditch them instead because they're bitches. U: I get rid of people that make me depressed and pissed off because I have enough stress in my life. Not to mention, some people find me so severely obnoxious that they just stop talking to me anyway./ xD

[ L v e ]

Old Posted 01-03-2011, 03:33 AM Reply With Quote