Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Shadow's Servant
Default   #657  
(XD I guess... ~kicks Kyren~ but... BUT THE CORRUPT STILL HAVE ASURA. ~snugs~)

After a few moments, and everyone seeming... busy, he slipped into the shadows once more, letting himself calm in them and rest. Although he did not /sleep/, rest was always nice.
Old Posted 12-31-2010, 05:35 AM  
Keeper of Secrets
Taishi tilted her head slightly seeing how he moved and acted, sh watched the swirls, her eyes turned to Dacorum 'I do not trust him' she placed into Dacorum's mind 'I may be weakened but looking into him he isn't like the other captains... I don't know what it is... be cautious' she warned to him. If he used the new sight he gained from taishi then he would also see that he was shrouded unlike Taiya for example "If you spend all your time there you would learn of those around you... you really think you where alone in there, I am a light Ascent and even I now there are things in the shadows" she say rubbing her eyes lightly

she then looked at Taiye with a smile "I could only do it once and Dacorum was it... I dont the incantation rites without even thinking about it... He was the first one of you guys I met" she say all truthfulness in her otherwise weiry voice
Unmei no hi Tamashii tai Tamashii
Old Posted 12-31-2010, 05:36 AM  
Webcomicker!
Default   #659  
((I'm starting to think that Azeil betrayed the Divine to be with Asura and not cuz Ascellus is a meanie-face. xDDD))

-----------------------------------
CMYK
Old Posted 12-31-2010, 05:37 AM  
Blue Fish
(XD Nah, but it was a huge plus.)

'Tis a picture of Tokyo I took. ^^
I'm a girl.
I love Writing Tools, and KPop, and minty stuffs.
Old Posted 12-31-2010, 05:40 AM  
Keeper of Secrets
Default   #661  
((lol))
Old Posted 12-31-2010, 05:42 AM  
Shadow's Servant
Although he'd left, Azeil spoke to Taishi. /I did not say I thought I was alone, merely that I was not aware of these... wraiths./ Oh he knew he wasn't alone, but there were creatures he did not know of. These wraiths that the woman seemed to know so much about was one of them. Although the shadow being decided that it was, perhaps, wise not to return to the Divine camp again. Alone at least. He may not be able to be /killed/ by these people, but he was perfectly capable of being seriously injured, and it did take Azeil a fair amount of time to heal large wounds.
Old Posted 12-31-2010, 05:45 AM  
Shadow's Servant
Default   #663  
(~snugs the couple~ I'm off for the night guys, g'night <3)
Old Posted 12-31-2010, 05:45 AM  
Keeper of Secrets
Taishi looked to the place where the shadow captain had sunk into the shadows "Deathless and Wraiths are two diffrent species not to mention the ascent arco of the void and shadow" she continued 'around you is a mist of corruption... for the moment I can only say it's because you have been around miss asura' she say meaning the werehouse raid a few weeks back, though she found it strange as the mist around herself left a week after she had came in direct contact with the corrupt captain.

(nighty night...Wait what couple?)
Last edited by Taishi; 01-01-2011 at 10:16 AM. Reason: Altering
Old Posted 12-31-2010, 05:56 AM  
Divine Knight
Default   #665  
(I think Azeil and Asura?)
Old Posted 12-31-2010, 11:15 AM  
Keeper of Secrets
((We'll have to ask when the shadow's captain's player returns))
Old Posted 12-31-2010, 11:53 AM  
Shadow's Servant
Default   #667  
(yes, Azeil and Asura. XD)
Old Posted 01-01-2011, 04:34 AM  
Keeper of Secrets
((read my last post... it failed lol i'll add here))

Watching as the captain's went to rest or sleep, her eyes shone dull like ambers in the starlight "Rest well Shadow captain... Rest well Captain Taiye" she said warmly, sitting up once more she looked to Dacorum and bit her bottom lip for a second she believed he needed to hear this "My race have a saying 'We can only walk the path the fates have written for us' meaning we can not stray from what we are ment to do in this life..." she trailed off and looked to the guards who where protecting the camp "when I first came here I didn't understand why; why I was in a training camp and I didn't understand why you where the first one I met out of all the captains... I think it was to save you Dacorum" she say moving her hands behind her, she needed to get to her cloud to help there healing rate, though she blinked feeling dirt and not air, she just relized she was on the ground she looked so innocent and child like as she brought her had around to look at the dirt on it "wow... it feels soft" she genuinly sounded amazed.

Sitting there for a moment studying the dirt she shook her head, she placed her hand behind her and pushed herself onto her knees and pushed from the balls of her feet in once graceful movement standing for a moment she looked like she was going to fall back down she brought her wings came out to stablize herself, but unlike the first time they where seen, their shape changed from dove to be more dragonic and covered in white scales, with a sigh she aged to look like a woman no older than twenty years old, standing at five foot four inches, her white robes now replaced with pale blue robes, her nails grew to look almost claw like but seemed like it was blue crystal, dotted around her form would be white scales but they almost seemed like jewllery.

she'd turn and looked at Dacorum "Not my normal form but I will stay in it as it will strengthen us" she say placing her hand out to help up "This form in my race is called Drakon, as it is the closest form to our dragonic form" she say smiling, she wondered how he would take how she looked now
Old Posted 01-01-2011, 11:33 AM