Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Mother Ship
Default   #49  
"So?" Now Victor does sound like a brat. "Sometimes you anger me...but that doesn't mean I hate you or anything." He kind of mumbles. If he hates a person, he doesn't act against them, he stays as far away as possible. Now, if he treats a person badly, that's a completely different story. "Thank you." He says softly, still not letting go of his brother, but he has loosened the hold a bit. "It's alright..." He guesses since things are taken care of now, aren't they?
Old Posted 10-22-2012, 02:18 PM Reply With Quote  
an evil, possessed, psycho doll
James sighed a little looking to his twin "Your inner brat is showing." he said gently not sure if it was the right thing to say considering he just got his brother to calm down, but he was unsure if he wanted to be seen as a brat by the guests they where going to be having... well at least he was going to be having. "Have you decided what you are going to be wearing?" he personally knew he was stuck in the outfit he was wearing now, he had heard his brother's comment but decided not to comment about it.

He noticed that the other had loosened but not completely removed his grip from him "You know I can't run anywhere I'm forbidden to leave the house under any circumstance." he found that one kind of stupid in case there was a fire, what did they expect him to do just stay there to be burned alive?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Old Posted 10-22-2012, 03:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Default   #51  
Victor frowns a bit. "Everyone has a inner brat." He says simply. He doesn't mean to act like one, but he tends to just act as he does and goes on from there. He shakes his head a bit. "Haven't even started looking yet." Mainly because he hates having to go through his clothes every now and again. If it wasn't for the fact that his parents would take them away, he would give some of them to James-he gets to buy new clothes when he wants to so it isn't a big deal to him-long as they fit James well.

"Yeah, well, you can still run out of the room." He says simply. And he doesn't feel like chasing after him or anything. "...do you want to go somewhere?" Surely his parents would let him out if Victor wanted him to go with him, right? And that's part of the reason he picked the clothes he did. James had no input, though either way, those same clothes probably would have been bought with maybe some compromise of other clothes.
Old Posted 10-22-2012, 04:02 PM Reply With Quote  
James looked to him for a moment "Says you, I can't afford to be a brat." he said honestly knowing what awaited if he even tried. He doesn't know if Victor means to be like he is. As much as he doesn't want to think harshly of his twin but they where sixteen now, he should have know better. "Your kidding, you best choose soon." he sighed but knew he'd be blamed for keeping his brother occupied. "I best get going so you can get ready." he said trying to get away from his brother.

"I want to go to the basement where it is warm and try and pretend that I am not going to have to watch my back." he said gently shaking his head to the next question "Mother and father will be expecting you at the breakfast table." he said heading towards the door "Talk to you later Victor." he smiled weakly as he exited the room.
Quote:

Old Posted 10-23-2012, 01:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Default   #53  
"Everyone has an inner brat James. When it comes out, if it does, is a different story though." For James, his inner brat probably never shows, but that isn't surprising. He ends up grabbing James's sleeve before he can leave. "Why don't you pick it?" Long as the articles of clothing don't clash with each other, he'll wear it...and maybe even if they do.

"It's warm up here too." He's a bit stubborn on certain things. He frowns a bit. ""I didn't say right this second. I didn't say when." Victor will be hungry soon enough and he's probably worse when hungry.
Old Posted 10-23-2012, 01:32 PM Reply With Quote  
"I can't argue with that, but other when I am forced to wear girls clothing have you ever seen me act like a brat..." he turned his head and closed his eyes, as he remembered the last day he had a normal life, it hurt him so badly that he fought back the need to cry as he continued to walk to the door. When his sleeve was grabbed he stopped his eyes opening as he turned towards Victor "I-I shouldn't do that and you know that..." They both knew that but now he himself stood in a catch 22 as id he does do it he is going against their parents rules and will get hurt but at the same time if he doesn't do as his brother says it goes against him and their parents so sighed silently heading towards the wardrobe believing he would be punished less for complying.

"Lucky for some who can keep their heating on, I'm lucky if I get it for half an hour and because of a broken window it all leaves as soon as it starts heating up." he sighed wondering what the hell he had done to deserve such treatment. closing his eyes he bit his lip "sorry you didn't deserve that Victor, I'm tired, cold and hungry." he wasn't going to bring up he was also pissed off and upset or it would end up angering his already annoyed brother.
Quote:

Old Posted 10-29-2012, 11:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Default   #55  
"I don't see you that often." Victor states a simple truth there. "And it's just clothing. It shouldn't be for certain people really." At least not by gender, it should be by who it fits, who it looks good on in his mind. "Well, I picked your clothes." He just shrugs a bit. He's trying to make it at least semi-even, the best the can think of at least. He wouldn't be the one to rat James out, on purpose, or anything though they would still find out one way or another.

"Then stay up here." It's that simple in Victor's mind. He wouldn't mind it, at least not that part of him that wants James around, the part that others wouldn't like. The part that others would think is wrong and horrible. Other than that, he really doesn't know what to do. And if James does take on his offer, they both win, right? At least James wins to some extent right? "That's also why I asked if you wanted to go somewhere later." He says softly. That way James could get food and maybe Victor could get him to wear more clothes that fit him, and are cute on him. They both win there too, right? It's their birthday, they should both win for today.
Old Posted 10-29-2012, 11:35 AM Reply With Quote  
James moved his eyes down and to the right, it was true that they never really seen each other, he wasn't even allowed to eat with the rest of the family. He often felt like he had some sort of disease they where scared they would catch if he was near them to much and it hurt him a great deal. "That isn't my fault, I have chores and you have school." it was the simple true when he was allowed out the house he was kept on such a tight leash that if he took a single step away from their parents he would likely choke. 'He really is an idiot.' he found himself thinking when it came to the clothing comment. "No thanks, I'm going to warm up in the basement for a while and then start on my chores until the party... at this point I think I think I'll hide in my bedroom away from your friends." he still didn't want to go into the reason why he avoided Victor's friends as if they where a plague.
Quote:

Old Posted 10-30-2012, 04:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Default   #57  
Victor can't really control how much time they spend together, not that he knows of. When he was younger, when this first started, he wanted James to sit with them, eat with them....or for him to eat with James at least. But then he realized what that would mean for him. He didn't want what James had for sure. He didn't want to be punished like he was. "I never said who's fault it is." He never said that. He frowns a bit. "But it's warm up here." And part of him wants to watch his brother in the clothing. It looks good to him at least. "Why are you going to hide from them?" He still wants to know.
Old Posted 10-30-2012, 06:45 PM Reply With Quote  
James continued out the room he wanted to be part of his family, hell he wanted to go to school and learn, but as it stood he had the intelligence of a toddler, he couldn't read or right so he had to trust the house staff when it came to things but sometimes they worked against him. "It's our parent's fault... I wonder if all families with twins are like ours." he had been thinking over the last five years that perhaps parents didn't have enough love for two children born at the same time. Opening the door he looked down hearing how it was warm in the room, he had to agree but he wasn't intending to be hurt just to keep warm.

Closing his eyes he smiled weakly shaking his head "No thanks Victor, this is your room. Our parents would say I was intruding." it was the same every time "Perhaps if mummy and daddy say it's okay then I can stay the night." however he walked out the room hearing the next question not wanting to upset his brother anymore than he already had today. He just headed towards to his small closet like room just wanting to be alone, something told him however that wouldn't last long.
Quote:

Old Posted 10-31-2012, 12:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Default   #59  
A part of Victor does feel horrible about abandoning James, but there's also a part of him that puts him first before others. He didn't want to be in the same situation. Then they'd both be screwed instead of just one of them. "I don't know...I don't know any other families with twins." He also is oblivious to the fact that James can't read or write. It something he's assumed James can do because it's a common thing. Almost everyone can do it in their neck of the world.

"But you're not. I invited you." It's simple like that in his mind. Intruders come in without permission. "I shouldn't need their permission to spend time with my own brother who lives in the same house." He sounds a bit annoyed at that, but it isn't directed at James, not this time. He just watches as the other leaves, sighing a bit. He is just kind of there for a moment before going to his closet to get dressed, even though part of him just wants to go back to sleep now.
Old Posted 10-31-2012, 01:32 PM Reply With Quote  
James finally got to his room, he was caught by surprise as there was a bowl of fruit sat on the floor with a bowl of porridge "What the...?" He moved to it sitting on the small floor that he had, wondering if this was some sort of trap. he closed his eyes as his head lowered, biting his lip wondering if he would touch it or not. Eventually he gave in to his urges as his stomach grumbled and began to eat the food he had enjoying it to the point that he didn't care where it came from.

A maid went to Victors door and knocked before going in curtsying "Young master, I left the breakfast as you requested." she said with a polite voice. "Would you like your breakfast here or at the breakfast table?" if required she would take his breakfast where ever he wanted to eat without question.
Quote:

Old Posted 10-31-2012, 01:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Default   #61  
James may think Victor is an idiot, but he isn't a complete idiot at least. He's never thought of or said that he's the brightest bulb in the pack. He knows he isn't. But sometimes he does have fairly good ideas. He just has to hope when they involve more than just him, that they work out.

Victor smiles a bit at the maid, happy that she did what he wanted...even if she is somewhat paid to do that. "Thank you." He says simply. "If possible....I would like to eat here..." Though his parents may have a problem with that, he'll deal with it later.
Old Posted 10-31-2012, 02:13 PM Reply With Quote  
The maid smiled and nodded, happy that she had been able to please her young master's simple wish. "Yes young master of course, your parents are out at the moment. I believe they said they had to collect the last few things for your party young master." she said once again curtsying as she turned for the door. "Y-young master..." she stopped looking over her shoulder "if it isn't to bold to say, your shirt doesn't match your trousers... are you upset about something." The fact he had mixed matched was a tell tales sign, however, she was quite ready to be told to leave and mind her own business.
Quote:

Old Posted 10-31-2012, 02:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Default   #63  
"Ah...okay then..." Victor nods a bit. What else is there to get? He really has no idea, but it doesn't matter too much at the moment. He looks up at her when she starts talking again. Then he looks down at the clothes he's wearing a bit before frowning. "Ah...yes, a little bit, but hopefully it'll be alright eventually." Though he has no idea how to make it right. Most of his ideas/plans will probably fail if he implements them. He just sighs before going back to his closet. "It's hard to fix things that aren't completely your fault." Though he knows plenty of the blame is his for the taking. He went with it. He shouldn't have had and he knows that now, but it's a bit late to change things now.
Old Posted 10-31-2012, 02:35 PM Reply With Quote  
The maid walked back towards Victor and smiled. "I'm sorry if I upset you with my observation young master, is it something you wish to talk about?" she asked walking over to the wardrobe looking at what would be a good outfit considering the occasion "You are a sweet boy young master, perhaps that's your problem?" she said starting to take one of the shirts out and putting to him checking it before handing it to him "Sometimes you need to know when you need to be a little more demanding." he began to look for a nice pair of trousers to go with the casual white shirt.
Quote:

Old Posted 10-31-2012, 02:53 PM Reply With Quote