Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

A Wandering Soul
Default   #49  
(What about my siggy?)

Stray gave his attention to the person telling a story, and waited to the story to continue.

-Sorry, edited my post because I posted at the same time as Arrikanez x__x-
Last edited by Straywolf; 10-27-2011 at 12:07 AM.
Old Posted 10-27-2011, 12:05 AM  
Pocket Demon Ninja
"Continue, continue!" DK was on the edge of her seat.

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 10-27-2011, 12:05 AM  
Rebooting....
Default   #51  
The 'young' angel's eyes were weide with wonder as she listened -and watched- the tale, enraptured by the tale. As the story teller paused, she had to keep herself from demanding the ask what happened next. She wasn't a child, after all.
Old Posted 10-27-2011, 12:07 AM  
Wanderer
Trying to do her best to not look interested, Rion opened a flask and downed the contents before checking. A moment later, she realized that it had been her brother's vodka tonic.

"....auuuuuugh...." She grabbed a unattended cup of water off a table and washed it down.

(("Espy" just sounded weird, because I'm RPing as Rion anyways.))
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 10-27-2011, 12:16 AM  
The Weaver of Tales
Default   #53  
The storyteller saw that his audience was still with him, and very eager to know what was next, so he continued, with a flourish of his hand to start the narration again.

"The boy was taken aback. But he, as all children of the village, had been told that one did not refuse gifts from spirits. He held out his hands in acceptance of her gift, on which point she laughed, and gently caressed his cheek.

'Ah, child.' she said. 'You are much too human. This will never do.'

She picked him up as a mother would, and held him close, stroking his hair as she murmured in a language he did not recognize.

'Child, child. You will be wonderful. You will be loved. No human will touch you, no harsh hand beat you ever again.' she whispered into his ear.

An ear, the boy realized, that was much larger, and much more sensitive than he remembered. He also felt strange as the lady set him back down on the ground, finding it much higher up than he remembered. Until he looked down into the pool."

Here, Ai waved his hand again, making the picture in the air shift to the boy's perspective, so the audience saw what he saw.

"He had been changed into a beautiful, gallant, pure white creature. A spiraling horn the color of cream extended from his forehead, and his legs were slender, ending in delicate cloven hooves. The woman had turned him into a unicorn, the beast of myth and legend. And also of extraordinary kindness. As he was looking at himself in the mirror of the pool's water, the spirit approached him, rubbing his neck and nose.

'You have always been beloved of this forest, and the animals within. Now you are free to wander, and to spread your kindness throughout the world. No cage can hold you, no human can touch you. You are a free spirit now - free from that life.'

And the boy felt flowing into him strength he had never known he had. The life of before fell away from his memories, while new knowledge seeped into their place. He knew that there were others like him - others that had been changed. And he must find them. For a unicorn is never happier than with his own kind."

He switched the story back to third-person with a wave of his hand, and continued.

"The boy was freed for his kindness. But instead of cursing the family that had beat him so, he blessed them with an easy life. However, he asked one favor - to make his mother barren, so that she would never rear another child in the harsh way she had raised him."

He bowed, waving again, and creating an image in the air of unicorns running peacefully along a beach.

"Once he had done these things, he found another group of unicorns who had once been children as he had. He spent the rest of his life among this herd, able to enjoy the time with his new family, as well as spread his kindness among the animals far and wide.

This is a tale I tell. Whether it is true or not is up to you to decide. I am merely the weaver, and you are the tools. Thank you for letting this poor storyteller regale you."

He bowed again.
Old Posted 10-27-2011, 12:30 AM  
Pocket Demon Ninja
"Oh what a wonderful story." DK had tears in her eyes.

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 10-27-2011, 12:37 AM  
Rebooting....
Default   #55  
The sound of clapping hands rung out as Rinni applauded the amazing story that had been told to them. It was just like a fairy tale; so definitely got her seal of approval.
Old Posted 10-27-2011, 12:43 AM  
The Weaver of Tales
Ai smiled at the others, and lowered his head in humble acceptance of the applause.

"Thank you - I have never had such a welcome reception for one of my stories..."
Old Posted 10-27-2011, 12:45 AM  
A Wandering Soul
Default   #57  
Stray clapped along with the other guests, and smiled at the storyteller.
Old Posted 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM  
Wanderer
Rion stood for a moment, then reluctantly clapped, though she hated brining attention to herself. It reminded her of something...
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 10-27-2011, 12:58 AM  
Silent Scream
Default   #59  

-walks back in and sips on her coke-

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Old Posted 10-27-2011, 06:57 AM  
Person, what Person?
Dark smiled, the story was great. "Ai, do you often capture crowds with you stories?" He had settled down at the table and was watching the crowd who had watched Ai. "If it is permissable, I also would like to weave you a tale. Possibly a tale of Toamna and those who never enter its gates."
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
Broken Muse is my girlfriend
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:
That is the general nature of things! An equality, a mutal need!

What? To kill and be killed? To love and to feed? That is what you support! There is no equality between the pet and the master.
-Elizabeth & Jason (From The Thirteenth Season)
Old Posted 10-27-2011, 07:26 AM  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #61  
"Oh? A tale of our wondrous moon?" DK leans in.

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 10-27-2011, 02:57 PM  
Person, what Person?
"Yes, a tale of the moon, DK." Dark said as he reclined slightly, "Would you like to hear it?" He would like to tell it to an interested adience not one who only listened bacause it must.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
Broken Muse is my girlfriend
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:
That is the general nature of things! An equality, a mutal need!

What? To kill and be killed? To love and to feed? That is what you support! There is no equality between the pet and the master.
-Elizabeth & Jason (From The Thirteenth Season)
Old Posted 10-27-2011, 03:00 PM  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #63  
"Yes yes please! I never hear tales of Toamna any more." She was excited.

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 10-27-2011, 03:02 PM  
Rainbows and stuff
She fluttered to the ground gracefully as her soft feet touched the ground beneath her. She looked around at everyone and smiled softly "good day all"
~*~*~*~*~*~ ♥...If you will have me we shall be...♥~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~♥ ...Together forever and a day...♥ ~*~*~*~*~*~
Old Posted 10-27-2011, 03:06 PM