Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Thorns and Claws
Default   #49  
He wasn't as thrilled to fight as Mizuki was. His legs were hurting with each step he took, this fight would be trying that was for sure. "fucking magic users" he hissed out as he tried to avoid the tendrils, it was all he could to to avoid them really. He was still low on energy .. but he wanted to see this man bleed for what he had done.

The staff was easy enough to block as he moved the sword down to keep the staff from connecting with his side. "you and your damned army will fall one day, even if it's not by my hands it will fall the western forces will take over and return the land to its previous state of peace." He hissed out his words, sure he shouldn't be tempting his enemy to kill him for such words but what did he care the odds of winning this were slim to none.
Old Posted 09-21-2011, 10:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Mizuki snickered at that "It will fall when I die!" He said in a hiss as he forced the male back with his staff swinging out again. While the other male dodged Mizuki swiped some blood onto the end of the charm attached to the males chest. At least he had hoped some got on it when he used his native tongue to inflict the electric charge.
~*~*~*~*~*~ ♥...If you will have me we shall be...♥~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~♥ ...Together forever and a day...♥ ~*~*~*~*~*~
Old Posted 09-21-2011, 10:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #51  
His luck must have been running out a while ago seeing as the blood did land on the charm as he felt a sudden jolt to his chest causing him to cringe suddenly as he stammered back a little holding his chest with his free hand. "fuck!" His growled out trying to keep his attention on Mizuki, he couldn't afford to let the charm do this yet he couldn't get rid of it either.

Forcing himself to move again he held the blade steady before moving forward for his strike, it'd probably be blocked or miss but damn it he was going to try. His body stung all over and it was almost all he could do just to force himself to strike let alone to concentrate on anything else.
Old Posted 09-21-2011, 10:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Mizuki charged forward at the same time and clashed his staff to the males shoulder and was about to applaud the young Drow for his attempts when he felt a searing pain in his mid section. Stumbling backwards he placed his left hand on the now stab wound in his lower stomach "How...did you manage that?" He asked looking up from his bloodied hand.

Thalion was a fool though if he thought that would stop him. With chances of tearing the wound more Mizuki charaged again towards the male infront of him. Sending a charge at the same time Mizuki swung out his staff conecting with the males legs causing him to fall to the ground where Mizuki then when to pounce on the male once more.
Old Posted 09-21-2011, 10:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #53  
Really he was prepared for the thrust to miss not hit dead on, what the hell was the only thought. That was a good question Mizuki had when he asked how did he manage that. Aside that it was mostly his own damn fault for charging as a staff user against a sword.

Though it was a short lived strike seeing as Mizuki soon after struck out again using the charge to throw his guard off and slamming the staff against his legs. He coughed a bit having landed on the ground, his legs were hardly supporting him as it was let alone if they were going to be struck.

He moved quickly to have his back against the ground and to have the weapon ready, he was still determined to fight even grounded. It'd be a waste of time to try and get up knowing he'd probably just get another jolt in his chest or worse. "I might not have to kill you, your doing a damned fine job at it yourself" he hissed at him with how much blood was gushing from the wound due to all of his movements.
Old Posted 09-21-2011, 10:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Mizuki huffed "Never mind my sate" He said before taking out the dagger he had hidden at his side. Trusting it into the males upper thigh he was please when he felt the rush of blood over his fingers "If I was you I would just die already" He said before trying to force the blade upwards while imbeded into the others skin.
Old Posted 09-21-2011, 10:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #55  
"I've been trying but you won't fucking let me!" He spit out in reply to the statement that he should just die. Though now it had kicked in that if he fought and won he could maybe walk or rather limp away from this damned place. Even with the dagger in his thigh he pushed the blade forward though for whatever reason he didn't aim to hit the damned man. Instead he took his free hand and forced him onto his back and off of him before moving to pin him against the ground.

He was breathing heavily and the dagger was still in his thigh not that more wounds and pain would matter to much. He wasn't sure he even really felt the blade from how bad his legs were beaten the night before. He held the sword mere inches from his neck, why didn't he just do it?! Whatever in the back of his mind was stopping him. "damn it all I should just slit your throat right here!" He yelled out at Mizuki, had this moment the upper hand why the hell didn't he just do it. What was it? Pity maybe that someone this self centered though that he had the world in his hand yet he knew nothing of life outside of his damned military force.
Old Posted 09-21-2011, 10:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Mizuki laid there under the man and listened to what he had to say. When he felt the sword to his throat he paused in his movement. "So do it" Mizuki said to him in an almost pleading voice. Mizuki had lived a very long life. One which was not glorified in anyway. Mizuki had always wanted someone to come by and end his life. His prolonged suffering was something he didnt want anymore. Looking up to male with hooded lavender eyes Mizuki gave a small smile when the male above him faulted. Pushing up with his torso he forced the other off into a heep infont of him. Though he didnt get out of the situation untouched. When he forced the other off he hissed as the blade drug across his chest causing a deep laseration to appear.
Old Posted 09-21-2011, 10:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #57  
He would have liked nothing more then to just slit his damned neck but he couldn't do it, whatever reason he wanted this man to stay alive to suffer longer for all the things he had done over the years. Even if it wasn't to his own home lands there was plenty more he had to pay for. Hell he wanted to make hims just suffer instead of just ending it. "tsk a quick death is too good for you" he hissed out when Mizuki taunted him to go on with it.

He needed to get back up if Mizuki was still going to fight he couldn't afford to be on the ground. He winced slightly pulling the dagger from his thigh and throwing it to the side. Though even without the wound his legs weren't going to allow him to stand. He found it almost funny as he laughed slightly. "what a damn time to show pity" He could have killed the very man who was going to kill him and then his legs not working wouldn't have mattered.

He still wasn't ready to just give up though he noticed that Mizuki had a wound across his chest it probably happened when he forced Thalion off of him. This guy was more of a danger to himself then Thal could ever be it would seem.
Old Posted 09-21-2011, 11:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Mizuki stood up on shakey legs over top of Thalion. "You...make me sick" He said to the male on the ground. The blood loss was starting to blur his image of sight. He needed to end this soon. Picking up his staff he faulted a little in the bend to pick up. Soon though he stood above the struggling male once more. Mizuki was prepared to end the life before him. Hell he wanted to. But looking down at the male beaten and battered before him made him double think. Then he shook his head. He was about to whisper the words to send the last jolt towards the males heart when he heard a noise outside. "I wonder if the troops are back" He said out loud before walking aorund the male and leaving the tent. Leaving Thalion alone on the floor.

((I left it open for you to make one more attack before your attempted excape lol))
Old Posted 09-21-2011, 11:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #59  
((This is going to be a sorry ass escape lawl, fuck attacking he'll be happy to stand x'D))

"tsk good we agree on something" he hissed out at Mizuki's words, he might be too damn weak to stand for the moment but damn it he wasn't going to roll over and give up just yet. He waited as Mizuki stood there, he was prepared for a strike a attack or something probably the finisher .. but it never came. Hell he was expecting anything at all but instead the man seemed to get distracted, maybe he had loss enough blood to cause him to lose it? whatever the reason Thalion still had his breath for the moment.

He stayed there sitting on his legs for the moment trying to figure out what the hell was that about. Wait troops back.. shit. that wouldn't be good he just nearly killed their general.. if they knew that he'd be a dead man before he could blink.

He used the sword he still hand in his hand as he stuck it into the ground and tried to force himself to stand again. "damn it work with me!" He hissed at himself before he finally managed to stand again and placed a hand over the stab wound on his upper thigh. He needed to move, he was dead if he stayed here.

After he managed to steady himself he pulled the sword from the ground and walked slowly trying to keep most of the pressure from the leg with the wound. For the moment once he was out of the tent he didn't see any guards or .. well anyone for that matter. He took this chance of leaving, even if he didn't get far he was going to try damn it.

Seeing as no one was around he managed to get outside of the camp and a little but away from it, though he was bleeding from his leg the whole way so tracking him wouldn't be that hard. Plus it wasn't like he could run with or without the wound. Finally getting to a tree he slammed his back against it before sliding down breathing heavily. "fuck my life" he laughed slightly before ripping a piece of cloth and fixing it to tie around where the stab wound was, he needed to get the bleeding to stop even if he wasn't losing as much blood as Mizuki was when he last saw him it'd still be enough to do damage.
Old Posted 09-21-2011, 11:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Mizuki walked out and saw that nothing was about. He was about to turn back around when something caught his eye. Walking a little ferther Mizuki gave a gasp as a searing pain came from his back. Turning his head to the side Mizuki saw the wood elf standing behind him his blade now in Mizukis back "I cant beleive it!" He began "I killed Mizu-" then his voice stopped and he fell to the ground looking past him to see Maya standing there bow in her hand. "Maya..." He said greatfully before collapsing.

Luna got word of what happened bringing the troops back to the base. She hurried to find the Drow. Fallowing a trail of blood she sneered as she saw him pearched up against a tree a little ways out of the south end of the camp "You..." She hissed walked over double swords in hand. If it wasnt for orders she would kill him "Your comming back with me!' She said and grabbed the male from his shirt and began dragging him back to camp. By the looks of things they had one interesting fight. She really hopped the male would not resist if so she would have to knock him out and carry him back. That...she was not looking forward to.
Old Posted 09-21-2011, 11:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #61  
He laughed at her when she said he was coming back with her. "do you see how fucking far I got? damn you to hell and back if I'm moving again" He was serious enough with his words, though he seemed to be in a enlightened mood with how he spoke, he hardly cared if she killed him. But walking wasn't happening he wasn't even really trying to resist her it just wasn't happening.

He looked at her waiting to see what her next move would be, he still had a blade and he wasn't about to just sit back and let her knock him out if she saw it needed to come to that. Not that he was really a threat to her, hell she could probably leave him here and he'd be here when she came back a few hours from now.

He sighed finally seeing that she wasn't amused by his words of him not moving. "look to be honest it hurt like a bitch to get this far and that was forcing it, you could probably leave and come back i'd still be here" he laughed weakly, true fact as it was. "This tree would have to be on fire before I decided to move if you must know"
Last edited by Rosekitten; 09-21-2011 at 11:49 PM.
Old Posted 09-21-2011, 11:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Luna sighed "You are going to be a pain in my ass" She said as she walked over sticking her blades in the ground she picked Thalion up and threw him over her shoulder like a sack of potatoes. Holding him with one arm she grabbed her blades with her other. Walking back to camp she looked about as she say hundrads of people running around grabbing different things and fixing other things.

She carried him over to a medical tent and walked in. She all but threw the male upon a bed. As he landed medical teams came rushing out to aid him and she stopped him "He is a prisinor. Heal only the worst' She said in a moment of kindness. Then all of the talking and camotion stopped as Maya brought Mizuki in and placed him on the bed accross the way from Thalion.

Mizuki had a heavy sweat on his forehead and his body was tense and felt as if it was on fire. The knife still in his back from the wood elf. But there was something wrong "When I went to remove the blade...I found this' Maya said removing the shirt of Mizuki to show his back. Around the black green tendril like veins began a slow spread from the knife.
Old Posted 09-22-2011, 11:14 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #63  
He was hardly thrilled about being carried, really if he was given the chance or had the energy to do so he'd probably give her a peice of his mind about this. Not that he had a choice in the matter, hell he wasn't sure how to take being carried anyway by a female none the less.

After getting brought back to the camp and taken to what seemed to be a medical tent he shrugged off what she was saying about he was a captive. "damn for all i care don't fix anything maybe I'll die sooner" He hissed out his words, he didn't care at this point it seemed fate wanted him to die in thais damned camp anyway.

Though he did manage to see a bright side in this as he watched the healers in the tent become what seemed to be baffled over the curse on the blade in Mizuki's back. He suddenly laughed at this little sence unfolding. "Oh please don't tell me that you can't heal that?" He laughed harder though he got a glare from the woman who had carried him back to camp.

"It's not that damn hard to reverse but if you keep playing around over there he's not going to pull through." He held a sort of smug smirk on his face even if he was in pain he'd be damned if he wasn't going to enjoy this little bit of glory. They'd probably kill him later on anyway so it seemed fitting he could have one last bit of enjoyment ourt of life before them
Old Posted 09-22-2011, 12:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Luna looked to the Drow with a very even glare "You" She said "You know how to fix this?" She asked point to Mizukis back. The veins began to spred to his left side like hands of the dead reaching for his heart. Mizuki gave a cringe and a cough. Coughing up blood he heaved as the warm fluid gathered in his throat. Mizuki thought death really was at his door this time. If he could speak he would tell the healers what to do but words escaped him.

Luna took a step towrds Thalion and cracked her knuckles "If you dont fix this I will beat you closer to death" She said in a voice filled with malice. But she turned her head when the pain crackled voice of Mizuki piped in "Y-you wont lay....A hand on...h-him" He said slowly "Heal me...a-and I will g-grant your f-freedom" He said simply.
Old Posted 09-23-2011, 02:20 AM Reply With Quote