Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The only Prof. of Fizzyology
Default   #49  
lol Paranomal Activity XD that was pretty good in my opinion which is mostly just because I've been through something similar just not so...what's the word...idiotic? See my husband is Clairvoyant so it scared the hell out of him lol.

I did like the second one though.

There's a spoof called Paranormal Entity. It's just silly lol It doesn't explain much to anything that happens and go figure, the story is a LOT like Paranormal Activity. I laughed at it the whole time, hell even my Husband thought it was amusing.

They tried to hard to make it scary

Click to go to Quest Thread ---v

Member since Nov. 4th 2010
Old Posted 04-27-2011, 05:27 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
I was just bored at Paranormal Entity it was like they were trying to be original but it's hard to do it when Paranormal Activity came out and took over the genre

OBBIE'S twin sister
My Baby:Link Super secret Mission:Link
Old Posted 04-27-2011, 05:45 PM Reply With Quote  
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
Default   #51  
From the sounds of it, I'm glad I haven't seen Paranormal Entity lol. I just thought of another movie that I thought was completely horrible... The Wicker Man with Nicholas Cage. It was one of the most boring, anti-climactic movies I've ever seen. Mind you Nick Cage isn't one of my favourite actors, but he has made some pretty good movies. This one wasn't one of the good ones though! lol

~* Calendros' wife <3 - married Aug 13/11 *~
Old Posted 04-28-2011, 02:43 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
Never heard of The Wicker Man

"I said, put the bunny back in the box."

OBBIE'S twin sister
Old Posted 04-28-2011, 04:25 PM Reply With Quote  
The only Prof. of Fizzyology
Default   #53  
I think most will agree with me when I say the worst movie I've ever had the misfortune to watch was M. Night Shamalan's Airbender.

Such a disappointment.

If I were to explain all the reasons why i hated it so much, I'd fill up an entire page lol

Click to go to Quest Thread ---v

Member since Nov. 4th 2010
Old Posted 04-28-2011, 05:07 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
Sound's familiar but haven't seen it but doesn't ring a bell

OBBIE'S twin sister
Old Posted 04-28-2011, 05:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #55  
I never watched Airbender. I'm a huge M Night fan, and love every one of his movies that I have seen (which is all of them except for Airbender lol). I was too skeptical to see it because I didn't care for the cartoon, so I wasn't really interested in the movie. I did hear that it was just as bad as the cartoon though.

Old Posted 04-29-2011, 10:24 AM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
I never watch Airbender and never attempt to watch it, when I watched the trailer I thought "This is going to be bad" because I think they never saw the series beforehand (like character race).

OBBIE'S twin sister
Old Posted 04-29-2011, 10:53 AM Reply With Quote  
Derp
Default   #57  
Flightplan. That movie was straight up dumb. It was just about some woman hallucinating on a plane. :/ Glad it was my dad that paid for it and not me.
Old Posted 05-02-2011, 12:08 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
And you can't get a refund at the movies XP

OBBIE'S twin sister
Old Posted 05-02-2011, 03:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #59  
I didn't watch flightplan either, was told not to lol. Someone watched it, I can't remember who now though, and they told me not to bother, it would be a huge waste of time... so I never did lol. It didn't look that interesting to me anyway so it wasn't really a big loss not to see it.

Old Posted 05-02-2011, 09:50 PM Reply With Quote  
gnometastic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo-chan713 View Post
And you can't get a refund at the movies XP
Actually, if you leave early enough in the movie, you can get a refund. I've done it a couple of times with friends.
I've gone to look for myself, if I should return before I get back keep me here.

beautiful art by littl3chocobo
Old Posted 05-03-2011, 12:44 AM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
Default   #61  
Never heard of that, is there a time limit until you can't get a refund?

OBBIE'S twin sister
Old Posted 05-03-2011, 01:56 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
EDIT: at the theater I used to work at, the time frame was 20 minutes after the start of the movie. After that, no refunds. That's also when we stop letting people in.

I would be part of the "never watched Titanic" and "never seen Avatar" clubs, but as far as I'm concerned, I'm not really interested in watching a movie I know is going to end badly, and I read too much fantasy and such to be interested in blue people with tails.

Bad movies huh? Oh, I can think of a few. Front runner though, is Say it isn't So! Not only can I not stand movies where the entire plot is based on people being ignornant and one intelligent conversation would fix everything, but the payback for the badguys in the end wasn't nearly satisying enough to merit having to sit through all the crap!

Got bored with both Jerry Maquire and Wicker Man (Nick Cage, though I heard the old one with Christopher Lee is good). The issue with Wicker Man for me I think was the fact that I had guessed what was going to happen fairly early and then it was only a matter of sitting through the rest of it to see if I was right. I abandoned Twilight too, after some 3 minutes. It was on TV.

As far as bad horror movies go, by which I mean BAD, not so bad it's funny horror movies, Alone in the Dark springs to mind. It actually had potential to start with, but it appears that about after the first half hour or so the budget ran out and they stopped bothering to animate the monsters. Nothing like watching soldiers in mass panic shooting at nothing, and the need to stick the bomb into the open portal through which is coming...nothing. Yay. I really did feel bad for Christian Slater in that movie.

Tail Sting is up there too. Before snakes on planes, it was giant mutant scorpions. Oh no! Trapped in cockpit with scorpion! Must dodge claws...swish...in confined space...swish...stab with pencil...stab. Apparently giant mutant scorpions can shriek, who knew?

Add Megaladon to the pile. I have a thing for shark movies. It's amazing they could pull off a revenge movie with that many dull faced actors and a lethargic cg shark.

And for bad anime for the sake of variety, Golgo 13. Yeah. I don't think I can impress upon anyone adequately the badness of that movie.
Old Posted 05-03-2011, 04:14 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #63  

I just thought of another horrible movie... I sat and laughed but it was just a terrible film... Zombies of Mass Destruction! The title sounded so epic, so I watched it with Cale (my fiance) and a friend, honestly, we are never getting that time back. It was badly acted, the jokes were atrocious, and the whole movie left a nasty taste in your mouth. Overall probably one of the worst I've ever seen!

Old Posted 05-12-2011, 10:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
I think one of the most horrible, wretched movies I've ever watched (and Seloria is going to argue this) hands down has to be The Human Centipede. I am never going to get that time back. Just because you CAN film a movie, doesn't mean you should.
Seloria's Fiance<3
Old Posted 05-12-2011, 10:48 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
bad, echo, movies, torture