Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Hakuna matata
Default   #49  
"That, Mizuki, is your decision. You should try to decide what you want to do. If you're hungry, I can try to make you something...If you need rest, you may go to bed. It is up to you."
Old Posted 12-16-2010, 04:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
He nodded his head in understanding. So...free will was something that he could use for his advantage then. He wasnt sure as what he was going to do. "Can...we go outside?"
~*~*~*~*~*~ ♥...If you will have me we shall be...♥~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~♥ ...Together forever and a day...♥ ~*~*~*~*~*~
Old Posted 12-17-2010, 12:42 AM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #51  
"I suppose that shouldn't be a problem, no. Let's go then." Smiling easily, she ran towards the door again with a slight grace, though her arm movements were rather fragmented as though she were slow in the arms naturally. Turning to him when she opened the door, she soon called out, "Follow me carefully, okay?" She then headed to the door outside, opening it afterward.
Old Posted 12-17-2010, 12:55 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
He fallowed behind her never missing a beat. When they reached the door that led to the outside world he stood there and waitted in anticipation. If he was made because the outside world was so bad...he needed to see what he was up against in order to save it.
Old Posted 12-17-2010, 09:03 AM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #53  
Outside was a fairly empty plain. "We live far from civilization here to preserve our work stability. But-" She was caught off guard to see a fire nearby, about a mile away. "As you can see, the towns that are even in the perimeter are no good... Looks as though someone set another fire today..." A sigh escaped her. "What we need is more defense, not war..."
Old Posted 12-17-2010, 03:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
He looked towards the fire and his palm begain itching again. He looked to her "we...need to go see if theres anyone hurt" Mizuki said looking back towards the direction of the flame.
Old Posted 12-17-2010, 05:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #55  
Lydia gave a nod, though she looked at him with a quizzical gaze. "Surely. I can help with some medical assistance if needed, as well. We should hurry though to make sure it works out. Let's go!" She ran ahead, though not very easily.
Old Posted 12-17-2010, 05:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Mizuki began to run after her and when he got up beside her he grabbed her arm and flung her on his back. Hs sie was so much greater then hers she was so light. "Sorry..this would be faster" He said in a puff as he began to rn faster and faster. Soon they were in the tree's dodging and jumping over any obstical that came into his path.

When they reached the fire the sight that greated them was a masicure! It wasnt one house lit a flame it was the entire town! People and magical creatures alike ran about trying to put the fires out. Those not hurt where helping the injured.

"Come one" He said placing her on the ground "we need to help!" He said as he ran to the nearist building. He paused for a second then tucking his braid into his shirt he did the only thing that came to mind...he ran into the house. A moment later he returned carrying a female out with him.
Old Posted 12-18-2010, 12:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #57  
Lydia ran over, apparently not too phased when Mizuki had basically carried her or run into the building- somehow, it hadn't done much to her mind. Instead she had simply waited, running next to him and taking the woman. "You keep checking for people, I'll tend to these wounds before they get infected."
Old Posted 12-18-2010, 03:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
"Alriht" He said as he left and turned. He looked around and ran to the next house. House ater house he ran in pulling out the injured. Some couldnt be saved but the ones that could were made sure that they where saved.
Old Posted 12-19-2010, 12:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #59  
Lydia spent each moment fixing wounds and giving proper treatment to people who could be helped. She wanted to save those that couldn't, but she could only do so much even for them. When the time seemed to be finished and finally the fires were put to rest, most injured had been taken care of as much as possible. A sigh escaped her. "This always happens lately...It's just getting worse..."
Old Posted 12-19-2010, 04:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
He stopped and stood beside her looking at the town that lay in ruins. How could this world come to this? "Well...." He said looking around "What now?" Was the next question.
Old Posted 12-20-2010, 07:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #61  
"I can't answer that for you," Lydia replied, frowning as she watched the ruined town before her with only the light wind to show much life. "That's for you to decide, what you do. I've told you that, Mizuki. In the end...You'll have to decide what road to take."
Old Posted 12-20-2010, 10:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
He nodded his head. The next fallowing days where spent helpig the town regrow. Soon both where on there way back to the place they had come from.

Walking through the tree on there way back all he thought about was what they had done. Mizuki could only come up with one salution. "We...need to help everyone" He said never adverting his gaze from the path ahead. "We need to stop with war..." He looked to her "How ever we can...one town at a time"

Mizuki then smiled...a light loving graceful smile "thats why I was created" He said "That is my purpose" He said as he turned his head looking straight to see the lab infront. "We need to train...gather knowledge...get ready to leave" He said "because your comming with me"
Old Posted 12-22-2010, 12:29 AM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #63  
A blank expression grew on her face as she didn't look at him, eyes glued to the direction of the lab she'd grown so used to on a daily basis. "I don't see how much help I'd be," She noted simply. "You've seen my fighting ability. All I can do is think of medicine that might help and do robotics or other sciences..."
Old Posted 12-26-2010, 06:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Mizuki just shook his head "you have a greater purpose...I know I can feel it" He said "That is why I need you with me..you are the only one who could help" He stated. "After all who better then to take yur creator" He said with a smile
Old Posted 12-28-2010, 04:12 PM Reply With Quote