Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

It Won't Stop
Default   #49  
blushing is good if you want the companion, but even if you have her blushing, there are a couple scenes where the wrong answer will give you a bad ending

Old Posted 02-15-2018, 07:23 PM  
Double Rainbow
I tried everything I could think of... and I still haven't gotten her as an item.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
the galla beast does not create the words that are posted in official capacity. the galla beast merely summons the proper incantations from the void and shares them with the world.
Old Posted 02-15-2018, 07:25 PM  
It Won't Stop
Default   #51  
-shuffles files-

... aha! that's not you, that's the setup. thankfully, this is something i can fix. give me a bit.

Old Posted 02-15-2018, 07:26 PM  
Writer
Got Koni & Vera at first try, but still get friendzoned repeatedly by Charlie no matter what. I'm suspecting there might be one or more particular answers you have to pick in order to get her items. Maybe even piss her off once or twice without hitting one of her actual "game over" buttons. Hmm.

edit: Ha! So she was broken all along? XD
Old Posted 02-15-2018, 07:27 PM  
It Won't Stop
Default   #53  
yeah, it looks like her prizes weren't hooked in right. give her some tries now and see if she starts playing nice.

mind, she's still a more difficult date than albert or ashley, hence why i didn't question anything being weird until blushing was mentioned.

Old Posted 02-15-2018, 07:30 PM  
Double Rainbow
I finally chose one that I think was the correct answer, and I was correct! When I first did her, she was mad at me, so I always thought it was the wrong one, and the one I have repeatedly selected always made her blush. Finally, after trying so much, I figured out I was selecting the wrong option!
Quote:
the galla beast does not create the words that are posted in official capacity. the galla beast merely summons the proper incantations from the void and shares them with the world.
Old Posted 02-15-2018, 07:30 PM  
Jellosexual
Default   #55  
Yaay! Now we can all have her |D
Old Posted 02-15-2018, 08:06 PM  
Truthwatcher
I feel like the hints to get Jello are wrong because I keep following them and just getting bad endings or Jello's Collar.
Old Posted 02-15-2018, 08:15 PM  
Jellosexual
Default   #57  
I got my Jello route in the spoiler tags, Kaderin!
Old Posted 02-15-2018, 08:17 PM  
Truthwatcher
I know. That's what I'm following. But it doesn't give me Jello. Just Jello's collar if I pick any of the food items (I've tried them all) or a bad ending if I choose the "What are you having?" option.
Old Posted 02-15-2018, 08:18 PM  
Jellosexual
Default   #59  
Hmmm try the fritatta then, I think that's what I used. Let me try to get another Jello and see if I messed up somewhere
Old Posted 02-15-2018, 08:20 PM  
Truthwatcher
Correction: You have to pick the Tropical Geoduck option. I must not have tried that one yet.
Old Posted 02-15-2018, 08:20 PM  
Jellosexual
Default   #61  
I think it's more like the 'so that was good' instead of 'so that was something'
or at least that's what I got just now. I'll just change both xD
Old Posted 02-15-2018, 08:23 PM  
Double Rainbow
I selected "What the", "I was attacked", "did your parents come from a box", "Tropical", "Cool teeth", "that was something", "I could go for a walk", and "You're such a lard".
Quote:
Old Posted 02-15-2018, 08:26 PM  
Truthwatcher
Default   #63  
Mine worked with the "so...that was something" comment. It just needed to be the geoduck food option instead of just whatever.
Like, all the other selections were the same as you had already listed, mdom and it worked for me.
But it might vary slightly.
Old Posted 02-15-2018, 08:27 PM  
Jellosexual
It's canon, even though the text says Jello isn't listenting, they don't us choosing anything other than ceviche xDDD
Old Posted 02-15-2018, 08:28 PM