Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Closed Thread

First Evil Ex-Gaian
Default   #49  
I just had the idea that for user's birthdays or register anniversary that the user gets a random item in a gift box. I'd like to see rarer items for it, but store items would work too.
Old Posted 08-24-2010, 10:12 PM  
Harmless
Item Suggestion Thread?
_
_
_
_
_

[H&F]
o z f r o m s o l i a
Old Posted 09-06-2010, 09:42 AM  
The ever amazing cap'n obvious
Default   #51  
The item suggestion thread is over here.

This signature intentionally left blank.

Old Posted 09-06-2010, 11:35 AM  
Red-aholic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
The reason its seems like a lot right now is that there arent a lot of items. You also have to remember we will release one monthly item once a month that is 2500 AU instead and that will be a AU sink. But the other part is teh coding, right now the multiplyer is something im trying to work out a bit better so you get between 10-50 a post.
Oh, by this do you mean that the amount of aurum you get for a post will steadily decrease as you go on? One of the things I really liked about Trisphee and another site I'm on is that the max amount of aurum you get per post doesn't decrease, like it does on some other sites. I've always felt that the decreasing discouraged posting a lot xD I would suggest maybe lowering the cap instead? Ie instead of a gradual decrease from 50-10 or whatever, just cap it at...25? Something like that? *shrug* Just a thought, because I really do like that the cap doesn't go down.
Old Posted 09-07-2010, 04:10 PM  
Art Meiser
Default   #53  
No I didn't mean that it would decrease I meant that the start would be 10 and the cap would be 50 depending on how much you posted. I already made it hard to get the gold multiplier to 50 from 30 for the moment.
The Almighty Fen-God
[8:25:15 PM] Galla: o3o ty for amusing my peen obsession
Married to: Galla, Aurelia, Sei, Demonskid, Arrikanez and Ashy.
Batty is My Girlfriend!
Mizzy is my Family.
Belial is my Cookie Monster!

Mon-Mon is my rainbow popsicle!
Chi is my Famiry!

Old Posted 09-07-2010, 04:45 PM  
Red-aholic
Ohhhh, I see! That makes sense : ) Thanks for the explanation <3
Old Posted 09-07-2010, 04:51 PM  
Heavenly Angel
Default   #55  

I got an idea! :D

How about we take off the equip items off the trading list? It is kinda annoying when you can't even trade it but it show up and be in the way.

Old Posted 09-12-2010, 03:04 PM  
Gackt's bodyguard
Remove the message that makes people see if you have edited a post? Dx I find it embarrassing.

If you can read this it means you have passed the first grade, congratulations.
Old Posted 09-12-2010, 05:12 PM  
Gackt's bodyguard
Default   #57  
Oh, can we also have something that marks items in stores that we already own? xD I have accidentally bought lots of double pair socks.

Old Posted 09-12-2010, 05:30 PM  
writing machine in bad repair
Yuki, the message that you've edited a post is there for the mods.

If a post is reported, we need to know if the user edited that post in an attempt to avoid punishment.

Old Posted 09-12-2010, 05:46 PM  
Magic
Default   #59  
Yeah, I also dislike that users can see when you edited. I know it can be useful for some things like for mods, but I edit A LOT--I'm really indecisive. So it's embarrassing. Maybe make it so only mods can view it? xD;;

Also, a suggestion regarding the layout: I know it's not 100% done yet, but will the text be something that is changed when it's finalized? I personally really dislike this font, it feels cold and default. ^^; I'd suggest something more soft and curved, like Ariel or Century Gothic. More finished and professional. :3 (Alternatively, give users the choice of what font they want to view the forums in?)

I know there's an option when you post to change the font, but I mean the entire font of the site. @3@
Lancelot. <3
Old Posted 09-12-2010, 05:52 PM  
Gackt's bodyguard
OH, I think you told me before, I totally forgot. lol Only mods can see it?

Old Posted 09-12-2010, 07:01 PM  
The ever amazing cap'n obvious
Default   #61  
I don't care what font it is as long as it is legible and Sans-serif. text-based emotes look ugly in serif fonts. :U see?

This signature intentionally left blank.

Old Posted 09-12-2010, 07:04 PM  
writing machine in bad repair
Maybe Coda could make it so only mods could see it. And, if it's a mod-tool, I'd like to be able to view the original message. So I can spyyyyy on you guys. >_>

kidding. I would only view original posts if it's a mod-situation, I promise. :'D

@Guinevere:

I agree about the font. I would personally like to see a sans-serif font: verdana, tahoma, arial, helvetica, etc.. I think they're easier to read in small places like forums.

Old Posted 09-12-2010, 07:09 PM  
Magic
Default   #63  
Oh noeeeees. That would be some crazy mod power. o3o But yes, I can understand how it's useful for mods, just not so much for users. xD

True, any Sans-Serif like that would do...anything soft, professional, and legible is good. :3

Lucid; Haha. :U
Lancelot. <3
Old Posted 09-12-2010, 07:16 PM  
Master Wolf
Suggestions for thread very popular. Well it's a suggestions for all of the topics forum thing just that this will be very useful for the popular one.

When you reply to a topic you have what people posts bellow everything.
So I was wondering if that little place could be updated live. When someone is writing something it will show there.
Instead of always refreshing the page.

It will be helpful for the busy people if this can be done and is no problem.

(:
Old Posted 09-12-2010, 07:29 PM  
Closed Thread