Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

A*DIC*TED
Default   #529  
I feel like I was slightly cursed this weekend while at a convention, because all these minor bad things kept happening. >_>"

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 01-07-2019, 08:15 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
>~<; Oh god why why why why why?! I'm lactose intolerant and I just had some heavy pasta with cheese and butter and more cheese, why? <x{ Buhcuz I'm a hungry idiot.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 01-07-2019, 04:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #531  
mum keeps trying to get me to put spot cream on. i don't like the feeling of spot cream on my face, so, of course, i fuckin' decline putting spot cream on. besides, none of us keep up with the damn stuff.

then she threatens me with getting some fucking infinitigo bullshit. i don't even know how to spell this shit, and when i ask her what it is aside from fucking contagious, she tells me to look it up.

woman. i am sick of your fucking games, and you tell me to look something up when i don't know how to fucking spell it? god fucking damn i can't wait to get outta this house.

and then she wonders why i'm fucking sensitive about my acne. of course i'm going to be sensitive about this shit, i was literally bullied for this in that crapsack you call a secondary school, and you keep bringing it up!
Old Posted 01-08-2019, 10:24 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Impetigo, though a lot of people mispronounce it as infantigo. It's a contagious skin infection that leaves oozing, weeping, crusty yellow sores.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 01-08-2019, 10:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #533  
Ugh, finally had to just contact a seller and ask to cancel an order I placed a month ago.
Really sucks because it was gonna be a freaking awesome xmas present for a friend, but it's been "out of stock" since I ordered it and I just can't wait any longer for them to get it in stock (and I could use the money tbh), so...sorry friendo, no badass present for you this year...
:(
Old Posted 01-08-2019, 10:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Have to go with my brother tomorrow morning to go see his girlfriend at the library or some crap. Ughhh I hate waking up before 8! >n< And he's letting his dumb giffy fiffy take all his time up at the family's expense! I wouldn't mind it so much but he's my one ride to my doctor's appointment. T-T And I'll likely be having a small anxiety escalation tomorrow bc I'm a flipping worry wort.

Also, what the hell?! >x[ I woke up early today and had to be dragged to the mall for nothing, and I have had it up to here with his borrowing of my laptop! >:[ Now he downloads an app on it because he just HAS to read his e-textbook for his class?! Lemme guess. -_- he's going to ask to borrow it at the library when we goooo becaaause his laptop is shit and MINE is the only sexy one with a fast processor! >x{ UUGH. When when WHEN will his new computer come in?! So he can leave mine alone? TT-TT I'm going to suffer this week...I'm going to...I'm going to draw. >:[ And fucking just take it all out on exercise and brooding about in the blankets on my crow-perch. Mrph.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 01-09-2019, 04:34 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #535  
I'm having issues with FF XI after downloading it/buying it/buying subscription. Dx It's pissing me off and I give up for the night.

Old Posted 01-09-2019, 07:19 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coda View Post
Impetigo, though a lot of people mispronounce it as infantigo. It's a contagious skin infection that leaves oozing, weeping, crusty yellow sores.
oof.

also most of my acne is congregating into the left side of my chin and i'm not too concerned abt it, but it's even more stupidity.
Old Posted 01-09-2019, 11:15 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #537  
XP
Got to Joann today and punched in only ti find out that they had changed the schedule so I was supposed to be off today and work tomorrow morning only no one called to tell me it was changed. So that could mess us up on labor costs.

On the plus side, it means more hours for me, so more money. Yay!
Old Posted 01-09-2019, 07:32 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Speaking of Joann's I was seeing if they still had a fabric I've been wanting to get and it's no longer listed online. ;___; I'll check in store when I go next week but it's likely they don't have it anymore.

Maybe they'll get it again but who knows. ;u;

Old Posted 01-10-2019, 01:48 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #539  
Today I got my scheduled tetanus shot on the same arm I got my blood drawn on...my left arm is now sore and ded. It was the worst...;-; I hate needles so much...I wanna cry..and lay down for the rest of the week..forever and ever..no more ouch pls. </3

Old Posted 01-10-2019, 02:32 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyBeary View Post
Speaking of Joann's I was seeing if they still had a fabric I've been wanting to get and it's no longer listed online. ;___; I'll check in store when I go next week but it's likely they don't have it anymore.

Maybe they'll get it again but who knows. ;u;
Can you send me a pic of it? If it was recently discontinued, I can also see if we have it at the store I work at and put it on hold in case it's not at your local store. (For serious, if we have it, I will buy and ship it if you pay me back for it.)
Old Posted 01-10-2019, 02:46 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #541  
...AAAAANNNNDDD....Fuckin' rejection letter! Thanks, but sorry, no library job for you!
Kill me now plz because life is such bullshit.
Old Posted 01-10-2019, 08:40 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaderin Triste View Post
Can you send me a pic of it? If it was recently discontinued, I can also see if we have it at the store I work at and put it on hold in case it's not at your local store. (For serious, if we have it, I will buy and ship it if you pay me back for it.)
It was a turquoise rib knit like fabric. I don't have a pic sadly. ;u;

Old Posted 01-10-2019, 09:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #543  
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyBeary View Post
It was a turquoise rib knit like fabric. I don't have a pic sadly. ;u;
Welp, I can almost guarantee we don't have it. In our rib knit type fabrics we have a very limited color range. White, off-white, black, navy, and baby pink. And possibly red. I don't remember for sure.
Old Posted 01-10-2019, 11:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
I kinda just don't want to do anything tomorrow, even though I scheduled a hair appointment and hope to go out for breakfast in the morning...I feel so empty out of nowhere, like I'm the opposite of proud and excited about whatever I think up, whether it be writing, drawing or ideas... I almost want to go to sleep right now and just forget everything.

Old Posted 01-12-2019, 01:16 AM Reply With Quote