Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #33  
I just googled Daggerfall Khajiits, and I see what you mean. And it does seem that in other games the Khajiit had more options for customization. I still liek 'em though XP

I'm playing it in college right now XD
And talking on here.
While I should be writing an essay.

Some things never change > >
Old Posted 02-14-2012, 03:30 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
No, no they do not. I find my brain works best at 2 am (probably because I forced it to), but then, I was an english literature major and I can write english papers without too much effort most of the time. It was the other stuff that tripped me up on occasion. Tip: do not write an exam with a stomache ache, especailly when said stomach ache prevented one from studying for said exam.
Old Posted 02-14-2012, 03:34 AM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #35  
Awww, that sounds like it sucks D:

And recently I've found that 2AM is very productive for my creative writing. I churned out a few paragraphs last night before passing out and going to bed. Though I try to get myself into bed before 1, because if I stay up too late I start to get a little crazy and hallucinate sometimes XD
My Quest Thread
Chats are much loved :)
Old Posted 02-14-2012, 03:38 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Yeah. I would go to bed around 2am or so, get up for Swedish class, then come back to my room and crash for another 2 hours until my next class. I lived on Campus but being senior I got to be in the shared apparments rather than dorms. A much shorter walk to class. ;)
Old Posted 02-14-2012, 03:41 AM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #37  
Ah, cool. The campus I'm on right now doesn't really have any apartments... I'm just a freshman and in the regular dorms, and they're pretty ghetto. Next year some of my friends and I are transferring to a bigger university and we're going to try to get a house or apartment or something off campus. None of us are very fond of all the random noise caused by our dorm neighbors at all the ungodly hours of the night. We're sort of a quiet bunch.

That's cool you took Swedish. I'm trying to learn German. It's not going so great DX
My Quest Thread
Old Posted 02-14-2012, 03:44 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Ah. We had a guy above us who would practice Rock Band drums like mad. Took a bit to figure out what he was doing. He kept the music off so we let him keep at it except for the odd time it was late or we had studying to do. Smacking the cieling with a broom handle worked well. :)

More annoying was the person with the alarm in the next quad over who let it ring non-stop. Ick.

Yeah, I moved from a college of 250 people where I was living at home, to a University of 50 000. That was a bit of a jump.
Old Posted 02-14-2012, 03:51 AM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #39  
Yeah, I have one of those alarm clock people. And my window is right above where all the smokers go hang out and shout and yell at each other.

The college we're at now has 5,000, but we're going to be moving to a big one of around 50,000. 5,000 might not seem like much to some, but it's over 5 times bigger than my hometown XD

I really like the small community and the town of my current college, but they don't offer many classes here because it's so little, and I feel that the price of room and board is a little ridiculous.
My Quest Thread
Old Posted 02-14-2012, 03:54 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
I can understand that. My college was in a rural area, the town was 17k people big. They had to stop cutting classes when there weren't enough people because enrollment was so bad one year that if they did, students wouldn't be able to graduate. My average class size was about 6. Bigger classes were the ones teleconferences to other campuses. At least on that end we had a high tech set up.
Old Posted 02-14-2012, 03:58 AM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #41  
Holy crap, six people? That's intense. Or the opposite of. My smallest class is sixteen or something, and that's just my piano class. Of my required classes, I think the smallest is 25.
My Quest Thread
Old Posted 02-14-2012, 04:19 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
My philosphy class was 6, then whittled down to 3 over time.
Old Posted 02-14-2012, 04:32 AM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
Default   #43  
Welcome to Trisphee! C:
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 02-14-2012, 04:33 AM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
@Quiet: That's craziness. Seriously crazy. I'm surprised there was funding for a class of three people.

@Ginger: Thank you! Nice avatar! :D
My Quest Thread
Old Posted 02-14-2012, 04:36 AM Reply With Quote  
Celestial Princess
Default   #45  
Hello! Names Luna, I'm one of the Barkeeps at Funk's thread down in the Club House, I can get you all the skooma you need, just ask.
I amGREED, Fall before me!
Old Posted 02-17-2012, 05:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Good to know. I'll have to pay you a visit ;)
My Quest Thread
Old Posted 02-17-2012, 05:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Necromancer
Default   #47  
Skooma! ~<3
I played a Kajit on my first run of skyrim, now I'm a Redgard. Made her look all native American looking in Forswarn furs. ; P
Old Posted 03-01-2012, 12:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Ooh, that's a cool idea. I recently turned my Khajiit into a Breton and modeled him after an OC of mine XD
My Quest Thread
Old Posted 03-01-2012, 02:54 PM Reply With Quote