Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

On in to the future
Default   #33  
She leaned her chair back so that only two legs still touched the floor. Her feet were propped up on the table and she tilted her head back so that her hair cascaded almost to the floor behind her. "I fight because it is the only thing that I know."
Call me Ath!

Old Posted 07-26-2011, 08:31 AM  
*twitch*
*The small arctic fox like Feryxonis limped into the room, she appeared to be no more than 12, and the child just gazed up with big jade eyes, shaking her head slightly. She padded over to the corner, slumping down as she pulled her knees up into her chest, eyes shutting lightly as she murmured out.* I fight.. because Master required it of me... I help.. heal others because I want to help peoples...
Old Posted 07-26-2011, 08:53 AM  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #35  
She laughed a little over hearing some of the answers being passed about the room. "Helping is useless until the fighting stops.. the very one you are helping could turn around and kill you" She said in a rather cold voice before walking to the bar's counter and placing a order. She cared not it was a mere child she had even replied to, it was how she felt about the matter. Once had she shown sympathy to the other side and it had cost her.
Old Posted 07-26-2011, 08:56 AM  
*twitch*
The child just frowned, gazing over to her and bit on her lip, before gazing away and let out a tiny sigh, leaning back against the wall, she let out a sad whimper. "Even if they end up hurting me... it is no worse than what happens if I disobey my master..."
Old Posted 07-26-2011, 09:03 AM  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #37  
She shrugged a bit before sipping the drink she had ordered. "May be true.. though your master must be weak.. to send a mere child to the field." She only spoke her mind, that and she knew how it was to be forced to fight at such a young age. She had to admit she was almost ashamed to be on the same side as someone willing to do such a act.. not that she could call herself a saint either. 'only until the commander is ready to strike' she thought to herself taking another sip.
Old Posted 07-26-2011, 09:09 AM  
*twitch*
The child's snowy white tail bristled out as she glared to her, pouting and she murred, frowning and gazed away, her ears flattened down. "He would be fighting.. but it is my fault he can't fight.." Pulled her knees in tighter to herself, her ears swiveled back and forth. "Plus.. he isn't all bads.. he taught me stuff.. and protected me when I wasn't too much of a burden..."
Old Posted 07-26-2011, 09:12 AM  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #39  
"hrm... I still stick with my thoughts that the battlefield is not a place for children.. your 'master' as you put it would do better to keep out of the fighting rather then to throw you to the lions.." Finishing her drink she had as she set the glass down she turned to look at the child. "you can give me a million excuses and I would not be convinced your master is a good man.." She held a bitterness for being owned by anyone let alone calling them master, it had come close to that being her very fate when she was a mere child. Nothing would convince her that there were 'good' owners.
Old Posted 07-26-2011, 09:16 AM  
Of Avian Variety
Blouses re-entered the establishment. His new attire had taken some time for him to get on, but it offered more protection than his last outfit. He looked at his left arm, there was a cut right below his elbow. He put his right hand on the wound and his it glowed blue. "Magic sure is useful." he thought.
Old Posted 07-26-2011, 09:18 AM  
*twitch*
Default   #41  
The child's ears perked up jade eyes focusing on the man in the room as she smiled lightly her tail starting to wag before she scooted closer to him, then gazed back at the woman, smiling light and shy as she bowed her head low, then reached a small, partially gloved hand up to the woman. "Thank you.. f..for talking with me, Miss.." She tilted her gaze back to the man and murred "How are you doing today, Sir Blous... your.. w..wounds treating you well?" The girl spoke with a nervous stutter when she talked, her ears would twitch back and forth, it was obvious she was slightly on guard.
Old Posted 07-26-2011, 09:22 AM  
Of Avian Variety
He saw the girl approach him "They're doing fine, they're alot better than they were yesterday, and besides it's nothing that magic can't fix." he said with a smile. The establishment seemed empty, many people were probably resting or still fighting on the battlefield. Even that looked pretty empty though, which was odd.
Old Posted 07-26-2011, 09:28 AM  
*twitch*
Default   #43  
She sighed, nodding and smiled at him before shuffling her feet around, peeking away from the male shyly, she just slightly bowed to him before padding back to her corner. Leaning back, her eyes shut tiredly as she started to doze.
Old Posted 07-26-2011, 09:35 AM  
On in to the future
She raised an eyebrow at the exchange but shrugged after a moment. Again she leaned her head back and stared up at the ceiling. She would have to go back into battle soon, though. Athilea took a deep breath before letting it out slowly.
Call me Ath!

Old Posted 07-26-2011, 09:58 AM  
*twitch*
Default   #45  
The child woke up, ears perking forward as she padded over hesitantly, reaching a nervous hand up and squeezed the woman's hand, smiling up shy and nervous. "G..good luck.. stay safes.."
Old Posted 07-26-2011, 10:01 AM  
On in to the future
She stars in surprise when the child takes her hand and squeezes it. Her eyes widen and she turned her head to her. "Oh, well...thank you." She looks more then a little confused by the gesture. "Are you alright?" Finally she takes her feet off the table and lets the front lets of the chair sit on the floor properly.
Call me Ath!

Old Posted 07-26-2011, 11:27 AM  
Wanderer
Default   #47  
Espy threw a shadowed sideways look at the girl sitting a few feet away from her, crouched like she was against the wall. She'd seen her a few times, fighting. I suppose we've all been thrown in this together...

The assassin, with katars sheathed at her side, walked over the the bartender and ordered a mug of milk, paying with what few coins she had on her. Carrying the drink back over to the fluffy-tailed girl, she crouched down, keeping an eye on the woman close by.

"Here...drink this. It won't help you to be nervous."
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 07-26-2011, 11:54 AM  
Thorns and Claws
She had been minding her own till she noticed a assassin that looked familiar to her, smirking slightly she stayed where she was. No need to cause trouble here.. not when her work for the day had been completed already.

She placed a order for a second drink and begun sipping at it just like she had the first. Though he mood seemed mellowed for the moment she wasn't letting her guard down.. she didn't trust anyone here.. though they had given her no reason to either.
Old Posted 07-27-2011, 02:36 PM