Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Harmless
Default   #33  
he sighed and wanders over to him quietly. "Sorry."
then lifts his shovel and thwacks him upside the back of the head - knocking out cold, catching him before he fell, slinging him over his shoulder.
he threw one more knife at the body's of the monsters before heading back to his room - where he knew it would be safe.
that's how he built it after all.
Old Posted 03-09-2011, 09:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Fresh meat :D
Allan wandered down the hallway hearing a bunch of unknown footsteps but not seeing anything more so far. He turned around the corner towards the generator room...to find three Nightmares in front of the door. He quickly backed up before any noticed him and then spoke softly into his radio. "I've hit a hiccup, be careful when heading to the generator room, there is three of those things there"
"I appreciate some of the finer things in life: fine food, being comfortable,lighting people on fire, sleeping all day, etc. etc."
Old Posted 03-11-2011, 04:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Zombie Platypus
Default   #35  
"B-brother!" she yelled out to everyone to hear - she of course didn't have her headset, so when Beth shhed her she was surpirsed.
"those things are everywhere. stop yelling - do you want to get us killed?"
"we no bu-""then shut the fuck up."
Beth walked ahead, past Tear, aaron ran to catch up. she sighed, and wandered after mumbling to herself.
"shut the fuck up blah blah blah im a crazy sniper who is antisocial blahhhh" she muttered in a mocking tone, using her hand to make a speech puppet.
she only noticed that it was very quite when she looked around, and noticed that the two were gone. she was alone again. whimpering she unknowingly took the wrong turn, and was more lost than before.
-
Beth and Aaron had walked up to Allan, meeting up with him a few minutes after they had unknowingly lost heather. "Hey - we're here."
"Beth"
"What?"
"where's the shrimp?"
"...fuck."
Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! Justice will prevail, you say?of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice! -Donflamingo
Old Posted 03-11-2011, 05:44 PM Reply With Quote  
RP ADDICT OwO
flashes of halls, doorways, the emblem of his soldiers jacket drake was in a state of semi-aware deluision due to the stike he'd taken to the head a mome-- wiat was it a moment ago drake thougth to himself"argh... My fucking head" drake had finally began to come too as a door aportuched." why am I floating?" he asked seeing that his feet were not on the ground.
Life is like a good pistol~
Old Posted 03-11-2011, 06:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
Default   #37  
"uuhmm..ahh.. I hit you? you needed it?" he stopped walking after opeing the door to his room, setting him on the bed. "now we're in my room, safe and sound"
he grabbed a bottle of Tylenol from his bedside table and tossed it at him "your gonna need it."
he sat beside him. "Pyro is with Beth and aaron, but they think they lost the bunny." he was of course reffering to the Scout, and used her nickname.
Old Posted 03-11-2011, 11:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Fresh meat :D
"Ugh" Allan sighed, "How did you lose her?, never mind don't answer" He then looked back around the corner to see that the three creatures that were there appeared to be gone. "Let's get to the generator fast before they get back!" The three of them rushed into the generator room and quickly close the door behind them. Beth shined her flashlight over the panel to see multiple switches,buttons and flashing lights. "So..anyone here know how to work it?" Before anyone could answer, there was a loud pounding on the door.
"I appreciate some of the finer things in life: fine food, being comfortable,lighting people on fire, sleeping all day, etc. etc."
Old Posted 03-14-2011, 04:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Zombie Platypus
Default   #39  
she continued walking, whimpering pittifully. the sounds in the walls had stopped, and only occasionally did anything move.
each time it did she would freeze and turn around.
she looked at one of the rooms she passed - and found she was back where she started.
Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! Justice will prevail, you say?of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice! -Donflamingo
Old Posted 03-14-2011, 08:51 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
team fortress 2