Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

It's over 9000!
Default   #33  
Well, I was eventually thinking of bringing in another vampire, this one being a trouble maker and also having a human that Isaac knows come in as well. This will be an older woman that trained in medicine under him, and didn't mind being used as a blood bank if she could learn from him. He has used several names over the years to publish medical reports he's written (hey! that lab does get used, lol) and he made a blood pact that she'd never tell his secret. Breaking a blood pact is bad and the person will get what seems to be an incurable disease and die from it. Yep, ancient vampire powers at work there. ^^;

Old Posted 01-24-2016, 01:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
lol, cool! That sounds really interesting. And I'm thinking about bringing in the werewolf from the past. It's not hard to figure out that it was Arden in the past lol. But I really wasn't trying to keep it a secret, just establishing her wolfy powers. Since she was bitten by a wolf first, she has more wolf like abilities. Her vampire abilities will come into play later. Though they technically are the same, like speed, strength and what not.
Old Posted 01-24-2016, 02:27 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #35  
Yeah, both do share those traits, and Faye will learn some powers as she gets older. XD And Isaac has been around a while and has picked up on body postures, which is why he suspects that. But he isn't going to judge him based on the past, but more so the kind of person he is today. As the saying goes, he takes everything with a grain of salt.

Old Posted 01-24-2016, 03:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Yeah. living that long, of course one could tell if a person'a lying and what not because they would learn a few things over the years. And I'm thinking that after they get into a relationship that maybe she cheats on him with Tristan. Because since he is her wolf maker, it's hard to resist him even if she really doesn't want to be with him. And because she's in heat around him, it affects her judgment?
Old Posted 01-24-2016, 03:24 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #37  
Just going to say that if something like that were to happen with real wolves (the female becoming interested in another male), then the alpha would either kill the male in question or if she's not the female alpha then kick her out of the pack. And normally the alpha only mates with one female unless she dies or something along those lines.

Also, he's experience something he's never had before. XD I think you can guess what that might be. XD Even when Lilith was drinking his blood he never felt that way, if anything he didn't want anything to do with her. But Lilith kept forcing herself on him, she was trying to make him her lover by breaking him and making him her mindless slave. She thought he was too handsome to pass up even if he was a human, something she only thought of as fodder for her kind.

Old Posted 01-24-2016, 04:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Yeah, I know that. But they evolved. Yeah, usually just the alpha mates with one female and then the other females just help take care of the pups. The males go off to defend the territory and hunt and what not. But I think I read somewhere where females does the hunting but I don't know. I know one species of animal the females go out to hunt, I just can't remember. But yeah, since they are also human, they have more of a conscious than that. And because they want their species to survive, since in the beginning they were few in numbers, they had to let others mate.

Yeah, lol. Oh, so I doubt she would actually try to kill Isaac because of that. She doesn't want him dead even if she wants to live because she finds him handsome, I'm just assuming of course.
Old Posted 01-24-2016, 04:34 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #39  
Well, she realizes now that how she treated him was probably incorrect. She had been destroying his ties to humans so that it would be easier for him to accept being a vampire, but became more and more frustrated with how it was actually doing the opposite to him. Lilith both loves and hates Isaac and doesn't understand what she had done wrong since it had worked on so many men before him. He's like an enigma to her, but she would actually drain him if given the chance. Though right now she finds it interesting to watch him. She is disgusted that he's working with werewolves and how things turned out with Faye, and she's also furious that he's enjoying Faye's blood instead of being repulsed by it.

Old Posted 01-24-2016, 05:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
oh ok lol. Yeah, I didn't think she would like it very much. What if this cheating thing makes him actually go to her until Faye snaps him out of it and tells him that it was a mistake. That she wasn't in control ans what not?
Old Posted 01-24-2016, 05:46 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #41  
A familiar has no control over their master, so that won't be possible, but his anger does give her power, enough that she could have the chance to attack him and consume him. He powers that he uses he's actually channeling from Lilith, which is why when he was trying to pass them on to Faye she would have disappeared because he was going to make himself Faye's familiar and thus being a familiar Faye could summon like he did Lilith and channel that power through him.

Old Posted 01-24-2016, 06:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Oh ok. She has to stop Lilith from taking over, Isaac isn't wiling to let himself be taken over despite how upset he was over what had happened but because of his weakened mental state, she tries to but Faye helps him.
Old Posted 01-24-2016, 06:23 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #43  
I'm a little confused, what is it that your planning to do? You're asking me how something would work out but I'm not understanding what exactly is the situation.

Old Posted 01-24-2016, 11:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
lol, I honestly don't remember and I think I confused myself! XD I was having a horrible headache today. I think I know what I mean but let's just drop it. I much rather just play things out than plan for them, though I do want there to be some sort of drama between them to where it could break their relationship despite the mate bond thing.
Old Posted 01-25-2016, 12:09 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #45  
I think I can think of something. XD

Old Posted 01-25-2016, 12:23 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
ok. I also have something really good in mind! That actually makes sense! XD
Old Posted 01-25-2016, 01:17 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #47  
Well, I did mention something before about a vampire causing trouble. X3

Old Posted 01-25-2016, 02:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Yeah. I also have some good ideas! If I give any hints, I would give away what it is. It's really obvious so no hints! BUT it does also have to do wit hthe werewolf that bit Arden so long ago.
Old Posted 01-25-2016, 05:11 PM Reply With Quote