Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

A*DIC*TED
Default   #449  
Just stressing in general. :(

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 10-26-2018, 02:33 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
that sucks, dude. if you're able to, you might be able to channel that into some art or playing video games.

i've. sort of lost my spark w/ the video games stuff. at least i got a freebie offa steam.
Old Posted 10-26-2018, 10:45 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #451  
Anti-semitic shooting at a synagogue near where a lot of my friends are at, and a couple blocks down from where I used to frequent, killing 8 people.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 10-27-2018, 04:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
aw, jeez. that sucks.
Old Posted 10-27-2018, 05:31 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #453  
tmi and toilet things warning

Old Posted 10-27-2018, 06:00 PM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Damn Galla I was just gonna post about some really sad shit that happened to me and here you go making me laugh with your poop baby.
Its your diet, no need to worry lmfao. Unless you have hemmoroids.

“The Dreamer awakes
The shadow goes by
The tale I have told you,
That tale is a lie.
But listen to me,
Bright maiden, proud youth
The tale is a lie;
What it tells is the truth.”

― Traditional folktale ending

Last edited by DreadedMartian; 10-27-2018 at 08:18 PM.
Old Posted 10-27-2018, 08:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Pepsi Pagan
Default   #455  
I'm in so much pain that I had to miss taking my stepson to Trunk or Treat. Wouldn't have been so bad if I weren't already deeply depressed from constantly being broke as hell. So now I'm broke AND broken.
Also, pretty sure I hurt my eye somehow crying so long

Some Eclectic Witch
Ashwood's Item Quest Thread
Old Posted 10-27-2018, 08:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Jellosexual
The presidential candidate who is a total bigot and was supported by Bannon won here. He spread so much hatred =T I feel sick
Old Posted 10-28-2018, 07:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #457  
My psychiatrist's office screwed up on scheduling. My doctor was sick when my last appointment was supposed to happen, so the office called me to cancel and said they'd call back to schedule a new appointment... and they never did. So when I called in to ask for a refill of my prescription, they said "oh, because your last appointment was a cancellation, we can't give you a refill until you come in for a full appointment with the psychiatrist instead of just a monitoring check-up with a nurse, and by the way the next appointment slot isn't for two weeks... oh, you only have one week of medication left? sorry about that."

This has really wreaked havoc on my body and on my work.

I'm hungry all the time. I'm tired all the time. I get headaches more easily. It's harder for me to do my job because the mental effects are making it hard to concentrate and ESPECIALLY hard to get my head wrapped around the scope of what I need to do next.

I can't even play video games well. I end up just wandering around listlessly there, too, unless some obvious goal is pushed into my attention.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 10-28-2018, 11:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Just tired. The trans community is tired. The Jewish community is tired. Everyone in Pittsburgh is tired. Pittsburgh is my home. This country is my home. Why am I not allowed to feel safe in it? Why am I not allowed to feel that my friends are safe in it?
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 10-29-2018, 12:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #459  
i'm so tired and concerned for a friend in brazil over the new president there. just wondering why people can't accept the fact that people love other people? it's just really fuckin' annoying. it's 2018.
Old Posted 10-29-2018, 03:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Coda, what were you saying?
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 10-29-2018, 04:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #461  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
True indeed, but it should also be noted that this isn't new; an article linked to by that article says this follows a similar change that happened in 2016, during the previous administration. And that hasn't blown up in any catastrophic way.

Don't get me wrong: This sucks. I'm not trying to downplay the things that have actually happened.

But the world hasn't ended yet. The more they try to unilaterally pull stunts like this, the more pressure they're going to get in response. It's not going to work out for them in the end. This isn't cause to despair; this is cause to push even harder, because giving up hope means giving up, and giving up means that nobody will stop it from happening.

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 10-29-2018, 07:23 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
my general feeling on all that:

there's a time to despair, and there's a time to fight. this is not the former.

Old Posted 10-29-2018, 07:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #463  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher View Post
my general feeling on all that:

there's a time to despair, and there's a time to fight. this is not the former.
Well said!

Old Posted 10-29-2018, 07:29 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Very much stressing about the same thing. My husband is trans and my kid has been on testosterone shots for about six months, so worried what this could mean for their futures.

Also I had been told that I would be paid to work Saturdays this winter, and was just informed that they won't be able to pay me after all but I'm welcome to stay on as a volunteer. Since those Saturdays were how I was planning on paying my car payment this winter, I am trying hard not to panic.

On the plus side I did talk my mom into voting for the very first time in her life.
Answer my riddle to earn a prize!

You'll always feel it, but can never see it. It's strong but shatters easily. You can give it away but never hold it. What is it?

Pm me the answer, no cheating please!
Old Posted 10-29-2018, 07:32 PM Reply With Quote