Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Rainbow Goddess
Default   #42177  
Bahaha~ I like them all
my little brother is super excited for mega mawile. Hes loved mawile forever. So hes super pumped for that.
X'D
Im kinda hoping they do like a mega version of the three first eevees and give flareon moves
but of course that probably wont happen x'D
//justsuperobsessedwitheeveesman.

my closet
Dark is my puppyi luff hermes<3
Old Posted 08-08-2013, 08:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Preposterous Paradox
Understandable, Eevees are great :3 I think a mega Ninetails would be cool, just like, IMAGINE THE GREATNESS THAT COULD BE. Or MegaTyranitar. Or...I'm just gonna stop there, this could go on forever xD And I like him too, and Girafarig, they both have faces for butts xD
"Jesse, you asked me if I was in the meth business or the money business. Neither. I'm in the empire business."
Old Posted 08-08-2013, 08:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #42179  
hey! I ADORE digimon as well >/
They /both/ rock <3

my closet
Old Posted 08-08-2013, 08:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonDrifter View Post
Understandable, Eevees are great :3 I think a mega Ninetails would be cool, just like, IMAGINE THE GREATNESS THAT COULD BE. Or MegaTyranitar. Or...I'm just gonna stop there, this could go on forever xD And I like him too, and Girafarig, they both have faces for butts xD
I mean that would be a /great/ way to give flareon moves!!!!

oh god yes. X'D I really am loving this mega idea though

my closet
Old Posted 08-08-2013, 08:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Preposterous Paradox
Default   #42181  
It is cool, but all things considered, I'm still not gonna buy X or Y :( I has no monies, and honestly, I just can't stand most of the new Pokemon...they're all just so uninspired. All the ones that have Megas are awesome Pokemon though o3o

Pog, y u leave?
"Jesse, you asked me if I was in the meth business or the money business. Neither. I'm in the empire business."
Old Posted 08-08-2013, 08:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Wahhhhh but but... ;-; I love them.
I think they are the same as always. Just more upgraded art style.

my closet
Old Posted 08-08-2013, 08:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Preposterous Paradox
Default   #42183  
http://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/b...2306201031.png
http://i24.servimg.com/u/f24/15/74/64/90/pokemo10.png
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-7JGtxUlnUh...3-trubbish.png
And every evolution of Rotom. Nuff said xD
Old Posted 08-08-2013, 08:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Voltorb, magnemite, diglet, muk, weezing
btw garbodor is land pollution, muk is water pollution and weezing is air pollution.

Please don't just point out just the 'bad' pokemon(in quotes because they aren't bad really)
I mean hey you're just missing out on something cool x3

Also How is litwick on that list?!?!?!!!!!

And one last thing. Probably should actually /read/ up on them because they aren't just a candle or garbage and such.
They /are/ cool. And they have cool stories(like what they are based on and such)

Edit: garbodor is also probably one of the BEST IDEAS in gen 5 because it ties into gen 1 with the pollution.

my closet
Old Posted 08-08-2013, 08:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #42185  
And vanilluxe is. A REALLY good pokemon. Did you know it has the highest base Stat of all none legendary ice types tying with lapras?
Its also gReat on a hail team

my closet
Old Posted 08-08-2013, 08:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Preposterous Paradox
Eh. I guess. I just think they're boring xP I admit there are a lot of cool ones, just a lot that I don't like. It's mostly a money issue
It mostly saddens me because the game mechanics are WAY better now and I don't like a lot of the Pokemon :c
The legendaries are BADASS though. Like, so weird, I love it
Old Posted 08-08-2013, 08:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #42187  
Like seriously I mean just don't judge on appearances. You're screwing yourself over in the long run. Because you're missing out on some of the coolest stuff ever.
Like litwick slowly sucks out your soul or something(I forget and im too lazy too look it up) and in game you fight a girl with a litwick and shes like "I don't feel so good" lol.

Srsly im all for gen equality. People judge based off looks too much (heck im pretty sure a pokemon based off icecream[and it actually isn't icecream. Long story] is more original than a ball that looks like a pokeball u.u)
hey if you don't like them just play with the pokemon from the gens you /do/ like.
You don't have to play with the pokemon of the gen you're in x'D

my closet
Old Posted 08-08-2013, 08:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Preposterous Paradox
Wait, is that possibru? :o
Old Posted 08-08-2013, 08:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #42189  
Of coursex'D I mean I have lots of eevees in my pokemon white2
heck you can CATCH eevees like pretty much right away.
Id say get a white 2 or black 2 and play that because you can do that /right away/ in those games
white and black you have to beat the elite 4 first before being able to do that.

my closet
Old Posted 08-08-2013, 08:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Preposterous Paradox
Omg, I didn't even know there was a White or Black 2, I...
I think I need to start paying more attention to Pokemon xD But yeah I might buy it because I miss playing Pokemon and I don't wanna play old ones again, I need NEW THIIINGS, ALL THE NEW THIIINGS
Old Posted 08-08-2013, 08:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #42191  
X'D yeah its a pretty awesome game c:
I love it most because you can straight up catch eevees x'D so awesome.
<3

my closet
Old Posted 08-08-2013, 08:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Preposterous Paradox
Eevees are great :D the new evolutions (not quite new but newest) are really cool too, THEY NEED MORE, EEVEE NEEDS 100 BRANCHES >:D
Well I must watch some television programs with my family, bye Asami, talk to you later ouo
Old Posted 08-08-2013, 08:51 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
& mix it all up, "chocobo noise", *picks ears*, add a tag!, booty, bop it tag it twist it, cho rox sox <3 secret s, cuddle a chocobo, exul fiddled wid deez, feed me plz, gesundheit, gizzie was here :p, i never played ff, i wuuuuv jooo <3, kits a shy cuddly cat, lauv was here, lime in da coconut, oh behave!, percival was here., pull it!, sexy cho cho tymes, sickybooboo thread, tag your it!, ur face r a tag, yeah baby yeah!