Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

isn't that funny
Default   #40129  
well it is really easy to make XD take all the brightest colored things you have(with as few lines or details as possible) and smoosh them all on XD
Old Posted 06-26-2013, 11:26 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
But its just. Whoa. Id never think to do that

my closet
Dark is my puppyi luff hermes<3
Old Posted 06-26-2013, 01:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #40131  
o-o *throws a peanut into the whirl of colors*

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 06-26-2013, 01:22 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
*sucks peanut into void* mmmm~

sorry i got distracted with my pet XD fed washed and played with it and it is almost at 100%
Old Posted 06-26-2013, 01:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #40133  
its fine :3 I'm reading the chronicles of narnia books on the "prequel" where it was the 6th book published, it comes before the Lion Witch and Wardrobe ><

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 06-26-2013, 01:37 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
ah, that is the first on i heard of, in elementary school one of my teachers had the idea that reading the classics was good for small minds XD
Old Posted 06-26-2013, 01:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #40135  
ah in elementary school we read charlie and the chocolate factory and Dr Sues books. xD in 4th grade the teacher read us the Harry Potter books that had been released so far.

YES! Let us read books with complicated words in them to little kids! 8D

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 06-26-2013, 01:53 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
in the fourth grade we read the chronicles of narnia and the jr tolken series XD
Old Posted 06-26-2013, 01:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #40137  
they didn't make us read the JR Tolkin series till 9th grade xD

I don't even know some of these words >x< but i like the books

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 06-26-2013, 01:59 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
wasn't 'make' for me<3 i was enthralled even though i did not get some of the more subtle parts X''D
Old Posted 06-26-2013, 02:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #40139  
I guess since my class were to read more 'easier' (dummy) books, i'm kinda jealous that you got to read the chronicles. ><

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 06-26-2013, 02:05 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
you know noone stopped you from reading on your own X''D
Old Posted 06-26-2013, 02:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #40141  
xD considering the school library didn't have anything but "I Spy" and the DR Sues Books and different books about different animals, I'd say yes there was a lot stopping me x'D

I didn't have a computer at that age >x< I got my first PC when I was 13. And then since I was new to the world of the internets.. All I read were fanfictions xD even writing some of my own

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 06-26-2013, 02:13 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
no wiki? no public library? no siblings or siblings of friends? no kind adults? golly XD i was hella resourseful trying to find books (granted i still have nightmares from 'pet cemetery' and 'it' XD i was like 8 when i read it though)
Old Posted 06-26-2013, 02:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #40143  
My siblings, aunts and uncles all live in a different state (they all hate me and mom anyway). None of the adults around me cared to take me to the public library to get a card and a book or two. It wasn't till I moved down the street from the Library that I started going there. xD

Hell I didn't even have cable back then ._. all I had were people getting me disney movies and watching mom's western movies. Back then if it rained I'd watch a VHS, if it wasn't raining.. I was outside playing xD (YES DK WENT OUTSIDE WHEN SHE WAS LITTLE!)

But yea it wasn't till I moved down the street from the public library that I got to read more 'advanced' stuff. Hell even the middle school library sucked =/

books about the past world wars, more animal books...

the only books that place had that I loved were the Grand Escape, The Black Unicorn, and one more but I can't remember.

the HIGH SCHOOL Library.. that had the Cirque du Freak and the books by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes books x3 but by then I was borrowing from the Publick Library.. Vampire Chronicles, The Cat Who, The Hannah Swenson series, and the like... xD it was around that time that I started staying inside, reading, watching tv, and eventually when i got my PC, playing on the internet. xD

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 06-26-2013, 02:31 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
not gonna lie, your childhood was more normal but i preffer mine XD i have gone through books from all stages from being three and reading the wuzzles(though it was less reading and more matching whole words with stories i already knew XD) being 5-6 and going through all the 'little golden books' i could get my stubby fingers on to being 8 and getting tossed into stevenking, at nine and ten getting upgraded to tolkin, by 11-12 reading horror books spanning from 10-16 of so many sorts only the goosebumps stood out as a title but all the stories are jumbled(there was one, not a goosebumps about vampires in a storagemart, it was wild, and a evil carousel horse from hell that ate kids because it's maker was lonely) to being fourteen and getting snuck into the 'adult' reading section by teachers who would help me check out books for grownups(one of which mentioned a naked guy briefly, it was so scandalous to me at that age) to being 16 and finding out some schools had special libraries for special kids and for classes<3 and when i was 18, oh god the public library! i could read anything i wanted bar nothing~
Old Posted 06-26-2013, 02:42 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
& mix it all up, "chocobo noise", *picks ears*, add a tag!, booty, bop it tag it twist it, cho rox sox <3 secret s, cuddle a chocobo, exul fiddled wid deez, feed me plz, gesundheit, gizzie was here :p, i never played ff, i wuuuuv jooo <3, kits a shy cuddly cat, lauv was here, lime in da coconut, oh behave!, percival was here., pull it!, sexy cho cho tymes, sickybooboo thread, tag your it!, ur face r a tag, yeah baby yeah!