Old Posted 10-07-2012, 03:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Black Mistress of Purple
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asami View Post
Well ive missed you
glad you're back<3333
I need to check on zanny. My art contest is ending soon
I kinda want it over like now :/ lol
I barely interact on Zantarni anymore. I'm tired of everything being mage-themed.

Tho, my items on Caecus finally got released. It's slowly attempting to 'revive' but at least they don't focus on only one thing.

Also, I just put in a new title request! X]
Changing it from Lost Soul to Too Sexy for a Shirt.
My DeviantART
I get distracted easily, Private Message me for faster responses.
Old Posted 10-07-2012, 03:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Lurker of Lurkiness
Default   #38547  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
I would totally change it for you if I was an admin >A>;;
As fabulous and pretty as they are, Ulti's avatars are always male~

Please use "he"/"him" or "they"/"them" pronouns when referring to me please <3

User since 9-22-10

I love it when people use my Sinopa emotes~ <3
~
Old Posted 10-07-2012, 03:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Black Mistress of Purple
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima View Post
I would totally change it for you if I was an admin >A>;;
Hehe, I don't mind the wait. ^-^
I figured the Too Sexy for a Shirt matched me better than Lost Soul cause it seems anytime I change my avatar, I never put a shirt on, lol. That's one thing I love about Trisphee. We have the freedom of being somewhat of a nudist, but not go overboard with it too much (if I read the rules correctly).
My DeviantART
Old Posted 10-07-2012, 03:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Lurker of Lurkiness
Default   #38549  
There are many things I love about Trisphee. Such as the layering, no limit on how many items you can be wearing, the huge color palette, the friendliness of everyone, the fact that staff actually communicates with users and don't act like they are gods (and expect to be treated as such), the beautiful art, and so much more <3

Maybe I'm just biased, but Trisphee is the only avatar site that I didn't give up on. I've been here two years and plan to stay for as long as I can X3

-ahem-
[/ramble]
As fabulous and pretty as they are, Ulti's avatars are always male~

Please use "he"/"him" or "they"/"them" pronouns when referring to me please <3

User since 9-22-10

I love it when people use my Sinopa emotes~ <3
~
Old Posted 10-07-2012, 03:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Woo, Graduated High School
I don't have a lot of brain going on right now.

But yeah. In my past I had a bit of a stint with something that would explain nosebleeds but nothing major. Not enough to make an actual problem,. But this is the third time in all my life that I've had a massive nosebleed when sick. And I haven't changed the way I blow my nose. x.x

I'm 90% sure it'll be fine. It happens. Blown cappi... whatever the hells especially when you're sick. I'm just worried because this doesn't happen to me regularly. (Until recently I guess.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
HARLOTBBY IS SUCCUBUSTY!
==
" ilikechampagne.tumblr.com "
==
Harlie has a closet now! x

-Claims Hels-
;P
Old Posted 10-07-2012, 04:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Black Mistress of Purple
Default   #38551  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima View Post
There are many things I love about Trisphee. Such as the layering, no limit on how many items you can be wearing, the huge color palette, the friendliness of everyone, the fact that staff actually communicates with users and don't act like they are gods (and expect to be treated as such), the beautiful art, and so much more <3

Maybe I'm just biased, but Trisphee is the only avatar site that I didn't give up on. I've been here two years and plan to stay for as long as I can X3

-ahem-
[/ramble]
Yes! Those too. X]
Agree 100%. If more sites were more like this, they'd be successful. I think that Trisphee could replace GaiaOnline one of these years. *nods*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helsinki Harlot View Post
I don't have a lot of brain going on right now.

But yeah. In my past I had a bit of a stint with something that would explain nosebleeds but nothing major. Not enough to make an actual problem,. But this is the third time in all my life that I've had a massive nosebleed when sick. And I haven't changed the way I blow my nose. x.x

I'm 90% sure it'll be fine. It happens. Blown cappi... whatever the hells especially when you're sick. I'm just worried because this doesn't happen to me regularly. (Until recently I guess.)
Could be a hereditary problem. I hear some people tend to get nosebleeds during a cold and that it was passed down from child-to-child.
My DeviantART
Old Posted 10-07-2012, 04:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Quote:
I barely interact on Zantarni anymore. I'm tired of everything being mage-themed.

Tho, my items on Caecus finally got released. It's slowly attempting to 'revive' but at least they don't focus on only one thing.

Yeah idk after I got into tris I hate how restrictive zantarni is and how lame their color pallet is. I mean seriously I wish all commons came in every color like they do here. And the avatars are so small and don't have enough details lol.

O: those look awesome

my closet
Dark is my puppyi luff hermes<3
Old Posted 10-07-2012, 05:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Baby of Trisphee
Default   #38553  
Sorry I logged to play League of legends after I posted that heh. I'm doing good how is everyone?
Looking for Horns of the Corrupt and Guise of Demise. Send me a message.
I play World of Warcraft. Reason I'm absent at times.
Old Posted 10-07-2012, 06:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Black Mistress of Purple
Quote:
Yeah idk after I got into tris I hate how restrictive zantarni is and how lame their color pallet is. I mean seriously I wish all commons came in every color like they do here. And the avatars are so small and don't have enough details lol.

O: those look awesome
Thanks!

Yeah, I hate how restrictive they are as well. I understand that they wish to stay in 'medieval' and fantasy times, but hell, you can create your own unique form of 'medieval, fantasy' without it not looking outside medieval theme. There's just too many items genderized which both genders could be seen wearing. I've even seen movies set in medieval, fantasy times that a female wore what the men wore back then. Didn't mean it didn't make it medieval or not.
And to roll around the mage-themed items.. They need to focus more on the archer and warrior classes as well. Tell me if I'm just not noticing it, but here's the general make of the items:
  1. General-themed: 45% of the items
  2. Mage-themed: 40% of the items
  3. Warrior-themed: 10% of the items
  4. Archer-themed: 5% of the items
My DeviantART
Old Posted 10-07-2012, 06:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #38555  
Is Zantarni based on RPG classes, or...?
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 10-07-2012, 06:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Quote:
Thanks!

Yeah, I hate how restrictive they are as well. I understand that they wish to stay in 'medieval' and fantasy times, but hell, you can create your own unique form of 'medieval, fantasy' without it not looking outside medieval theme. There's just too many items genderized which both genders could be seen wearing. I've even seen movies set in medieval, fantasy times that a female wore what the men wore back then. Didn't mean it didn't make it medieval or not.
And to roll around the mage-themed items.. They need to focus more on the archer and warrior classes as well. Tell me if I'm just not noticing it, but here's the general make of the items:
  1. General-themed: 45% of the items
  2. Mage-themed: 40% of the items
  3. Warrior-themed: 10% of the items
  4. Archer-themed: 5% of the items
So true. At least we have tris which has like everything and the most wonderful color pallet ive ever seen ever. 8D <3

@espy kinda. Its hard to explain but yeah don't look into it x'D

my closet
Dark is my puppyi luff hermes<3
Old Posted 10-07-2012, 06:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Love Giraffe
Default   #38557  
I'm still adjusting to the multiple shades on commons, I get choice overload so easily.
Old Posted 10-07-2012, 06:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Quote:
Shitty community and pixels?
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 10-07-2012, 06:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Black Mistress of Purple
Default   #38559  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
Is Zantarni based on RPG classes, or...?
Sort of. You have 1 of three classes to choose from when you first join; Archer, Mage or Warrior.
And the site has been through 3 or 4 different owners since then and so the entire classes are unfinished, but they still have it active. So my thing was if they were keeping the classes, then even out the items between each class. Whether it was one month donated for Mages, then do a month donated to Archers, another month for Warriors. But they don't do that.. They'll do occasional Archers+Warriors a month here and there, Warriors a week or two there, Mages 3 months in a row and it's just so unorganized IMO. If they aren't going to do that, I just don't see why they don't just take out the classes all together and that solves that problem, but they keep the classes active.

Quote:
So true. At least we have tris which has like everything and the most wonderful color pallet ive ever seen ever. 8D <3

Yeah, the palette here is just gorgeous and well thought-out it seems. And I love the donation items lately. Honestly, this months favorite for me in the DI/MI shop (I forget what you guys call it here, lol) would have to be the one currently sold for Aurum; Bone Stitched.
My DeviantART
Old Posted 10-07-2012, 06:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Batty is amazing in general.

Eeeeh. I dislike any RPG-based site or game that doesn't have a rogue-like option. I mean, I guess archer kind of works, but...not...really.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 10-07-2012, 07:03 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
halloweenqueen, seraphinababu, sexy tiem?, tales things.