Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Developer
Default   #3697  
I'm not even going to bother with Khepri.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 11-12-2016, 10:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Oh GEEZ. I do NOT like the new One-Shot Challenge. I've been working on the final boss for 160 rounds so far and it's not even down to 50% HP. >_<

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 11-15-2016, 09:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Is Legen...Wait for it...Dary
Default   #3699  
I cant even do it lol
Old Posted 11-15-2016, 09:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
I can't even get passed floor 5 >->,

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 11-15-2016, 09:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #3701  
I used a few stones to get this far. *sweatdrop* I've been coming back to it, now I'm almost 200 rounds in and it's at 45% HP...

Old Posted 11-16-2016, 12:29 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
I shame myself... I finally beat it, 250 rounds in... but I blew WAY too many stones on that...

At least I got a Gaia Dragon out of it...

Old Posted 11-16-2016, 01:26 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #3703  
o-o coda used a lot of stones

-dk has no hope-

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 11-16-2016, 08:30 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
I probably would have used fewer stones total if I'd brought a sweeper team instead of a tank team. ._. I did NOT expect Gaia Dragon to use skill delay EVERY ROUND to keep me from using my spike skills.

Old Posted 11-16-2016, 02:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #3705  
If im gonna ever be able to do those one shot dungeons, i'ma need a bastet team OnO

halps with that? ;-;

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 11-16-2016, 02:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Why Bastet in specific?

Old Posted 11-16-2016, 02:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #3707  
o3o cause of her leader skill.. and unlike Kudanshi, my Bastet is fully leveled but I need to + her up o3o

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 11-16-2016, 03:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
I'd recommend U&Y over Bastet, assuming you have the Awoken forms of both. U&Y is 4xATK on a 4-color combo while Bastet is 3xATK on a 5-combo, and U&Y caps out at 20xATK (water-water-water-wood-light-dark combo) while Bastet caps out at only ATKx6 (7-combo plus use a skill) and only for wood-element cards.

Also, U&Y has a fallback, water-water combo for 3xATK if you can't do anything better, so you're not screwed if you can't pull out four combos.

EDIT: Oh. Checked your PadHerder and you don't have Awoken U&Y. You've got the Tengu and Wadatsumi you need but they're not evolved yet, so it'd be quite a bit of XP grinding to bring them up to speed -- you've got four days if that's the route you want to take.

Still, the U&Y you DO have is probably better than Bastet for the task anyway since their bonus is to God-type instead of Wood-attribute.

Old Posted 11-16-2016, 03:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #3709  
So it turns out you get Tamazo X Awoken Odin if you beat the dungeon!

U&Y - BOdin - Muse - Elia - Valkyrie seems to be a decent choice of team. Have you gotten Valkyrie evolved with Ana yet?

If you can partner with Kanna, then do that and swap out Muse for Shiva, because Shiva's active will be a significant help against the final boss.

Otherwise, U&Y is probably your best ally leader. Awoken Horus is reasonably good.

If you have to borrow a leader from me... um... Izanami is probably the best choice if you don't mind spending some stones to get a guaranteed god dragon and Tamazo X Awoken Odin; the hit to your HP is going to suck but the damage output means you'll be killing stuff faster and PROBABLY need fewer continues.

Old Posted 11-16-2016, 05:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
I can't do U&Y I de-evo'd them so i could awaken them, and i need to get the 2 mons evolved to do that ^^,

I dont have any stones =(

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 11-16-2016, 07:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Is Legen...Wait for it...Dary
Default   #3711  
I need to rethink my teams bc of all the new stuff i got lately
Old Posted 11-16-2016, 08:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
got my u&Y awoken ovo i just need to get him more time extenders x-x

its funny cause, the only one on my U&Y team that REALLY needs +'s is AnaValk x'D

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 11-17-2016, 08:31 AM Reply With Quote