Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #353  
Vincent tilted his head to the side seeing it was another skull but still said nothing picking up the glass he took a sip placed it back down as he looked to the waitress. "I'll have you steak dinner if you have one, that is." he said to the waitress as she nodded a bit quickly wondered off to put the order in. He closed his eyes some sighed his mind wondering about the area. As he listened around, to see if anything was going to happening.

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 06-14-2012, 01:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Best thing since cheese-in-a-can!
The TV on the corner of the bar was showing the story about the Hunters cracking down on Skull activity. Edge shuddered at the sight of some of the bodies. She recognized a few of the photos as being the aftermath of her run-in with the violent Hunter around the blast site. She absently raised her hand to her bandaged bullet wound. "Hindrances," she said quietly as the report continued on.

Emperor of Japan*Anonymous Fiend
Nikko, Kaguya, and Toki are my siblings

Reyo has an art thread!
Click the adorable tentacle creature!
Old Posted 06-14-2012, 01:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #355  
Opening his eyes slowly he looked over to where Edge was. "I think it would be time for the groups to set aside there differences and try fight back or at least try to help one another, don't you think?" he said quietly picking his drink back up to take another sip. In a few short moments his meal was brought out to him, picking up and fork and knife he began to eat his meal.

Old Posted 06-14-2012, 01:49 PM Reply With Quote  
She hummed in acknowledgement and said, "Perhaps you are correct. I believe there is a saying for situations like this." She paid for her meal and slipped over to Vincent's table. "Would you consider a truce with us?" she asked, careful to leave room for consideration and even rejection of the idea for the Vampire Ryuujin.

Reyo has an art thread!
Old Posted 06-14-2012, 02:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #357  
"I am not against the idea in any way, I don't think it fair what is happening here." as he noted to the t.v. of what is happening. "I went out for a walk today to gather some information it seems the hunt will be all about so it means we are no longer allowed to freely walk about as much as we could then. In away we are now rats being hunted by a bigger animal that is no longer a cat." he said taking a bite of the meat he just cut from the plate, as he moved his gaze up to look at Edge. "Have you an kind of information you would like to share?" he asked of her.

Old Posted 06-14-2012, 02:25 PM Reply With Quote  
She pondered for a moment and said in a dull tone, "I have encountered a particularly volatile Hunter recently. She opened fire on me without even confirming if I was a civilian, and called for reinforcements when another unknown person appeared. I believe that these Hunters will go to extreme measures in even nonthreatening situations. Even civilians may not be safe." She ordered herself a milkshake to occupy herself while she chatted with the other Skull.

Reyo has an art thread!
Last edited by Reyoki; 06-14-2012 at 04:17 PM.
Old Posted 06-14-2012, 03:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #359  
"I have seen her, in away she needs to be removed first then the rest in slow chain, I feel that women is large threat to us regardless of what happens in the area or around us." he said bending the fork in his hand. "So are you alright with the idea of truce with your group and mine we can try and see if others are more then willing, I just need you tell your higher ups in away?" he asked her.

Old Posted 06-14-2012, 03:42 PM Reply With Quote  
She nodded. "Yes, I believe that a truce between us would benefit all of us. I will contact the ones in charge so that you may contact them. However, I am unsure of how long that will take. In any case, I must be going. Perhaps we will meet again under less... strenuous circumstances," she said before excusing herself. She knew that many of the Ryuujin knew how to contact one another even if they didn't openly advertise as much, so she wasn't worried about how the Punishers would contact the Vampires.

Reyo has an art thread!
Old Posted 06-14-2012, 04:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #361  
Watching the Punisher leave Vincent sat and finished off his meal putting some money down he stood up head out short while after. Looking about the are he knew it time be more careful then before. Taking his normal way back to base to make sure he was not going to followed back.

Old Posted 06-14-2012, 04:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Unable to really sleep, Chloe logs on her labtop and within a few minutes, has gained direct access to the police profiles. Scanning the files, Chloe is able to locate the police officer in question profile and narrowing her eyes, she scans the profile before sitting back, resting her chin on two fingers, Why does that woman have interest in this guy? she wonders, before typing Makoto's name into the directory to find no files, So she's not an officer. Could she be one of the skull hunters? If she is, how could Jayden be so stupid bringing her back here? Chloe recalls Roland's profile, noting his address and hits the print button, Maybe I should pay him a visit and see if he knows anything about what's been going on.
Shutting down the labtop, Chloe walks over to the printer and collects the information that printed off, tearing off the section that included the address. If the woman wanted the information than fine, but there was no hell way Chloe would provide the guy's address, she didn't want anyone's blood on her hands.
Slipping on a pair of old clothes, she leaves the rest of the pages on the kitchen table for Jayden. Checking to make sure she had her sais still in her boots, she unlocks the front door and slips out into the night, the small torn piece of paper in her pocket. She sure hoped this officer was a morning person.
Old Posted 06-14-2012, 07:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Sweetie Boop Pirate
Default   #363  
Roland fumbled around on his bed looking for his glasses. Only until he knocked over the lamp that was on his side table did he find them. He slipped his glasses on and took a moment for his eyes to adjust. After some time he got to his feet and started to walk up the stairs in his shorts, stretching as he went.

When he got to the floor above his room he grumbled and scratched his the top of his head and yawned. Without his bandanna on, Roland's hair was shaggy mess. Roland made his way into the kitchen and pulled out two iced coffees from inside the refrigerator then walked over to the couch were he saw Maki still sleeping. He took one of the iced coffees and placed it against her cheek. "Oi... Wake up."
Join my Roleplay?
~> Espy Wants me for my Eye-patch <~
I am the Lascivious Knight
~Thank You Kaguya, Dawn, Nikko~

Old Posted 06-16-2012, 06:03 PM Reply With Quote  
The redheaded Ryuujin yelped in surprise and fell off the couch with the borrowed blanket half-draped over her. She glared up at the cop and said, "Oh, it's you. If the house is on fire, it ain't my fault." She yawned sleepily and stretched out. "So what's goin' on, captain sex hair?" she asked as she stood up off the floor and sat next to her pillow.

Reyo has an art thread!
Old Posted 06-16-2012, 08:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Sweetie Boop Pirate
Default   #365  
"Captain sex hair?" Roland grumbled as he walked around the couch. "Its just time to get up..." He popped down on the couch next to Maki and held out one of the iced coffees to her. "Its better if you leave early when there isn't a lot of people out. I'd rather not give people the chance to make any weird assumptions."
Join my Roleplay?

Old Posted 06-16-2012, 09:15 PM Reply With Quote  
She grumbled under her breath about being woken up early, but accepted the coffee graciously. "Yeah yeah. I'll be out of your messy hair in a bit. I just gotta get my thoughts together. Thanks for putting up with me, though," she said as she sipped her cold drink. Today she would round up what was left of the Flame Skulls and decide on a course of action. The destruction of the base yesterday had been a powerful blow to them.

Reyo has an art thread!
Old Posted 06-16-2012, 09:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Sweetie Boop Pirate
Default   #367  
Roland looked over at Maki as he brought his drink up to his lips. "Its better if you don't gather them..." After taking a drink he took lowered his drink. "I've noticed something after the explosion." Roland leaned back and rested his head on the back of the couch. "I'm pretty sure the ones behind the explosion were the hunters... Or at least someone being backed by them." He sighed and took another drink from his iced coffee. "And when I started to think about everything and the state of your old base and how the whole faction was located in one spot I got an idea. What if the reason for the explosion wasn't to frame the skulls but to have each faction gather up all their members in one place." Roland sat up and looked at Maki. "Its only a theory but... It would make capturing skulls easier if you were all in one place."
Join my Roleplay?

Old Posted 06-16-2012, 09:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
After watching the sun rise from a disclosed location, -pays to know what houses where still empty in the area- Chloe pulls out the piece of crumbled paper and checks to make sure she has the right address before going up to the door, glancing around to make sure no one else around -most people didn't surface in the area unless you worked an early shift- and pounded on the door.
Old Posted 06-17-2012, 05:55 AM Reply With Quote