Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Problem to the Solution
Default   #3233  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tam I am View Post
Awwww. I would too. That painting is a lot better than I could ever do, and he's just cute.

Well, if you can put up with a grammer nazi, and are willing to make a DreamWidth journal account, I could help you play Transformers. I like the DreamWidth because replies are easy to do, and you can have little pictures for EVERY mood of your character if you want to.

Here's a rp I'm working on with a friend right now. It's 'Armada' TFs crossed over with 'Star Wars'. Arcee as Princess Leia!
I actually ended up missing Armada (Only had 3 channels at the time), so I'm weak there. Might have to give that one a pass for now.
Old Posted 10-15-2015, 01:40 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salone View Post
I actually ended up missing Armada (Only had 3 channels at the time), so I'm weak there. Might have to give that one a pass for now.
Whoops. No no. That was just an example of what I do. The story I'd work with you would be one made for you.
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 10-15-2015, 01:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Problem to the Solution
Default   #3235  
Oh, that's fair. I could probably see myself doing one, although I find it hard to write for some established characters. Not entirely an OC junkie, but getting personalities right is sometimes a challenge.
Old Posted 10-15-2015, 02:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
Tam's fun to write with. It's especially fun when I can sneak other nerdy things into our Transformers RPs (I've snuck a few Doctor Who bits in, and to date, she's only found one, though I think she had help with that one. and no, Tam, I'm not telling you where some of the other stuff is. :P). Pretty much all of the stuff that gets played out is in the G to PG-13 range, and at times, we come up with stuff that we later see in stuff that wasn't out at the time of writing. So I tend to joke that Hasbro stole our ideas. lol
I use She/Her and They/Them pronouns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
i'm not being biased, den just speaks my language
Roll4It Dice RP Server | Buy me a Ko-Fi? | Make a Nerd's Christmas?
Old Posted 10-16-2015, 03:22 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #3237  
I think you did mention something about a time distortion in that skit with the chibi bots. XD

Old Posted 10-16-2015, 08:27 AM Reply With Quote  
Problem to the Solution
Weeeell I'm no stranger to some of the other sides of it. I mean even Rattrap knows that little hole in the wall where the servers walk around without their chest plates, if you know what he's saying. =P I miiight be able to do something once we get this event completed though. I do enjoy me some Transformers.
Old Posted 10-16-2015, 02:50 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Default   #3239  
LOL Den, I think I've seen a couple. Before you told me that the Alonsy guy was a reference. But I have a good excuse for not recognizing them! All my 'Dr. Who' comes from the old books! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salone View Post
Oh, that's fair. I could probably see myself doing one, although I find it hard to write for some established characters. Not entirely an OC junkie, but getting personalities right is sometimes a challenge.
I'm open to OCs. I even have a few of my own that I call Mary-Sues, even though they weren't born just to be the bride of somebody or other. The one's just Shockwave's ultimate experiment in making the perfect bot. I'm also pretty good at many canon characters, including snarky ones. I'm not much good for playing evil characters. I'm told, to my shame, that I'm good with cute characters (I think... I should just give up on calling myself a tomboy). Like I said, never any sex. I'm firm on that. Rattrap proly hates me for it, but the rat can just do like everyone else and keep the public stuff public, and the private stuff private.

Oh yeah. Speaking of Rattrap. I have a reputation for cruelty to my characters. Case in point: Both my versions of Rattraps have kids. Bahaha.
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 10-16-2015, 03:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
So I tried to stay off the computer today but I'm more stressed now than I would be if I had just gotten on after getting up

Quote:
Old Posted 10-16-2015, 07:46 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #3241  
Poor Den. *snuggles* I was fortunate and was able to hang with my friend and that helped me.

Old Posted 10-16-2015, 07:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Problem to the Solution
Why so stressed Den?
Old Posted 10-16-2015, 08:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
Default   #3243  
*hugs ML* I wish it were that easy for me. I live really far away from most of my friends (some of 'em, like my best friend *cough*TAM*Cough* live in other countries, even).

Salone, part of it is that it's highly likely I've got bipolar disorder, if not outright depression. Part of it's the fact that I still don't have a job and the 'rents are harping on me about it, part of it is the isolation of living in rural America (it sucks every bit as much as you can imagine, if not moreso), and part of it is me trying to get commissions done without the necessary tools to get 'em done quicker and to my usual standards.

Quote:
Old Posted 10-16-2015, 08:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Problem to the Solution
Aye, I can understand about that rural part. I grew up in a fairly isolated bit of Arkansas. Left hometown as soon as I could, haven't really looked back sense.

And I'm sorry you've got it all compounding on top of you. Several 'ands' to the list of why things are sucking right now really destroys your mood most days.
Old Posted 10-16-2015, 08:42 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #3245  
I totally get the thing about the rural area, its kind of the same here. =.=; but its weird here, we go from rural to straight up city with like no transition. ^^;

Old Posted 10-16-2015, 10:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
Nearest town with more than 5,742 people (the approximate size of where I live right now) is over in Council Bluffs, Iowa, which is about 45 miles away. Everything else in reasonable driving distance is 5,500 or less people. :/

Quote:
Old Posted 10-17-2015, 03:25 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #3247  
That's just a bit bigger then all the students in my high school. o.O;

Old Posted 10-17-2015, 08:12 AM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
That's about four times bigger than my high school.
I tend to prefer rural...mainly because people are too stressful to be around.
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Old Posted 10-17-2015, 08:28 AM Reply With Quote  

Tags
club, library