Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

On in to the future
Default   #17  
Wow...big...wall..text..nng...

Welcome to Trisphee!
Old Posted 02-08-2013, 01:57 AM Reply With Quote  
draws the naughty bits
Welcome here and do enjoy y'self! You got any questions ...nehhh Ari'd be the best one to ask really. Or Espy. I'm a staff member that don't pay much attention |D;;

Though I will say if there's anything in the shops you got yr eye on lemme know and I'll do you up proper ~ as a welcome gift, like

i won't rot ∙ not this mind and not this heart ∙ i won't rot
Old Posted 02-08-2013, 02:45 AM Reply With Quote  
TWIGNIFICIENT PIXELATOR
Default   #19  
This was a glorious post good sir. I welcome you to Trisphee! And also I feel like we're going to get along great. Because you're witty. That pleases me.

I'm Twigg, and I'm too lazy to post text wall like you have but basically I'm pretty much always around so if you wanna chat or something feel free to drop me a line.

And as said before there are many gentleman items available to you. Have you seen anything you like in the shops yet? I might be able to help ya out a little.

(:
Last edited by Twigg; 02-08-2013 at 06:05 AM.
Old Posted 02-08-2013, 05:58 AM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Well, I'm always inclined to agree with those who find me witty. I continue to thank everyone for the welcomes, because I am dyslexic when it comes to niceties. Keep on keeping on.
In all likelihood, you just read a clunky wall of text. There's no need for me to make you read even more in my signature.
Old Posted 02-08-2013, 08:51 AM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
Default   #21  
Morning friend. ^.^ I'll welcome you a second time~

XD I feel like I should try and welcome people, even if they have been here and have already been welcomed by others.

Old Posted 02-08-2013, 08:56 AM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Target has been spotted.

Identification: "Lion Tamer Hat"

Price: 3000 Aurum

Plan of attack: Carpet-bombing

This isn't terribly related, but why is it called "aurum" if it's silver colored? I am the kind of person who takes etymology gravely seriously.
In all likelihood, you just read a clunky wall of text. There's no need for me to make you read even more in my signature.
Old Posted 02-08-2013, 12:53 PM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
Default   #23  
That is a good question.

I know Aurum is the Latin word for Gold.

Is Latin money, not gold?

Old Posted 02-08-2013, 02:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
One of the mods will be able to answer that. I honestly forget why(someone explained It to me before)

Also if you need a place to post any of my threads are open to you
especially my nutty posters thread in the club houses ^^

my closet
Dark is my puppyi luff hermes<3
Old Posted 02-08-2013, 05:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Default   #25  
I can see the top hat. I can see it. In my inventory. Mocking me. But when I make to put it on, it vanishes, along with all the other fantastically old-timey apparel.

Such a cruel punishment is this, that Tantalus himself would bow his head in pity.
Old Posted 02-08-2013, 10:43 PM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
Oh? Things happen? Weird things?

Old Posted 02-08-2013, 11:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Default   #27  
Well, I've managed to don my Top hat, which is no small victory, but I should like some more dapper apparel to complement it. Unfortunately, it seems as though I am incapable of wearing more than one thing from the same set simultaneously, or I just can't figure out how to do it. This is most vexing.
Old Posted 02-09-2013, 12:04 AM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
Items here don't give the option to use two poses or more. One item = One pose.

Nothing like Gaia, so I am told. XD

So if you have an item and want to use two poses from it, you'll have to buy another to use the second.

Sorry, trying to help explain it as easy as I can, and I'm drinking my fourth energy drink of the night too.

Old Posted 02-09-2013, 12:41 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #29  
^basically that

Its worth it to have more than one of an item though.
And they aren't too terribly expensive to buy

my closet
Dark is my puppyi luff hermes<3
Old Posted 02-09-2013, 01:00 AM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
It seems that I neglected to thank my generous benefactor. To Gallagher, I give all the thanks I have, and scrounge up a few more after that. I tip my hat to you.
Old Posted 02-09-2013, 01:24 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #31  
Ah, right. DI's are single-pose items. Event bundles, on the other hand, are multi-pose.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 02-09-2013, 01:52 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
I wish to offer you a vast welcome, but find myself lost for words. Thus I say this instead, Welcome on the behalf of any that have yet to say so. We're a friendly bunch, pretty much the lot of us anyways. If there is anything you need answered please don't be afraid to ask.

To your question on AU, I believe it was to make us stand out of the norm. Seemly every avi site uses "Gold" as their main currency. My guess would be it was a play on that, but we were trying to be different. I say 'guess' because I don't honestly know the answer, and never really thought to ask. Many apologies for not being sure of myself.

I find myself wanting to give you a give, as a welcome, but truthfully I can't. Not for lack of items but for lack of means. One flaw we are in the middle of fixing is our trading system. Most members won't have any issues, but some of the members that have been here longer; that have an over voluminous inventory, have issues getting the trades to load properly. I will however be able to send you pure. Not what I wish to send you, but its a start.

On the point of "one item one pose";

We have many different items. Normally with three different color choices for the non-common items.

-Commons Will always be found. They never leave shops. They are normally one color range per item bought. One pose. (aka a shirt, or a skirt)

-Monthlies We have three items that come out every month. Two RDIs (Rune-Donation-Items) and One (Au-Donation-Item). They leave after being in the shop a single month. They are a full body set of items. *Many poses in one item

-Yearlies 9 Items come out yearly, staying a full year and replaced. We just recently had this happen so there is no need to worry about them disappearing for some time. These are all Rune Items. They are a full set of items. Each release the items relate to one another in a common "theme" *Many poses in one item

-Event Items When we hold events, most times we will be releasing limited time item. Some of which come in bundles as Espy had said. This does not break the "one item one pose" rule. Bundles just hold more than one item for buying convenience. On RARE occasions there are special released Rune items. There is normally special Event Currency for these items. Normally one pose per item.

-Game Items Can be won from our game. We don't have a set schedule on when items are added/replaced yet, but I believe it is being worked on. One pose per item.

-Token Items Can be bought with your "anka tokens". You get tokens from achievements. This items are found in the token shop, and also don't have a set schedule on being removed/replaced. One pose per item. Sometimes small sets are split up into a few different items.

-EVOs - Evolving Items, of which we have 4, are around but are a work in progress. They are our largest items by far. Several color choices. Tons of poses.

-R.I.G.s (Random Item Gen.) are released every two months, there are 5 items per egg, and the items are randomly generated. This is also a Rune item. Normally "accessories" or non-clothing items. Less poses then Monthly releases.
* I might have missed one... please forgive me if I have. I'd quite tired this morning.

Each of our items, even the single pose ones, will have a couple of color options. Nearly everything is unisexed, meaning anyone and wear any item. Normally without any restrictions. Our layering system allows you the power to layer thing however you want. (For example: you could layer your hat under your hat if thats what your muse advised you to do.)

But, as is the case with all items, you can only wear one this at a time unless you have more of that item. You can't wear the corset from the Vestments item you have while you where the hat. Its one thing that makes items rare, and one reason we all have to quest. That being said, most of our items are fairly cheap in comparison to other sites. (where older items jump in price quite fast) Here on Tris we have a fairly stable standardized pricing. Where Runes only go for such and such price, and most of the items have a decent range.

Ha, well, for someone that said she had not many words I seemly wrote a book. Many apologies. Now I shall float to my mule and try to send you those funds I spoke of.

* Just so you know, Lost_Fantasy13 is my mule.
"It's in the stars.
It's been written in the scars on our hearts.

Your head is running wild again, my dear.
We still have everythin'.
We're not broken, just bent.
I'll fix it for us.
Our love's enough. "
Last edited by Mizeria; 02-09-2013 at 07:35 AM.
Old Posted 02-09-2013, 07:10 AM Reply With Quote