Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Number One Cataran
Default   #17  
“I want him...” is what Darmitri heard making him turn pink in the face. ‘What does she mean by that….?’ He thought as perv images ran throw his head. "Have you ever has a master, Little Were...?" “What a min?!” Darmitri wasn’t sure about this, he was no one’s pet. “I would have to say no, I’m ok, so if you don’t mind…” Darmitri started then stop when he saw her start to dance some. She was pretty and Darmitri thought what it would hurt to ask for a dance. He could always get away later. ‘And anyways’ Darmitri smile. ‘Vincent guy seems to like her too. So this should be fun taking her from that cocky bester’ ‘Ha! Who’s the man now’ he smirk to himself. “My laded, would you like to dance?” he smiled holding out his hand to her.
:D"I deny your reality substitute my own":D

Get yummy pics of your self or gifts here. Great for birthdays. I'm very happy with it. http://trisphee.com/forums/showthrea...770#post507770
-Nikko's chew love toy-
-Chasm The one I stalk -
-Kamikaze Chinchilla the eater of my shoes-
-Reyo my man taker-
-Airi's friend-

<>I'm friends with a crazed, cookie-loving suicidal rodent O3o and an evil, possessed, psyco doll <3<>
Old Posted 11-19-2010, 09:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Vincent could help but to keep grinning as much as he was looking at the young wolfs face looked at him eyes narrowing slowly reaching into his pocket pulled out the collar wondered more or less danced his way over to the young pup before him. With in one quick movement he slipped the collar around Dermitri's neck locked it with one snap of his finger looked over to Dai smiled some bowed to her. "He is now yours my sweet, I said anything for you and whatever you need" he said holding out the chain leash. "If I hold on to this any longer I would want to use him for my self." the elder vampire said swaying back and forth as his body began to flow with the music.

Crimson pools shined brightly looking at the young wolfs face. "Also I think it is only fair that you are pet since your father did the same to our kind after all he is the reason why Ryu is no longer alive." his happy cat like smile left his face became suddenly bitter in his mouth.

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 11-19-2010, 10:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Proud Army Wife. <3
Default   #19  
Radia took the chain. "That's enough. I want to go inside now." She said, tugging tenderly on the chain. She would submerge herself within hundred of pulsing, dancing bodies and she would return to the previous events of the night, before she had heard that terrible word. Her speedy change of subject was more or less for Vincent. Radia was well informed, and she knew how Vincent could be when the nasty past reared it's ugly head.

"Vincent!" She called after as she lead the wolf through the door and to the dance floor. She tugged the wolf to her, sliding a single arm around his neck, allowing the other to dangle loosely with chain in hand. "No need to be chivalrous, Were." She said with a coy smile. "You'll enjoy it..." She leaned forward, the cool glossed lips moving against his ear, "I promise..." She purred.

She knew Vincent would catch up, and while they waited, she began to move, swaying her hips slowly, arm loosely around his neck. And it was back to the music being the mistress. Her favorite.

Hey, Draco...
I like your bed...
Can I Slytherin? ;D
Old Posted 11-19-2010, 10:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Number One Cataran
‘God Damn it!!, how do I get into things like this…..sigh I know why’ Darmitri looked down at his pants. “That’s why” he growled. As his….new master took him into the club he turns to Vincent. “You ass, when I get out of this, I’m going to rep out your throat!!” he yelled back before being moved in to the crowed dance floor. He tried to put away but somehow the collar wouldn’t let him resistant. ‘Damn Vampires’
"No need to be chivalrous, Were." He looks to her, feeling her arm around his neck. "You'll enjoy it..." He couldn’t help feel the heat coming off of her. Then he turns bright red as she leaned in. "I promise..."
“Promise…what?” He stuttered. He did see a lot of women before, but it never got pass first base before they ran away from him.

Get yummy pics of your self or gifts here. Great for birthdays. I'm very happy with it. http://trisphee.com/forums/showthrea...770#post507770
-Nikko's chew love toy-
-Chasm The one I stalk -
-Reyo my man taker-
-Airi's friend-

<>I'm friends with a crazed, cookie-loving suicidal rodent O3o and an evil, possessed, psyco doll <3<>
Old Posted 11-19-2010, 11:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #21  
The bitter look faded from Vincent's face looking over to the red-head and the young wolf walk into the night club the cat like grin slowly return across his lips. "This is why finding you Dai or even you young wolf has made my life so much more exciting. . . . ." as he laughed some to him self and wondered over to the two back into the building once he entered back into the night club he could hear the music flow around him like water his thought began to wonder as he let the music drive him into a dance his body moved close to Dai.

"See this is why you make life so wonderful here I was thinking of trying to die." he said to into Dai's ear dancing against her body looking over her shoulder to the young wolf who would bring much excitement into his boring life that he had lived so long. "Remember this Dai, anything for you as long as you can keep entertained like you always had in the past." he growled softly into her ear softly leaning in and nipping at the ear lobe.

Old Posted 11-20-2010, 11:47 AM Reply With Quote  
Proud Army Wife. <3
She chuckled at the wolf's response. How naive he was, but she would teach him one way or another. "Your new life. You'll be well taken care of, I assure you. Now, enjoy the night, would you? It is, after all, all we have." It wasn't long before she felt Vincent behind her. His movements were signature, after all. The Werewolf, she could tell, felt awkward. But he would get into one way or another, music was rather powerful.

She listened to Vincent as he spoke, and when his voice subtly changed from amused, to husky. She growl nearly sent shivered from the base of her neck to the small of her back. Vincent had always seemed to have a way with... words. She chuckled, allowing the chained hand to reach behind her tangling her fingers in his hair. "Have I ever failed you before, Vincent...?" Radia didn't like to disappoint.

Hey, Draco...
I like your bed...
Can I Slytherin? ;D
Old Posted 11-20-2010, 07:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Number One Cataran
Default   #23  
"Have I ever failed you before, Vincent...?" ‘What does she mean ‘He thought, debiting if staying here is a bad idea. He wasn’t weak, if he tried he could break the collar, but this was kind fun, even if it was with very sexy but scary vampires. But he has to remenber that he is still on a job and can’t have too much fun.
(A week earlier) “Darmitri, I have called you here for a very important mission” Darmitri’s boss said eye him up and down, from his big office chair. “Our pack has gotten word that a Vampire princess is out and about by herself. From a vampire covenant, that are pack is at war with, but on a cease fire to talk about ……’peace’…..” he make a face of disgust. “So we are hiring you to find her and kill her, before she finds her way home.”
Darmtiri look at the man and smiled. “If I do that, would that break your peace?”
“No, because you are not from our pack, so if some random wolf just happen to come along ……Well you see right?”He asked
“Ya, I get it, so how much are you offering……?”
(Now)
‘That is a lot of money, so I shouldn’t play so much. I need to get the girl before its too late……but first’ Darmtri thought. He move a bit closer to Dia putting a hand on her cheek, and petting her. “You are very nice and your man friend is …….. Interesting, but I have a job to do” he sighed.

-Nikko's chew love toy-
-Chasm The one I stalk -
-Reyo my man taker-
-Airi's friend-

Last edited by Evil Ed; 11-20-2010 at 09:37 PM.
Old Posted 11-20-2010, 09:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Vincent has a sudden feeling hit him quickly as his eye widen the reached out wrapped the chain around his arm then pulled Dai close to him then looked as if she was dancing with her he spun her away as he did he let the chain with the young wolf go letting it lace around her hand having them move away from him as he jumped back crimson eyes glowed in the semi lit area. Three figures jumping down land on the ground looking about for something. "Where is she you old crazy bastard." stood up one of the young vampires that stood up looking at Vincent.

The cat like grin came across his face eyes glowing even more bright. His blood lust was rising he knew what real fun was and excitement was, this here now is what is going to be fun. "I have no idea what you are talking about but if you have to play with me be my guest!" he yelled as one of them came dashing at him Vincent charged out against him reaching out grabbing on to the younger vampires hoodie ties then leaping into the air pulling it hard over his head pulling back hard enough to snap his neck. Lifting the limp body up swaying some, the grin on his face widen looking at the two before him.

"Show me what more you have~!" he yelled as everyone began to run out of the night club in a panic of bodies. The other two stood there ground looking at him. "He is going down for taking out Mitch!" yelled the other young vampire. Vincent drop the limp body on the floor as his eyes glowed more as the chains around his pants unhitched moved about his body like serpents being called by there master. The smaller of the two vampires took a step back then ran. "No way man, they said he was crazy I didn't think it was true." the other one yelled at his partner looked back to see the cat like smiled so close to him as he was about to make a move Vincent reached out bit him in the neck. The young vamp didn't understand what had happened but now he couldn't think of anything else at the moment.

In a long while the body became still Vincent drop him on the ground began to laugh. "This is why I can't leave just yet." as he slowly looked over his shoulder crimson eyes half lidded looking over to Dai and Dermitri.

Old Posted 11-20-2010, 11:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Proud Army Wife. <3
Default   #25  
Radia quirked a brow, eyes locked on the Werewolf. She chuckled a bit and pressed closer. "I forget that you don't know who I am..." She tangled her fingers in his hair before speaking again. "I'm a fucking Queen, and I always get what I want..." She leaned him, whispering against his ear. "Always..."

It wasn't long before the odd movements threw her off, and she grabbed a tight hold of the chain, pulling the wolf to her. She then turned to watch the scene, a somewhat satisfied grin on her face. "Where is she, you old crazy bastard?" She knew they were looking for none other than: her. Or... she assumed. She was the most wanted, in a sense. She reveled in it, to be honest.

The fight unfurled before her, but worry did not cross her features, not once. She knew what Vincent was capable of. She knew all to well. Not only was he known for being a beast in the sheets, he was a beast on the streets. Although combat was usually avoided, there were occasions where it could not be, and Vincent always seemed to be ready and willing to get his hands dirty.

She watched as he finished and turned his gaze towards them, speaking again. "I see... well... I suppose we've wasted enough time here. We should leave, and get my new pet acquainted to his new home..." She turned towards the were before turning back to glance at Vincent. She approached him and ran an elegant finger across his jawline. "Vincent, are they after me...?" She questioned, and she was sure he knew she was referring to the bodies scattered about their feet.

Hey, Draco...
I like your bed...
Can I Slytherin? ;D
Old Posted 11-21-2010, 12:58 AM Reply With Quote  
Number One Cataran
“What the fuck…..” Darmtiri question as he just witness what happen. “Whats going on….why is vampires all of sudden falling out of the fucking sky!!” he yelled. “And you Dia….. Right? What do you mean you are the queen?......WAIT?!!” his eyes went widen . “You’re my target!!” Quickly Darmtri started to pull at the coller, but it didn’t budged. Turning shalrply towards Vincent, eyes an angry dark gray wolf like. “You!!! What hell did you do to this collar!!!!” ‘This is not good’
Darmtiri could feel his bones start moving and changing, he had to get to his wolf form ASAP. ‘Damn Collar!’ he thought as he could feel it start chocking him, trying to keep him in his human form. Pulling out his knife and held it out in front of himself as to be on guard. “I’m going to ask this once!” points at the collar. “Take this off woman!” he growled.

-Nikko's chew love toy-
-Chasm The one I stalk -
-Reyo my man taker-
-Airi's friend-

Last edited by Evil Ed; 11-21-2010 at 09:15 PM.
Old Posted 11-21-2010, 09:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #27  
He looked at her eyes still glowing running his tongue over his fangs nodded some his head lowering some looking over to the wolf the lust wouldn't leave him it was becoming hard for him come back from it. It had been so long since he had gone into a fury like that. Hearing the wolf growl at him made the smile om his face widen more. "I'll make sure everything you want my lady is done."he bowed started to laugh insanely grab a hold of Dai held her close moved closer to the young wolf took the chain danced about with both.

Suddenly they burst into flock of bats with the young wolf. The flock headed out into the woods went further came to an old castle reformed back into people. Vincent keeled down before her. "Anything you need now my lady" slowly looking at the pup, his eyes still filled with the blood and blood stained skin along his jaw, hands and clothing. "Don't be stupid boy, you can never go home."

Old Posted 11-21-2010, 09:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Proud Army Wife. <3
She scowled at the wolf. "Who are you to demand me?" She questioned, violently jerking the chain forward, once the bodies reformed before the mansion. She grabbed a hold of his wrist, the one that withheld the knife. "Your silly knife won't help you, and I will not release you. You are mine, wolf. You would do well to remember this." she tugged him behind her as she walked forward to her home. She turned her attention to Vincent.

She let a smirk slide across her face. "Vincent... just as efficient as always..." She complimented, reaching behind her head and tearing her hair down from it's upright position. She entered the home. It was lavish, luxurious. She glanced around, looking back at the wolf. "Come to terms with your life."

Hey, Draco...
I like your bed...
Can I Slytherin? ;D
Old Posted 11-22-2010, 01:45 AM Reply With Quote  
Number One Cataran
Default   #29  
"Come to terms with your life." The wolf winces from the pain from his arm being pulled. He already felt sick from the…….BAT……thing. Looking back at basted of a blood sucker. “Don’t ever do that to me again……I think I’m going to punk.” Darmtiri start looking green as he look back at Dia. “What is it that you want from me?” he question. “You can find better wolves you know, my pack isn’t going to like this.” He move to take his arm back. “What are you…..planning to….do…..” the pup start sway back and forth. “……do….with…..me………………BLEGH!!!!!” Darrmtiri punked then pass out.

-Nikko's chew love toy-
-Chasm The one I stalk -
-Reyo my man taker-
-Airi's friend-

Old Posted 11-22-2010, 02:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Vincent walked over to the limp body on the ground nudged him with his foot. "I met wolves that can handle this better then you, your grandfather happens to be one of them." he said kneeling down picking up the young pup then looked over to Dai held out a hand to her. Once her hand met his he walked with her into the castle letting out a whistle the lights came on and servant's came out scurrying about the area shaking some. The tall man narrowed his eyes looking at each one then gave the boy to one of them. "Clean him up and get his attire ready for her lady ship." the young servant nodded went of with the pup.

He looked at another, hissed softly. "You get a bath ready for Mistress Dai and you." he looked to another. "Get me wash rag to clean up, get dinner ready for us and the new house pet." he said quickly then looked over to Dai. "Is there anything more you would like done my lady?"

Last edited by NikkoGallarado; 11-22-2010 at 04:51 PM.
Old Posted 11-22-2010, 03:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Number One Cataran
Default   #31  
"I feel sick..... why is every thing dark?" He asked himself. Getting up a looking around the dark room. "Hey!! is anyone here!!" the wolf yelled.

-Nikko's chew love toy-
-Chasm The one I stalk -
-Reyo my man taker-
-Airi's friend-

Old Posted 12-03-2010, 11:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Proud Army Wife. <3
Radia liked it when things seemed to flow so nicely together. Servants seemed to be flying around the room before her in a frenzy. A frenzy ignited by her arrival. Nothing gave her more pleasure, well... almost nothing... She chuckled at her own inappropriate thoughts before continuing forward, only to turn and set her gaze on Vincent before her. She felt distracted as the young pup was carried away to be readied for dinner.

"No, this all seems fine, Vincent... You have certainly remembered my tastes for flare... Everything seems so perfectly hectic, and simply upon my arrival?" She let a smile slide across her features. "And as I bathe, where will you be?" she questioned.

[[sorry it seems to whimpy, guys. I've had a pretty off day.]]

Hey, Draco...
I like your bed...
Can I Slytherin? ;D
Old Posted 12-06-2010, 06:44 PM Reply With Quote