Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Charmed Forever
Default   #17  
They just scare the crap out of me. If was going to survive a Zombie Apocalypse... I already have a plan.
Old Posted 04-19-2011, 02:56 PM Reply With Quote  
The only Prof. of Fizzyology
Ouiji boards are not all evil. I still don't like them, but there are 'angelic' ones too. My Husband had one and decided to talk to my brother(who threatened DOOM if he hurts me btw lol) when I wasn't there. I punched him and he threw it away lol

1.SPIDERS D: The only spiders I'll ever like are Pokemon. I swear there was this huge freaky spider on my leg once and I smacked it off, and no one else saw it.
2. Small quiet places. I start hearing things calling my name and the walls feel like they're trying to eat me.
3.Bees, Wasps etc. I'm allergic to them D':
4. A break in. Someone broke into our apartment before. Fortunately, I put my old Barbie Van in front of the screen door they broke through and tripped on it so it woke us up and the guy went to our bedroom and saw my Husband butt naked, yelled 'Sorry!' and ran away lol
5. Having to put my hand down the kitchen sink. Bet you can guess where that one came from.
6.ANYTHING near my eyes D:
7. Falling from high places. Which sucks because I love being in high places lol.
8. Choking. On anything or being choked to death.
9. My head underwater or drowning. I almost drowned four times in one day, so I like keeping my head above water lol

I have a lot of fears >.>;

Click to go to Quest Thread ---v

Member since Nov. 4th 2010
Old Posted 04-19-2011, 03:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Charmed Forever
Default   #19  
@Fizzy: Oh dear God, falling. x.x I get so nervous when having to even climb up on the kitchen counter because I'm afraid of falling.
Old Posted 04-19-2011, 03:49 PM Reply With Quote  
It's probably because when I was little I had a lot of dreams about falling off of things and waking up just before I hit the ground.

That's another thing, I'm afraid of black and white dreams, because they often times come true.

I had a recurring black and white dream in 6th grade about getting hit by a car at the end of this bridge. Two months later I walked home and got hit by a car of the exact model at the exact same place in my dream. I wasn't supposed to be able to survive how hard I was hit apparently. The car was worse off then I was! I got away with a broken arm and some more brain damage, thanks to my Brother. <3

Old Posted 04-19-2011, 03:54 PM Reply With Quote  
System Start
Default   #21  
Lets see:

1. not dieing but the pain that like will go with it
2. Spiders when they're with-in a certain distants (i don't care if they're all the way across the room)
3. most bugs/insects in general
4. small rooms (cuz i don't mind small spaces in tho rooms ^^ they're fun to sit in and see how long it takes for ppl to notice you)
5. in a way, the unknown, cuz i tend to be a curious person
6. being alone in a new place
"When all else fails, Improvise" :cool:
Old Posted 04-19-2011, 03:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Charmed Forever
@Fizzy: I'm scared of falling because when I was 9, I jumped off of something really high up like a dumbass and I did land on my feet, but I broke the heel of my right foot.
Old Posted 04-19-2011, 04:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Aigoo!
Default   #23  
there isn't much I can think of other then I am afraid of pain afraid of self inflicked pain mostly any movies with people hurting themselves or giving themselves shots freeks me out!
Old Posted 04-19-2011, 06:21 PM Reply With Quote  
@Nan: Ouch D: I think it's funny how 9 year olds are seriously prone to do stupid things lol. Like my idiot neighbor, he liked to steal the springs on my trampoline, well once one of them hit him in the eye.

Old Posted 04-19-2011, 07:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
Default   #25  
1) Zombies - RE, Silent Hill are games I saw a lot in my childhood so I'm now scarred for life.

2) Being Unloved/Unwanted - Ironically I'm always pushing people away.

3) Being useless/without purpose - I can be chill but there always has to be a time during the day where I'm doing something productive or I spiral into "i'm not good enough" thoughts.

4) Fear of creepy crawlies in general - And this is normal for many folks.
Old Posted 04-20-2011, 06:09 PM Reply With Quote