Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Truthwatcher
Default   #3169  
Yeah, I gave up Facebook too tbh
And I don't miss it at all. But I do have 2 Instagram accounts (one account for me, which is rare random posts of craft projects, my cats, and super rare nail art and the other account is for Derpy).
As for having 2 jobs? Not as fun as it sounds. Days off are usually VERY rare and it can be just exhausting. Extra money around the holidays thanks to a slight increase on hours at the one job can be nice though. Although I suppose it can all depend on the jobs as well.
OMG yes please come clean for me I am exhausted and can pay you in neat chainmaille jewelry, loom knit scalemaille gloves, and adorable stuffed animals!
XD
Old Posted 11-24-2018, 01:16 AM Reply With Quote  
Queen of Typoes
i have facebook, instagram, snapchat and twitter.

and two jobs, but one is monday to thursday, the other friday to sunday. and if i don't request off, yep, i'm working 7 days in a row for the most part. but it's only like 6 hours a day, and i have most of my nights free XD

currently reading: Gone With the Witch by Heather Blake (#25) | currently watching: Severance
~*~*~
dragoncave | magistream | ravelry | faenaria | goodreads
snap / insta / discord ~ trystan830 | she / her / hers
~*~*~
"you are some kind of like 20th level string witch" ~Mekatra
"You're the highest level string witch I know too" ~ZenKitty
~*~*~
me... by Glitch!
~*~*~
Old Posted 11-24-2018, 01:23 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #3171  
I need ideas for stuff to make with my cricut, like I have it and now I am all "wat do?"
ಠ_ಠ
Old Posted 11-24-2018, 02:58 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
CUSTOM NAIL VINYLS!
Old Posted 11-24-2018, 03:02 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #3173  
OMG YES!
But what designs? o Ao
ಠ_ಠ
Old Posted 11-24-2018, 03:36 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
I demand dragons.
Old Posted 11-24-2018, 03:57 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #3175  
that sounds difficult ; 0;
ಠ_ಠ
Old Posted 11-24-2018, 04:07 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
I mean....like a dragon silhouette. Not like an in depth, detailed dragon...
Old Posted 11-24-2018, 04:55 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #3177  
Still difficult! But I may be on to something.....

Edit: I lied it looks nothing like a dragon at fingernail size ; n;

Pic of "roaring dragon" nail vinyl test result ; n;

Editagain: This looks more like a phoenix than a dragon ;0; also I dropped it and all sorts of fun junk before I got it photographed so it's survived a lot. xD

Edit Again: Finally done for the night.... at 2:15 am.
ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Damies; 11-24-2018 at 06:13 AM.
Old Posted 11-24-2018, 05:17 AM Reply With Quote  
Writer
Don't have any facebook, instagram, twitter or whatever other social media there is. My internet life is pretty much dedicated to particular interests: Trisphee for the avatars, Ravelry for yarn crafts, and a german crafts forum for all other stuff that is not yarn. But I managed to find a photo of Derpy's tree on a site that apparently draws its feed from instagram, and I love the candy ornaments and gingerbread star on top. White color was a surprise, for some reason I expected a regular green tree even though Derpy never said it was green.

Damies, how about Christmas cards? I bet you could make some awesome silhouettes with your cricut.
Old Posted 11-24-2018, 06:17 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #3179  
Lol. The tree has some pretty iridescent bits in the branches and it just seemed the most "Derpy" option. Partly because the shimmery white branches could look like they're all sparkly and sugar coated and partly because Derpy likes shiny things and rainbows and it was the closest to holo I could get. (Although the holo is mainly just my desire...)

And also, I hoped that the cats would be less likely to chew on a white tree than they were my green tree that I got rid of several years ago because they wouldn't leave it the fuck alone and I didn't want them to get sick from accidentally eating the fake tree bits. Unfortunately, it's apparently a texture thing, not color, so it has to be kept high up on my bookshelf anyway...

Damies: Lol. Definitely more phoenix than dragon, but tbh, I could make that work... >.>
Last edited by Kaderin Triste; 11-24-2018 at 06:34 AM.
Old Posted 11-24-2018, 06:32 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspire View Post
Ahhhh, I couldn't eat much at all for Thanksgiving, there was very few things I could actually eat from the table. Thankfully, I at least got apple pie that had the crust made with plant butter instead of regular butter. But that is cute, the colors look great together!!!!
Thank you! ^^ If that compliment was for me, anyway. xD

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 11-24-2018, 08:20 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #3181  
@Death: I have thought about cards but I have trouble coming up with ideas for cards. xnx

Kaderin: I think that may be as close as I get because of size issues. Nail art size stuff is hard to manage. ; n;
ಠ_ಠ
Old Posted 11-24-2018, 03:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Writer
Depending on whether you want classical cards or geeky, there's plenty of options. It's easy to spend hours on pinterest or similar sites. I think I'll be sending a fellow Game of Thrones fan one with a snowman dressed up as the night watch's most famous bastard Jon Snow and a slight twist on the original quote - "You know nothing, Jon Snowman". Been pondering to do the always symbol from Harry Potter as a christmas tree, but then again I don't know if Potter fans would perceive it as a declaration of love, and that could be awkward.

As for classical, lots of trees, stars, bells and ornaments do the trick. Different colors and textures, and you suddenly have a whole lot of variation.
Old Posted 11-24-2018, 05:55 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #3183  
Is it page 200 yet? 8D

@Death: I hate pinterest sooooo much it drives me insane. But I may have to deal with it for inspiration. ;n;
ಠ_ಠ
Old Posted 11-24-2018, 06:49 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
DOUBLE POST OOPS
ಠ_ಠ
Old Posted 11-24-2018, 06:50 PM Reply With Quote