Semi-Active.
Old Posted 03-29-2017, 01:04 AM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot

it's really nice to be back. ^^

Old Posted 03-29-2017, 01:05 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #3011  
@Coda
That turned out pretty nice, did you use a pattern initially, or did you do it from scratch?

@Shamus
Bah, I've been gaining weight too, but that's because my mom does the 'meat and potatoes' kind of meals, or when she does make veggies its usually ONLY broccoli. T-T

@nyreen
Is your hair naturally that color? That's an interesting shade of blonde.

@Ginger
Freckles~

Old Posted 03-29-2017, 09:47 AM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Everyone on trisphee is so beautiful and glorious <3 -heart eyes-

{MyAnimeList}{My MAL Graph!}{Read manga? Come here!}

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes
Buy runes from me! PM for details!

Old Posted 03-29-2017, 10:12 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #3013  
Made it from scratch! I usually make my own designs. Of the stuff I listed, only the moonkin hoodie started with an off-the-shelf pattern, but I altered it before I started cutting it out.

The hardest thing I ever made was a reproduction of the World of Warcraft "Tabard of the Illidari" -- the reason it was so hard is because WoW's tabards are really more like dresses because of the way they're form-fitting instead of just draped over the body and tied with a sash, and I've never made a form-fitted dress before. I got a pattern instead of trying to work it from scratch, and even so the alterations were hard to get right because the pattern didn't have panels in the right places.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 03-29-2017, 01:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot

Nope! I dyed it that color a couple months ago and have been letting it grow out now.

This is me with my natural hair color before I started to mess around with it for fun.

This is before I cut it off and dyed it.

After I cut it and dyed it.

Then I tried to dye it fire red and it came out super orange. I don't like my face in this photo so I scribbled it out. >>

I had it for a week before a friend fixed it for me. I shaved my head for the first time too.

Then I put purple in the tips, then turquoise which turned green when it faded then I had the same friend dye my hair super blond. It was a lot whiter at first. I keep reshaving my side bc I really like it. ^^

I recently dyed my shaved side lime green but might shave it off, not sure if I like it.

Old Posted 03-29-2017, 02:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
Default   #3015  
oh goodness you are so pretty, come do my hair xD

Old Posted 03-29-2017, 02:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot

Aaaaa! thank you ^^
I can put weird colors in your hair haha. I dyed my boyfriend's hair turquoise once. I did the orange, turquoise tips on myself, purple and the lime green.

Old Posted 03-29-2017, 02:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Default   #3017  
Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1201 View Post
@Shamus
Bah, I've been gaining weight too, but that's because my mom does the 'meat and potatoes' kind of meals, or when she does make veggies its usually ONLY broccoli. T-T
I am a cancer survivor and to save my life they had to remove my right lung. Having one is extremely difficult. I get winded doing normal things like drying off after a shower, ascending stairs and changing clothes. So, as you can imagine, I cant breathe during exercise, so I dont do any. Now I am packing on the pounds.
Shamus / 39 yo Irish Male / In an open marriage / 11 Blood suckers Children / 1 Grandson

My late wife's birthday was Valentine's Day. Please pardon me if I seem stressed, moody or out of it. I'm an emotional train wreck right now.

Old Posted 03-29-2017, 02:31 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
@Coda
I can understand why you'd do that, why do video games have to sexualize outfits? Tera does that with all the female outfits, and I don't approve of bikini plate mail. :/

@nyreen
I've always wanted to dye my hair a glossy black color with dark purple highlights, but sadly with the jobs I'm trying to get they don't allow you to dye your hair unless its natural colors. =.=;

@Shamus
that sucks, and its hard to have a diet that accounts for you not being able to exercise that doesn't affect your health/make you not hungry.

Old Posted 03-29-2017, 07:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #3019  
That's so silly. My work doesn't mind I've changed my hair a lot over the years and they've always been really cool about it. They don't mind peircings either. Honestly... I think it's weird when companies don't allow their employees to express themselves genuinely. :(
Old Posted 03-29-2017, 07:58 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
And its not like mine would be over the top either, it would be brown to black with dark purple highlights. After I get into a better paying job I might see about dying it. I wish my hair was thicker though, then I could probably do the mohawk thing like she does. x'D

Old Posted 03-29-2017, 08:06 PM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Default   #3021  
I want to show off mah dress because it's awesome and matches my hair!
And it has pockets!

Nyreen your sides are amazing! I haven't gotten to dyeing mine yet =(

{MyAnimeList}{My MAL Graph!}{Read manga? Come here!}

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes
Buy runes from me! PM for details!

Old Posted 03-29-2017, 08:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Quote:
I can understand why you'd do that, why do video games have to sexualize outfits? Tera does that with all the female outfits, and I don't approve of bikini plate mail. :/
There's really no need to jump to conclusions. It's not sexualized. It's actually quite modest. It covers more skin than a real tabard would, because it connects underneath the armpits. And in the game it layers on top of whatever shirt and pants/skirt/leggings you might also be wearing. The modifications I made to the pattern were specifically to make the tabard follow the lines of my wife's body, because that's what she wanted me to make. (My first plan was to MAKE a proper real-world-style tabard! It certainly would have been less work.) Sadly I never actually finished it; I got the tabard itself made, but I ran out of time before Blizzcon before I could get the appliques applied so it wasn't just a blank purple dress.

And while I think bikini armor is ridiculous and impractical, it's also a staple of fantasy fiction, and plenty of women like it. World of Warcraft has a transmogrification system in place so you're never stuck having to wear a piece of armor that you don't like the look of. So if you're a female player who wants her avatar to be a strong, resilient-looking character, that option is available to you, and if you're a female player who wants her avatar to show off her skin as a display of power, that option is available to you as well, and neither choice puts you at a disadvantage.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 03-29-2017, 09:35 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #3023  
I know FFXIV has a similar kind of system, but sadly most of the games I play (save warframe because...alien looking stuff? x'D) tend to do that, and you can't even get something like that in them unless you pay cash. And even then most of those outfits are like that anyways. T-T Really makes em made. Luckily though I can always play Elder Scrolls or the D&D Black Isle games, they don't do that~♫

Old Posted 03-29-2017, 10:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Quote:
@Shamus
that sucks, and its hard to have a diet that accounts for you not being able to exercise that doesn't affect your health/make you not hungry.
Exactly, not to mention I have ADD that I am not allowed meds for because I failed the doctor's drug test. When I was going through cancer, I smoked weed to ease my pain, make me less nauseous and just make it a bit more beareable. My state doesnt do medicinal Marijuana, so I was getting it from a friend who was just trying to help me. Uncontrolled ADD makes people eat to stimulate themselves and I am no different.
Shamus / 39 yo Irish Male / In an open marriage / 11 Blood suckers Children / 1 Grandson

My late wife's birthday was Valentine's Day. Please pardon me if I seem stressed, moody or out of it. I'm an emotional train wreck right now.

Old Posted 03-29-2017, 10:21 PM Reply With Quote