Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Closed Thread

Person, what Person?
Default   #273  
Dear self,
You are being uncommonly causloused and cold lately. Most people have it worse then you so suck it up and shut the hell up! You have a few health problems, so what? They're temporary and won't kill you. You have something you would rather be doing? Selfish bitch. You need to get out more and be human. Emotions are a switch, you need them to survive we can't all look at things 'logically'. Oh, and clean up your act, you slipped today and frowned. You also told someone you needed to be reminded to eat...stop telling them stuff, this is personal kept under lock and key. And what is this about telling someone about "The Shrink" and your little problem with never coming out of black? Stop telling them personal stuff you might get attached.
Sincerly, your angry self.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
Broken Muse is my girlfriend
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:
That is the general nature of things! An equality, a mutal need!

What? To kill and be killed? To love and to feed? That is what you support! There is no equality between the pet and the master.
-Elizabeth & Jason (From The Thirteenth Season)
Old Posted 11-17-2011, 05:16 PM  
Dinos go RAWR!!!
Dear Person,

I gave you my trust and all I asked for was a slight shred of yours. The fact that you couldn't trust me at all leads me to believe that you have no clue what you have done. A broken girl but her trust in you and you squashed it like a bug with no obvious remorse. When she tried to explain herself, you walked off. I wish I could have given you back your faith in the female gender, but alas, you failed to realize that a female who wouldn't hurt you to save her own life fell into your lap and pretty much asked you to trust her. I realize now that I'll end up alone, and I can deal with that fear, as long as you're happy in life that's all that matters...

Unfortunately Love,
Me...

Sign My Siggy!!!...I Dare You!...PS...Luffles to all who do!!!

le sign ;3-signs more ;P
-signs- Love, Ulti♥ owo~
-this is my signature- <3 Lacry
Lucid was here.
No.
Yes.
Old Posted 11-19-2011, 04:19 PM  
It's over 9000!
Default   #275  
Dear -

Why is it so hard to find the right path? Why can't I just find happiness? Why is something missing when he's gone... Will it always be this way? The choices ahead of me and the past behind me are all so confusing and painful. Sometimes I really wish I could just disappear. Maybe just pick up and move to a different place... Maybe...

Why is there a whole in my life... when I could move on and find someone that cares about me and for me and is everything I've ever wanted... why is it not enough unless its him? People say the hurt will pass and I'll move on... and find someone better. People say he was bad for me and mentally abusive... But my heart says different... My heart just wants him back. I want to fix "us" but I dunno if that will ever be. I miss him. So much... God what do I do....
"It's in the stars.
It's been written in the scars on our hearts.

Your head is running wild again, my dear.
We still have everythin'.
We're not broken, just bent.
I'll fix it for us.
Our love's enough. "
Old Posted 11-20-2011, 03:29 AM  
Neko-chan Nya Nya~
Sometimes I wonder if the one I love so much cares about me. I know this person does but it isn't always apparent to me by actions. So I try my best to be patient. I love this person very very much, and want to be with this person. I know it's worth it, so I will be patient until the day we can meet in person.
Old Posted 11-20-2011, 04:59 AM  
light always wins
Default   #277  
Dear Self,

Why can't I just be honest with myself for once and choose the right thing? I'm exhausted of going back and forth...I just want a clear answer. I know what I must do, but why can't I muster the strength to do it? Why do I give in and just pretend things are normal and dandy when they are not? I need to stop hiding from the truth and just accept it, even if it hurts the one I love, I need to be true to myself.
Old Posted 12-02-2011, 01:45 AM  
Addicted to Trisphee
Dear Army,
HAH! I win. you can't get me for being fucked up this time. I hereby invite you to inspect me anytime. I'm ready for you.
::dusts off dress uniform::
Old Posted 12-02-2011, 02:10 PM  
Silent Scream
Default   #279  

This person who got me into this adult RP-ing site.
Should step down his high horse and be humble like what he was.
You've changed and I for one dislike it. I dislike who you are and your stubborn fucking head. Stop being such a whiny bitch and start growing your HOMOSEXUAL balls.

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Old Posted 12-03-2011, 02:12 AM  
Addicted to Trisphee
Dear - - -

Seriously? I'm only one person. I understand that you want me to be her. And maybe one day I will be. But she has two years on me. I'm learning, and I'm trying. I'm sorry that I'm not everything you were expecting.
Old Posted 12-03-2011, 10:15 PM  
Goddess Of Mercy
Default   #281  
Dear ...

How could you do this to me? You know how much I love you... Why would you? You know how important Rent and Bills are to me, you know I always make sure they're taken care of... For you to call me and ask to spend the rent in that way, was wrong. For you to do it anyway when I said no was worse. And now you've taken off with the rest of it and are threatening to not come back... You know losing you would destroy me. You know how important you are to me, and how much I love you, and now you just want to up and leave me because we had a fight. That's not fair to me, you won't even hear me out... I don't know where you are or who you're with, but I really hope you come home so we can talk about this... I can't stand to lose you and if I do, I'm scared of what might become of me...
R.i.P MoM ~ I Love You, Always
[♥] Nov.26.2010 [♥]
Old Posted 12-05-2011, 05:23 PM  
Posty McPostsALot
To my future self:

I never want you to forget this moment, neither this date nor this time, which is on the bottom right in case you forget. Today is your paradox, your turning point. It is your pint of ale of legacy. After being rejected by a love you never really wanted you understand it now, today. After coming out of a depressing grey into a luscious Autumn in December, you now know this: that you need nothing to be happy, but to be satisfied with yourself. Whether you serve or be served to, or whether you love or hate, please be satisfied with what you are for you are me, and I am ready to tell you that the only thing on your hands is your world. You serve yourself in pursuit of the truth. With the blessing of the uncorrupted vision of your God, your spirit walks with you, so long as you have your resolve.
So when you're feeling down, read me again. You have power, and will for all time.
Old Posted 12-06-2011, 03:08 AM  
The Lord of Mushrooms
Default   #283  
Dear Job,

Thank you for liking me and willing to keep me for this period of time, I appreciate all the work that I get and give. I'm still excited and astounded with the withstand time I've been with this corporation.

With thanks, Kaitlin (that's my real name, it's lame)

P.S. I shall have you 32gb Wifi + 3G Ipad Generation 1 for $399 (then add the 20% employee Discount) to $320. You shall be mine

OBBIE'S twin sister
My Baby:Link Super secret Mission:Link
Old Posted 12-07-2011, 12:22 PM  
Bald and loving it!
Dear various people,

Leave me the fuck alone over this frivolous bullshit. Its the fucking internet. You don't seem to care enough to listen or take in consideration my feelings, so I am done trying to be reasonable. I wish to drop the conversation. Let the person decide what is best for them. If that means a life with out a certain idea or item then so be it. You do not know the entire story, I have my reasons for being angry. Leave me the fuck alone.
Old Posted 12-08-2011, 10:49 PM  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #285  
Dear ---

You have cause many problems and are rather annoying to me and I need to step up and do stuff or I am leaving.

Loves me.

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 12-09-2011, 04:22 PM  
The Lord of Mushrooms
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo-chan713 View Post
Dear Job,

Thank you for liking me and willing to keep me for this period of time, I appreciate all the work that I get and give. I'm still excited and astounded with the withstand time I've been with this corporation.

With thanks, Kaitlin (that's my real name, it's lame)

P.S. I shall have you 32gb Wifi + 3G Ipad Generation 1 for $399 (then add the 20% employee Discount) to $320. You shall be mine
Goodbye that awesome Ipad, some one bought it first. I'll have to go to Wally World for one

OBBIE'S twin sister
My Baby:Link Super secret Mission:Link
Old Posted 12-09-2011, 09:35 PM  
light always wins
Default   #287  
Dear Ex Who Won't Leave Me Alone,

No matter how many times you beg me to come back to you, I won't. I don't love you anymore. You are selfish, immature, and irresponsible. I won't be a part of that anymore, so please leave me alone. I now like someone else.
Old Posted 12-10-2011, 05:28 PM  
nostalgic
Dear Paranoia,

I got you about two years ago and you have screwed my life up since. I cant have a deceint happy relationship because of you. You come on every other day or multipy times in one day. Your causing me to think thoughts and pull away from the one I care about. You have hindered the trust i have for a certain someone even though he hasnt done anything. Someone else caused you to grow and you should have disappeared when he did. Paranoia you cause me to doubt everyday and because of you i am afraid to tell. Tell how paranoid i am and let out my true feeling because the fear of being hurt. You are cauing me to throw my life down the towlet and i dont know how to get rid of you. I dont want to go crazy but i also dont want people and that speical someone to think i am crazy. you are so small yet so large, please go away and let me live my life.

From,
Broken emotions.
Old Posted 12-16-2011, 02:35 AM  
Closed Thread