Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Gunblade Master
Default   #257  
"Yeah, that was definately something I needed to learn." she shrugged trying not think about it being a weakness. She didn't like fighting against people that she was close to and that was partly her downfall back then. She learned a lot since then and felt like she was a greater fighter but still had some weaknesses. She watched the sun in the sky and noticed that it had gotten late and she needed to return to camp and check up on Anonimar again. She stood up slowly looking at Blaqkin and brushed the grass off of her pants, "It seems to have gotten late. I should be going... I'm glad we got this chance to talk though." She smiled, not wanting to leave.
Old Posted 12-06-2010, 09:02 PM  
Harbringer Extraordinaire
"Yes. We should try to talk like this again," Blaqkin said and nodded her head. She then stood from the ground and helped her friend up. She then turned towards the setting sun. "I'll see you later, Taiye." She then smiled once more as she extended her arms and hugged her dear friend lightly, knowing this might honestly be the last time she got to talk to her.
Old Posted 12-06-2010, 09:13 PM  
Gunblade Master
Default   #259  
Taiye hugged Blaqkin back, somewhat sad, thinking the same thing. This war might do more than put them on oppisite sides. She smiled though, trying not to ruin the nice moment between them. "Until next time Blaqkin." she said as she waved to her best friend before heading back to camp.
Old Posted 12-06-2010, 09:18 PM  
Addicted to Trisphee
Jinx sighed as she walked in, recording in a book the events of the war. "Divine up three, Sin down 6..."
Old Posted 12-06-2010, 09:21 PM  
Harbringer Extraordinaire
Default   #261  
Smiling one last time, Blaqkin knew this might also be the last time she does even that. She sighed as she watched her friend walk away. She moved back a few steps, back to the tree she was sitting at and sat back down in the grass. She looked down at the few blades Taiye had thrown at her and she smiled once more. She then leaned her head back and unfocused her ability to see as she sat there and just remembered times when she was mortal.
Old Posted 12-06-2010, 09:35 PM