Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

I Am Tam
Default   #2593  
Begin in the middle.
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 01-12-2015, 06:44 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Oh, Tam, I want to make sure its a tea spoon for the baking soda and vinegar for the shampoo and conditioner?

Old Posted 01-12-2015, 07:21 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Default   #2595  
Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1201 View Post
Oh, Tam, I want to make sure its a tea spoon for the baking soda and vinegar for the shampoo and conditioner?
I use a teaspoon of the soda for the shampoo, and a tablespoon of the vinegar for the conditioner.
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 01-13-2015, 01:55 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Alright, thanks! I'm going to try and get some later today which is why I was asking. XD

Old Posted 01-13-2015, 11:28 AM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Default   #2597  
Welcome!

Also, I really wish one could block telemarketer/donation seeker calls the way one can block people on the net.

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 01-13-2015, 03:03 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
That would be nice, what with all the phishing calls I get. =.=;

Old Posted 01-13-2015, 09:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
Default   #2599  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tam I am View Post
Begin in the middle.
Is that a serious, literal answer to my question? In other words, I should start by looking up the history of cultures located physically in the middle of Africa?
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Old Posted 01-14-2015, 11:44 AM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Phishing calls? Is that the ones that there's nothing there but a machine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawtan View Post
Is that a serious, literal answer to my question? In other words, I should start by looking up the history of cultures located physically in the middle of Africa?
Sure, why not? Sometimes, a random start is actually the best start, even if it's just to show one that you really, actually need to start over there. Besides, the middle of Africa has some pretty odd and interesting stuff going on in its past. XD

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 01-14-2015, 04:49 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #2601  
@Tam
Now, phishing are those that call saying they got an email about a potential virus on your computer and they need information abut your computer to 'fix' it. The problem with them calling me is that when they make the calls my laptop is not on for months and my dad's computer is set up with his information and not mine. It's like those emails people send to you pretending to be your credit card company so they can steal your credit card information.

Old Posted 01-14-2015, 06:02 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
LMBO Ohhh. I had one of those type once. But they were talking about a device that I didn't even OWN.

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 01-15-2015, 05:59 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #2603  
Yeah, they'll basically just call random numbers and see if someone is actually dumb enough to fall for that. ^^;

Old Posted 01-15-2015, 08:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
*Waves* I added some Library sources...

Anywho, I'm a-busy working on writing and yelling at Gimp because I don't know how to pursue an artistic path that combines this style with this style and/or these styles
__

__

Old Posted 01-16-2015, 04:23 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #2605  
I can't see the third one, but you could do like in the old cartoon movies where the backgrounds are like the landscape image and then the characters and 'moving' objects are in the other style. That's the only thing I can think of. x'D

Old Posted 01-16-2015, 04:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
Sort of the plan, in part...hmm...

(Fixed that link, by the way)
__

__

Old Posted 01-16-2015, 04:28 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #2607  
That one with the buck is just ♥♥♥♥♥!

Old Posted 01-16-2015, 04:42 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Today I fixed the rip in my coat seam. It only took me about five years to get to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1201 View Post
Yeah, they'll basically just call random numbers and see if someone is actually dumb enough to fall for that. ^^;
Now I remember the one I got. It was about my computer. But what they were saying was so totally NOT my situation that I just freezing scorned 'em and hung up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawtan View Post
Anywho, I'm a-busy working on writing and yelling at Gimp because I don't know how to pursue an artistic path that combines this style with this style and/or these styles
Not being a visual artist, I can't imagine how to do it, but I really really wanna see a sample of the result!

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 01-16-2015, 05:37 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
club, library