Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

It's over 9000!
Default   #241  
DK, don't get mad at me. x'D I just got Nameless Blade Brave, Masamune. ^^; He's now on my team. x'D He'd make a good leader for a water team (secondary elements count for this too, right?). Also, I think I got one of the guys at the store I work at interested in the game. XD

Old Posted 05-17-2015, 07:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
DK wants Orochi and Amaterasu o3o just because of the Ookami game <3

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 05-17-2015, 08:06 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #243  
lol, They do look cool anyways, I have yet to fight the final boss because I'm missing a sun fragment. .-.

Old Posted 05-17-2015, 09:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
in Ookami? -beaten the game 10000 times and has the most OP equip in the game now- o3o

Why are all my dragon dungeons so late at night?! D:< I gotta work this week darn it! And those dragons are like lots and lots of exp for my babies Dx exp calculator on PADGuide says 9 of the one ruby dragon will take my one baby to lvl 99 ouo

and i cant figure out how to change the monster levels on PADGuide's team simulator thingy OnO Coda halps?!

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 05-17-2015, 10:05 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #245  
Totally clueless on what you're talking about, I just look up the overall rating of the monsters. ^^;

Old Posted 05-17-2015, 10:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
on that app coda told us about.. o3o there is a thingy where you can put what teams you have to see their stats and stuff all together as a team, but all the monsters in my team on the simulator says lvl 1. i don't know how to edit the levels or if something has awakened skills .. so on so forth

its fun to play with. ouo i also find the evo material thingy the app has amusing for some reason. ._. it tells me how many mats i need and for what monster it goes to. i'm here -ok! I gotta go farm that- or -o3o i'm too weak for that dungeon.. fudge sticks-

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 05-17-2015, 11:48 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #247  
lol, I'll have to check that out then. :3

Old Posted 05-18-2015, 12:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
I've never messed with PadGuide's team function (I didn't even know it had one ^^; ) -- I use PadHerder for that, but I haven't updated my PadHerder account in a long time because PadListener broke on a PAD update some time around 7.2.0 and I haven't bothered checking to see if it's updated since then.

Nameless Blade Brave, Masamune is a freaking weird monster. I like him better as an Attacker-team sub than a Fire-team leader because he's got beefy stats and two TPAs. As a leader... his active skill doesn't have enough uptime to be able to make effective use of him in most dungeons (even if you somehow managed to farm his skill to max, he still wouldn't be able to benefit from his own leader skill 80% of the time, making him basically a waste of a team slot) and I'd much rather go for a more reliable leader. But as a sub, his stats and his awoken skills are great and his active skill can provide 20% uptime on 1.5xATK as long as you're not overly hurt by him being Fire-type during those rounds (that is, against water-type the time that the attack bonus would be most useful is the time when you wouldn't want to use the skill).

I'm annoyed that there are two monsters named Masamune, because I have Wood Samurai Dragon, Masamune on my wood-dragon team (for the stats) and on my attacker team (for the active skill) and it gets confusing. :P

Orochi and Amaterasu are both pretty good although IMO Orochi is better most of the time. Auto-heal leader skills are very situational in their use. The Attacker-type Amaterasu uvo is probably more useful. Meanwhile, Orochi's active skill is a huge game-changer. (Though with so many bosses putting up debuff shields, it's not as awesome as it used to be.)
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 05-18-2015, 01:08 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #249  
its good to know that two of the monsters i want just for the sake of having them are actually good monsters xD

but yes o3o PADGuide has a team thinger -prods at it-

every time someone mentions Masamune, i keep thinking of the episode from Folk Tales of Japan. xD Monkey Masamune

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 05-18-2015, 06:33 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
well, he's the strongest monster I've got I can actually stick in my team. x'D All my others besides my water ninja have attacks less than 1k. ^^;

Old Posted 05-18-2015, 11:52 AM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #251  
This lack of Stamina is annoying.. I want to keep playing! I need to be exp grinding and leveling up a lot more of my new monsters...

Old Posted 05-18-2015, 12:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
haha xD poor illu, its telling you to take a break

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 05-18-2015, 04:11 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #253  
I'm in the same boat as you Illusion, I can't even do most of the events because of that. x'D

Old Posted 05-18-2015, 08:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
illu has plenty of stamina for events ono i still can only do the first newbie version of event thingies sometimes not even that >-<

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 05-18-2015, 08:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #255  
Once I get one of my monsters leveled up some more, you might start seeing a very confusing entry showing up on your friends list.

It has really, REALLY bad RCV.

I mean, ridiculously bad.

Like, it makes Gigas look like a champion healer, it's so bad.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 05-18-2015, 08:37 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
What monster is it Coda? :o

Old Posted 05-18-2015, 09:23 PM Reply With Quote