Not Logged In

Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #2433  
now if i could only get sphinx and sphodet.. awaken my Ra ono

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 01-23-2016, 10:28 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Actually, the only thing I'm missing for the better one is the jewel thing, which I have the points to buy it easily. Guess I'll go with that one then. :3

Old Posted 01-23-2016, 10:40 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #2435  
._. dk doesn't need to buy jewels.. I just need to buy green fruits when Green Sonia's ulti comes out >>, Ihave like 5-6 red fruits, 4 blue and 1 green.

I do better with evo carnivals than i do in the dungeons xD got 5 mystic masks and 3 dub mythlits.. do the dungeons and get either 1 or none .. =o=

OuO I'm almost at cleopatra's dungeon! gotta do one more before I'm there.

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 01-24-2016, 10:31 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
lol, I'm the opposite of you then, I have 3-5 of each of the fruits. ^^;

Old Posted 01-24-2016, 10:42 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #2437  
._. my Gold Keepers keep multiplying.. I don't think I've ever used any of them.. what do they evolve? xD

OuO DK has cleopatra! POISONZ!
well Tama-Red-Odin has poison too but .. I been after Cleo for months >.>

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 01-24-2016, 05:31 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
lol, Congrats DK! I haven't played much today, but I evolved Neptune, Orochi and my ice dragon yesterday. Now to get fodder to level them. :3 And fodder to level the light pendras and find something to feed them too. >>; I've got almost twenty or so of them and the green ones from the first week of the Christmas event. o////o

Old Posted 01-24-2016, 05:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #2439  
o3o my penguins been evolved and turned to mon food ages ago

Cleo gets to go on my dragon teamz *u* she's dragon/Balanced so that makes Cleo, Green Sonia and Delgado

2 more dragon/Balanced mons and I have the perfect Balance/Dragon team xD

I think.. I'll just save my palpoints for evo carnivals ._. i never get what i need from dungeons.. i might take screenies of my evo mat collection xD Sooo many Light Jewels, Gold Keepers, Red Jewels and Red Dragon Fruits =w=,

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 01-24-2016, 07:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
I used to have a mountain of Gold Keepers, too!

Then I decided to evolve my starter (Dark Golem Mk.III at the time; I rolled him in his Mk.I stage LOL) and BOOM my gold keepers all poofed -snorts- Hysferzen and Sherospada love getting Gold Keepers into their system! They each need one each of their RGB siblings, and those guys eat up gold keepers...
Old Posted 01-24-2016, 09:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #2441  
You need a total of 32 Keepers of Gold to get a full set of fully-evolved golems -- three each for the elemental golems, plus 11 each for Sherospada and Hysferzen.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 01-24-2016, 10:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Pretty sure im almost half way to 32 o3o

Edit: i have 11 goldies

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Last edited by Demonskid; 01-25-2016 at 12:03 AM.
Old Posted 01-24-2016, 11:46 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #2443  
I have five, but I've sold several already. ^^;

Old Posted 01-25-2016, 12:07 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
As I mentioned a few pages back, I've got Keeper of Gold on farm status, so I can get as many as I need without buying them. >.> My team is pretty close to failsafe unless I get super unlucky on heal orbs or screw up a combo after doing the leader swap, or get EXTREMELY unlucky and have a Keeper of Rainbow invade (which I've only seen happen ONCE).

KoG team:
Solomon Grundy - Folklore - Siren - Awoken Hera-Is (NOT uvo) - Awoken Noah
Best allies: Neptune Dragon, Andromeda, Water Twin Star Leviathan, Folklore, Antikythera, Goemon, Sarasvati, Princess Valkitty Heart (in roughly descending order of usefulness)
Alternatives: Antikythera works in Folklore's slot if you haven't evolved it yet, and you can use a second Awoken Hera-Is instead of Noah except it makes the last round less reliable.

Strategy:
This team is a long, boring slog, but it's pretty much safe. Use whatever skills you want during rounds 1-4 as long as you make sure you're above 50% HP when you take a hit. (Remember that rounds 1-5 have preemptives, so that means healing is of higher priority than dealing a finishing blow.) Ideally, you have enough water row enhances to make those worthwhile.

In round 5 (Keeper of Dark), charge your actives. (Use Siren if the alternative is dying.) When the boss gets below around 30% HP, hoard up a good combo's worth of water orbs, and wait until it hits you with Big Lance (so you're at 1 HP) and then use Folklore's active. Attack, and Keeper of Dark should go down. (If you substituted a second Hera-Is instead of Noah, make sure NOT to clear any heal orbs!)

Against Keeper of Gold, use Hera-Is's active, then Noah's active (or the other Hera-Is's). The damage from clearing the board full of water orbs SHOULD knock KoG below 50%. Use your remaining active skills to set up a powerful combo and KoG will go down.

If Keeper of Rainbow invades, just abort. You can't beat it.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 01-25-2016, 01:50 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #2445  
o3o I keep the hard to get evo mats no matter how many i have already >.>

its the easier evo mats i only keep 3-5 of xD

i did 2 more runs of Sphinx Descended.. o-o got 2 Sphinx and 1 spodet.. Awoken Ra here I comez o3o

one sphinx was +'d so I'm keeping it O3o

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 01-25-2016, 10:42 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Well, I'm not quite at that point yet. o///o

Old Posted 01-25-2016, 11:36 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #2447  
I got tired of running out of harder to get evo mats xD

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 01-25-2016, 11:46 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Well, ones that I notice that I need that are hard to get I just fav so I don't get rid of them. x'D Like that really big and fat metal dragon thing. ^^;

Old Posted 01-25-2016, 12:20 PM Reply With Quote