Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #2401  
o3o -pets illu- ish ok..? if you need her for a leader i can put her up somewhere... she's fully evoed until she gets a ulti, and half way fully leveled.. o3o

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 01-18-2016, 11:35 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Sorry Illusion. ^^; I'm super happy I got her though. *drools over abilities* I also got another Ame no Uzume from the second day, not sure if I want to keep her for the other evo or not, and the other thing wasn't good because I'd have to evo it just to feed it to another monster to level its skill, which is not cheap, so I sold it for about 3k monster points by itself. owo

Old Posted 01-18-2016, 12:46 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #2403  
2 Ame's aren't that useful. I mean you COOULD wait until she got her Awoken, I can see use for her in that way. But you're better off with just one. Even with an awoken I don't see much need for owning two because of her skill unless they drastically change her that is.

I'm still debating whether I should get Ra Dragon, Yomi Dragon, or just see the machine dragons and how they turn out. :/

Old Posted 01-18-2016, 09:44 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
I haven't looked at those two, so I can't suggest anything. ^^; Alright, I'll sell her then. :3

Old Posted 01-18-2016, 10:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #2405  
I'm no where close to getting dragon gods so yea >.>, dk will need LOTS of predras xD

Coda I'm putting Andromeda up for you now! =3

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 01-19-2016, 10:32 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
I'm only going to bother with one KoG today. I've got two already, so a third one will be enough to evolve one of my golems, but I want to use most of my stamina today on farming latent Tamadras. I'll need five more, but I need a green golem (and to get it evolved up to where it can uvo) before I'd be able to use those.

But I still see your Amaterasu! :X So I'm using a different friend's Andromeda. >.> So you don't need to worry about it today. ^^()
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 01-19-2016, 12:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #2407  
i put andromeda on umi and yami today because i wouldn't be playing much.. hate errands during the winter

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 01-19-2016, 12:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
ARGH! Stupid latents.

Turns out that the latent invades are only on the Legendary technicals, and they're the CRAP latents. Auto-Heal is worthlessly weak -- even if you stack five of them on the highest-RCV monster in the game you're still only recovering less than a single Auto-Heal non-latent awakening.

Improved stat latents have some VERY narrow niches -- Improved RCV is way stronger than Auto-Heal on Awoken Amaterasu (DK~!) and Christmas Archangel (but still kinda weak), and Improved ATK is better than no latent awakenings at all and might possibly make a difference with enough bonuses in place, and Improved HP could make or break a team against the right bosses, but... honestly, Time Extend is more generally useful, and even the elemental resists are useful against bosses with gravity.

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 01-19-2016, 07:13 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #2409  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coda View Post
I'm only going to bother with one KoG today. I've got two already, so a third one will be enough to evolve one of my golems, but I want to use most of my stamina today on farming latent Tamadras. I'll need five more, but I need a green golem (and to get it evolved up to where it can uvo) before I'd be able to use those.

But I still see your Amaterasu! :X So I'm using a different friend's Andromeda. >.> So you don't need to worry about it today. ^^()
I got all the golems from dub metalit dungeon. I've been farming the keeper dungeon all day today in preperation for mech hera.

Old Posted 01-19-2016, 09:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Oh geez, I forgot about Mecha-Hera. x.x

I'm going to farm a green golem next Tuesday from wood Keeper.

In unrelated news, I got Wind Twin Star Fafnir finally evolved today (yay for evo monster infestation dropping a normal dragon fruit)... out with Ishtar on my wood/dragon team.

Old Posted 01-19-2016, 10:44 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #2411  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coda View Post
Oh geez, I forgot about Mecha-Hera. x.x

I'm going to farm a green golem next Tuesday from wood Keeper.

In unrelated news, I got Wind Twin Star Fafnir finally evolved today (yay for evo monster infestation dropping a normal dragon fruit)... out with Ishtar on my wood/dragon team.
Wait out for the Duel-Metalit dungeon to reappear. All 3 golems are in that dungeon with 100% drop rate and at their final evolution (not ultimate however), and you can continue farming that dungeon endlessly until your level 435 (I believe it's 439 exactly. But I'm not 100% sure.)

Though dark and light golems are separate.

Old Posted 01-20-2016, 12:59 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Yeah, I wasn't thinking about it. I got two of the red ones (and only needed one). Should have kept farming it.

Old Posted 01-20-2016, 01:10 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #2413  
We get 1 more best friend! Well for those who are over rank 50 and already have a bestie.

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 01-20-2016, 06:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
I didn't see that announcement! :O

Expect to see another major event in February to celebrate PAD's fourth anniversary.

Old Posted 01-20-2016, 07:58 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #2415  
3 hours till maintenance and then best friend will reset! <3
Making my friend Dubby my next BF. I'll ask PuzzleBoss next time around.

Old Posted 01-20-2016, 11:33 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Wait, is it a reset or a second buddy? o.O

Old Posted 01-21-2016, 12:13 AM Reply With Quote