Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Pixelist
Default   #2353  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coda View Post
I feel that... my father-in-law is so headstrong and doesn't always seem to understand that he's 75 years old.

my dad is in his sixties (forgot specifics bc my memory's bad, sometimes i forget that i'm twenty and not sixteen).
then he wonders why i'm stubborn as fuck!!!!
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 06-29-2023, 12:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
I've been dealing with a really bad eczema flare-up. Or what I'm assuming is one, since I can't see a doc. But my face has been on fire for the past several weeks, and extremely itchy. Probably started from having to try new sunscreens after my favorite was discontinued. But now my skin is reacting to literally anything I do to it. Even the stuff designed for eczema or damaged moisture barrier. I've tried so many things now and nothing is helping. But I have to use something because my skin will split, especially around my mouth and eyes. And for some reason my eyes literally have started watering all day. And my face looks like a crusty tomato. It doesn't help that I have sensory issues, so the itching is doing my head in. Can't let anyone see me, which is challenging.
Old Posted 06-29-2023, 10:31 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #2355  
Hey idiots that think setting off loud fireworks before the 4th(or even on the 4th) is cool, it's not the 4th quit setting of your stupid fireworks, also the 4th is cancelled so why TF are you even doing it?? Oh right you don't care about anyone or anything you're just trying to get the world record of most annoying and rude person on the fucking planet. Right, I forgot.

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Last edited by KittyBeary; 07-02-2023 at 01:42 AM.
Old Posted 07-02-2023, 01:33 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
today, one of our cats died.

i'll still be expecting to see her on the couch when i come back up to the house. i'll still be expecting for her to lick at my hands as she usually likes to do. she won't be there. she's gone. and there was nothing anyone could do about it.

her kidneys were failing to the point where the vets' equipment couldn't even measure the amount of toxins in her blood. she's been put down, and laid in a grave in the garden.

Old Posted 07-02-2023, 06:28 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #2357  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stabbsworth View Post

i'll still be expecting to see her on the couch when i come back up to the house. i'll still be expecting for her to lick at my hands as she usually likes to do. she won't be there. she's gone. and there was nothing anyone could do about it.

her kidneys were failing to the point where the vets' equipment couldn't even measure the amount of toxins in her blood. she's been put down, and laid in a grave in the garden.
Sorry to hear that. :( I know the feeling of expecting to see your cat and the things they do but they aren't there anymore. (I still expect to see Simba licking her plastic bags and hear her meowing as well as her coming to me to nudge me </3 )

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 07-03-2023, 11:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
whiskey seems to be spending more time outside now.
he was laying under the scaffolding, since it provides a good amount of shelter from the rain.
i think he knows.

Old Posted 07-05-2023, 11:36 AM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #2359  
Quote:

Sorry to hear about your cat. That's not easy to deal with.

Anyone want my stuff?
Old Posted 07-13-2023, 07:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
ANGERED YELLING ABOUT ROTATING SLEEPING SCHEDULE

tried to pull an all-nighter bc my sleeping schedule has rotated to where i'll sleep til 4 pm after staying up all night.

failed anyways.

now have to discuss it with the people running the cat cafe on whether or not i can reschedule or if i can pay them regardless. i've apologized but like. i would very much like to turn into a shrimp in embarrassment. i'm not sure how to do shit regarding emails! plus they have to remain professional which sucks ass!

Old Posted 08-04-2023, 02:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #2361  
Just had a patron at the library basically bully me to the point of crying today so that was fun.
Old Posted 08-04-2023, 07:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
I think we may have just had to cut contact with my inlaws.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 08-07-2023, 04:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #2363  
minecraft eula changes.jpeg
they're god awful and quite possibly not even legally enforceable in the two main countries they market to! microsoft moment.

Old Posted 08-07-2023, 07:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Quote:
minecraft eula changes.jpeg
they're god awful and quite possibly not even legally enforceable in the two main countries they market to! microsoft moment.
What particular changes are you referring to?

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 08-12-2023, 04:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #2365  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coda View Post
What particular changes are you referring to?

the entire new eula sucks.

but like, it's against several EU privacy laws to say that the user is responsible for checking on the EULA and that you can change it w/o notice iirc.

Old Posted 08-13-2023, 12:45 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Quote:
the entire new eula sucks.

but like, it's against several EU privacy laws to say that the user is responsible for checking on the EULA and that you can change it w/o notice iirc.
As far as I can tell the new EULA is functionally no different than the old EULA and it's just a rewrite for clarity. There are some mildly annoying terms in there but they were already there before.

The second part is factually false:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minecraft EULA
We may change this EULA from time to time, if we have reason to, such as changes to our games, our practices, or our legal obligation. But those changes will be effective only to the extent that they can legally apply. In that case we'll inform you of the change before it takes effect, either by posting a notice on our website or by other reasonable means. We're not going to be unfair about this though - but sometimes the law changes or someone does something that affects other users of the game and we therefore need to put a lid on it.
It says exactly the opposite of what you're afraid of -- it explicitly says that they WILL inform users before it takes effect.

I did, however, find what it is that you were worried about:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minecraft Usage Guidelines
These guidelines may change as time goes by. We reserve the right to change our mind at any time (such as if people start to take advantage of our good intentions) and to update these guidelines. So don't count on these guidelines always being here or in the specific form they are in right now. It’s up to you to occasionally check back here to see if these guidelines have changed and ensure your use of Minecraft is in line with what we allow. Any changes made to these guidelines will be effective the next time you use our games, websites, or other services.
However, these usage guidelines are explicitly non-binding and are meant to be advice, not requirements:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minecraft Usage Guidelines
The guidelines presented here are to be followed along with the policies. They do not form part of the policies. Rather, they exist because we currently think it is a good idea to allow some leniency with respect to how you use Minecraft.

Old Posted 08-14-2023, 11:35 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #2367  
i still dislike the eula as a whole but like. the phrasing is more vague than it was previously. at least to me.

Old Posted 08-15-2023, 03:04 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Fun fact: Either I'm blind, or the Gorilla epoxy glue needs better packaging/storage components because I could not find any sort of cap for the tips, but followed as much of their storage instructions as possible...and am going to spend my lunch break today continuing to clean the epoxy components off the top and side of the refrigerator. Already wiped it off the floor before work (and was nearly late because of it).
xP

Admittedly, I should have just put it back in it's plastic packaging which would have kept the mess contained somewhat, but ironically, with no tip covers, my biggest concern was it leaking and becoming unusable.
Old Posted 08-16-2023, 11:10 AM Reply With Quote