Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Pixelist
Default   #2225  
I AM GROWING INCREASINGLY BITTER WITH THIS SHITTY WORLD.
IF WE NEVER WERE FRIENDS, THEN WHY THE HELL WAS I INVITED INTO YOUR FRIEND SERVER?
BULLSHIT. IS IT BECAUSE YOU'RE EMBARRASSED?
COWARD. AT LEAST I ADMIT TO MY MEMORY BEING SHIT.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 08-30-2022, 01:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
~So I had hope for something, worked really hard towards it, all for nothing. Why is it no matter how hard I try for something I might as well've not even bothered. I'm tired, I'm tired of a lot of things. I'm tired of clinging onto false hope. ~
Old Posted 08-31-2022, 12:27 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #2227  
OH, SO STALKER MCFUCKO WANTS TO TALK? ABOUT HOW OBSESSIVE I AM? FUCKING RICH! FUCKING RICH! I DAMN WELL KNOW HOW HE BITCHES ABOUT ME EVERY SINGLE FUCKIN DAY.

Old Posted 08-31-2022, 03:22 AM Reply With Quote  
Blue Fish
I'm so tired of being tired and feeling shitty. Bleh. Just stop please.
Old Posted 09-02-2022, 09:18 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #2229  
(angered fuming but also realization that i do sort of have to deal with this by myself)

Old Posted 09-02-2022, 12:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Just got home to a letter from my landlords informing me of a $150 increase to my rent starting November.

Because the $100 increase last year just wasn't enough apparently. XP

Fml. Just when I was thinking I could quit my part time (only 5 hours a week) job too. XP
Old Posted 09-02-2022, 08:29 PM Reply With Quote  
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
Default   #2231  
How the heck did I end up sleeping this long today. I hate when I do this stuff.

I feel so confused right now.
Old Posted 09-02-2022, 09:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Blue Fish
*First world problem alert* Ugh, so I got this pretty purple wifi keyboard and mouse set for work. And it's a piece of shit. The connection cuts in and out all the time and after weeks of putting up with it'd bullshit I threw it across my office yesterday. I know have an old keyboard and mouse set back up. I really didn't want these wires across my desk. And they are no purple. Gross.
Old Posted 09-05-2022, 10:51 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #2233  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaderin Triste View Post
Just got home to a letter from my landlords informing me of a $150 increase to my rent starting November.

Because the $100 increase last year just wasn't enough apparently. XP

Fml. Just when I was thinking I could quit my part time (only 5 hours a week) job too. XP
Ugh, I know the feeling. I'm not financially in trouble for the most part, though I occasionally have a rough couple weeks because I get paid biweekly and my bills come due on a monthly basis, but as long as nothing unexpected happens I can manage.

But the rent at my place went up without warning even though they've done next to nothing to maintain the property and they've been giving me headaches about paperwork. It's infuriating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalhanahue View Post
*First world problem alert* Ugh, so I got this pretty purple wifi keyboard and mouse set for work. And it's a piece of shit. The connection cuts in and out all the time and after weeks of putting up with it'd bullshit I threw it across my office yesterday. I know have an old keyboard and mouse set back up. I really didn't want these wires across my desk. And they are no purple. Gross.
Wifi? Or Bluetooth? They're different, and a lot of desktop computers have pretty terrible BT receivers. You might be able to find a USB Bluetooth adapter that would do better than the built-on one.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 09-05-2022, 03:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coda View Post
Ugh, I know the feeling. I'm not financially in trouble for the most part, though I occasionally have a rough couple weeks because I get paid biweekly and my bills come due on a monthly basis, but as long as nothing unexpected happens I can manage.

But the rent at my place went up without warning even though they've done next to nothing to maintain the property and they've been giving me headaches about paperwork. It's infuriating.
Thankfully I'm also not yet in a financially bad place, though my credit card debt is pretty high still. I can afford the increase (thanks to the full time library job), but it still socks and is frustrating. The landlords here are also pretty negligent on upkeep. I make minor repairs myself.
If anymore hallway light burn out, I'm gonna have to start carrying a flashlight.
Last edited by Kaderin Triste; 09-05-2022 at 10:38 PM.
Old Posted 09-05-2022, 05:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Blue Fish
Default   #2235  
Coda,
I'm dumb, I meant Bluetooth yes lol. That's good to know about the adapter though for future options.
Old Posted 09-06-2022, 09:01 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Sold an item on ebay a few days ago that I swore was in great condition yet the buyer sent me a complaint message today saying it wasn't. :/ Least they left neutral and not negative feedback so I guess it could be worse but still, the nerve.

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 09-07-2022, 08:43 AM Reply With Quote  
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
Default   #2237  
I FLUFFING HATE ROLLING BLACKOUTS!

Like I shouldn't need to save a piece of art every 10 mins. (half an hour maybe) Sesh!
Old Posted 09-07-2022, 09:04 AM Reply With Quote  
Blue Fish
I really don't even have time to be on here today but I had to vent before I lose my shit. Someone is getting really close to being put in a jar. No one has time for the drama right now and I will not be blamed for something I never even said but that's what they thought they heard because they are feeling guilty. My patience is very thin and I burn bridges. Because it takes a hell of lot to get that point for me. Almost there though. Better start acting right or I'm done with you. I don't have the time or energy but you piss me off and I'll find the time and energy to send what your putting out right back at you.
Old Posted 09-14-2022, 10:29 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #2239  
Tired of people having weekend get togethers/parties/whatever and thinking they need to set off some fireworks.

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 09-18-2022, 03:30 AM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8Nephila8 View Post
I FLUFFING HATE ROLLING BLACKOUTS!

Like I shouldn't need to save a piece of art every 10 mins. (half an hour maybe) Sesh!
~Oh I know how you feel. At least 8 times my roommate has messed with the power without telling me. If we need to reset a fuze, sure just give me a heads up. Sometimes I play Ark and suddenly DCing in the middle of nowhere is not a good idea. Not to mention not shutting down my PS could possibly damage it. Thing is even if it did break because of the Lord of the Power that POS wouldn't pay for it.

Sometimes we do get normal black outs but it's usually at least a couple times per summer.~
Old Posted 09-18-2022, 07:54 PM Reply With Quote