Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

A*DIC*TED
Default   #209  
My cat hates fireworks, or any loud boom-like noises. He always hides under the bed when he hears them. :c

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 07-02-2018, 05:21 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
He and Batty can be thunder-buddies!
Old Posted 07-02-2018, 10:08 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #211  
when the prof lowkey puts u on blast
FUCKING END ME

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 07-03-2018, 02:22 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
So my grandma died about an hour ago.

-curls up-
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 07-03-2018, 05:21 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #213  
Cat came in smelling funky and looking dirty so I had to bathe him with waterless cat shampoo(that I normally bathe him with). Fun times. x____x"

Old Posted 07-03-2018, 05:36 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
ate too many figs and now my tongue feels weird
was i suppose to peel them bguh #how to human #idk how 2 eat some things

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 07-04-2018, 01:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #215  
No, you can just wash figs and eat them straight. I'm pretty sure the issue was that you ate too many at once.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 07-04-2018, 01:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Made sure to set my alarms to the right time last night, but FORGOT TO TURN THEM ON! So, woke up about 10 minutes before I was supposed to be at work. Which, if I had a car, wouldn't have been that big of a deal. But I'm too poor to own a car and it's a 45-60 minute walk.
XP
Old Posted 07-07-2018, 12:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Pepsi Pagan
Default   #217  
I started a new job last week Wednesday and I've already lost it.
When I started, I was pretty quickly informed by another worker "I've only been here 3 weeks and no one who was here when I started is still here." HE was then fired the next day. Every day, there were less and less familiar faces. I started realizing pretty quickly that this was the kind of place to have a three week trial period with new hires solely to fire them before it ended so they didn't have to pay for benefits like health insurance. I worked my ass off every day in hopes of SOMEHOW impressing them into actually fucking hiring me proper and they fired me yesterday for my "poor work ethic". Nevermind how I re-sorted several sections of the warehouse where shit was just mixed together in multiple boxes, cleaned the bathroom for the first time since March, put together hundreds of dimebag hardware kits because everyone else would just use them all up and only make enough for each order (which you're fucking SUPPOSED to restock the damn box with hardware kits, but fuck me, I guess???), handled ALL the fucking fedex orders ON MY OWN for a whole goddamn day and STILL managed not to fall behind...

I guess I'm just lazy. My boss from my other job is fucking shocked, an I know if my super from the work study heard I'd been fired for my poor work ethic, she'd die laughing.

Fuck this fucking skateboard place. Fuck Big Brother-ass Dave, who sits on his fat ass all day watching us work on his big screen in his fucking air conditioned office while fucking bitching to whoever will listen about how fucking worthless and lazy all us "damn kids" are and how he should fire every single one of us. Just fuck it. They never deserved me anyway.

Some Eclectic Witch
Ashwood's Item Quest Thread
Old Posted 07-08-2018, 02:17 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
sat on the toilet too long and now i can't get up
this is how i die

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 07-08-2018, 05:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
Default   #219  
I have to go to bed now to be up early for work. Short shift tomorrow but I'll see if I can stay an hour later. Need the hours.
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 07-08-2018, 11:33 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
It is no longer 4th of July STAHP WITH THE FIREWORKS Dx

Old Posted 07-09-2018, 01:30 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #221  
FAAAAACK! THEY PUT A LARGE TREE-ISH PLANT (kinda like a young pine tree maybe?) IN THE MEN'S ROOM AND I WASN'T LOOKING UP INITIALLY AND ALMOST RAN INTO IT AND THEN ALMOST HAD AN ANXIETY ATTACK WHEN I SAW IT. THIS IS NOT FUNNY, WHO TF IS BRINGING ALL THESE PLANTS IN?!?
Old Posted 07-09-2018, 10:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Feel like I'm spinning my wheels. I've put in so many extra hours at work trying to fix some hopelessly damaged data, and I'm now starting on my fourth attempt at starting over from scratch because the last three (8+ hours of work each) have ended up not being able to do it.

This time around I'm trying to prioritize preserving the stuff we know is good and we can just deal with rebuilding the rest...
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 07-09-2018, 11:36 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #223  
Had plans when I came home from my aunt's on Saturday but all those have been wiped out by me being stick since Sunday morning. ...Those days I am reminded just why I'm on disability assistance. Blah.
Old Posted 07-10-2018, 01:30 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
why is my brain like this

four hours in bed wtf

am i sick? flu? migraine? can i stop sniffling that would be great thanks
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 07-10-2018, 03:55 AM Reply With Quote