Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
View Poll Results: What sort of pagan are you?
Wiccan. 7 10.94%
Druid. 2 3.13%
Shaman. 0 0%
Eclectic. 6 9.38%
Fluffy bunny. 3 4.69%
I'm not, I'm just popping in :) 21 32.81%
I'm still learning. 10 15.63%
I don't know. 5 7.81%
I'd rather not say. 1 1.56%
other (please post) 9 14.06%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Resistance agent
Default   #2129  
Boo!

Anyone else been having really strange dreams lately?

Old Posted 07-16-2011, 09:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Resistance agent
Morning all. I hope everyone's well.
What is your opinion on the use of music during workings ?

Old Posted 07-18-2011, 04:18 AM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Default   #2131  
Um . . . does my living with my boyfriend's two brothers and the eldest's wife and a bunch of the youngest's friends (jerk-wads), and said jerk-wads sneaking into my room when i'm not there and stealing and destroying all my witchy stuff count as a weird dream? Very vivid, and i woke up crying. I don't wake up crying, and i swear i have been nowhere near the moldavite oil for this one.

No clue what it means . . .

And yes, i LIVE!

And music . . . i love it, it helps set the mood and i find i concentrate better. Of course, when performing silent spells i don't use it, but i have an Ancient Egypt meditation album on my netbook that i adore. Plus a whole ton of Paradise Music's albums, like Llewellyn's Walking With Merlyn and Marie Bruce's Moon Chants
Where there's a Witch, There's a Way ;)
Old Posted 07-19-2011, 08:03 AM Reply With Quote  
Resistance agent
I wouldn't say weird but definitely unnerving 'hugs'

Yaaay!!

I've found it sometimes distracts me so I don't always use it :)

Old Posted 07-19-2011, 09:41 AM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Default   #2133  
Well, i need music in the background to help me fall asleep at night - not that it's been working lately, though if i didn't have it i might not be sleeping at all - so i'm used to it i guess.

Oh, i have a new addition to the spooks in my house, and i doubt it'll go away at all. When i worked in Paradise we had a shipment of large (and i mean large) dreamcatchers come in with pictures in the middle. Ok, technically they're mandalas when there's a picture but still. Anyway, one of them was just adorable, with a little black cat sitting in front of a pentagram wreathed with ivy leaves, with green eyes and a red collar with a pentagram hanging from it. The next day i go into the healing room of the shop and all the owner can hear is me shouting "that damn cat!"

It threadedaround my ankles as i was carrying a heavy box down the steps into the room and i nearly pitched forward. But searching showed that a cat hadn't gotten in. We'd often see it - or i did anyway - in the healing room when we first opened the door before turning on the light. It'd either be sitting at the bottom of the stairs, then vanish, or it'd streak across the room and hide under the couch. sometimes we'd hear a meow or a purr.

After i left that shop, about a week later, i was walking down the stairs at home when something threaded between my ankles and i nearly fell downstairs and went smack into a wall. Now i often hear meowing/purring and see it. It tends to stay on the stairs or landings, but it does occassionally go downstairs. Not sure about my room but i'll bet it's in here sometimes.

Anyone else wondering why it followed me? And also; why me? I always drag strays home whether i mean to or not. But anyway, a cute little story to share.
Old Posted 07-20-2011, 05:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Resistance agent
Awwwwww. I think it just likes you, cheeky little thing. Even if it is a tad mischievous lol

Old Posted 07-20-2011, 07:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Default   #2135  
Yeah, i'm getting even more cat jokes now though lol. All my friends have always said i'm just like a cat, even mildly addicted to catnip, and they find it hilarious that i have a ghostly pet.

Though i doubt rhe westie's too appreciative . . . we wondered what he was staring/barking at on the stairs . . . maybe now we know :D
Old Posted 07-20-2011, 05:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Resistance agent
Lol! You're so lucky ^_^

Old Posted 07-21-2011, 11:10 AM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Default   #2137  
Just found out from my friend about this yesterday.

In Glastonbury there's this guy who has apparently been recieving cursed letters. He claims that, not that he believes in curses, he would like whoever is sending them to stop. He is offering a £2000 reward for whoever can help him. He says he has contacted many witches, wizards and walocks in the area and consulted them.

For starters, his phrasing suggests tht he just doesn't want to admit that he believes in curses. Second, by going on national news he is giving them attention, which is exactly what they want. Third, a witch is a witch is a witch; wizards are in myth, folklore and Harry Potter, and call anybody a warlock and you'll have your nose broken as a warlock is a witch that has betrayed their coven by giving the secrets of that coven to another coven, or a group/individual that wishes harm to that coven. In that last regard i'm not surprised he's pissed someone off, if he's calling them traitors even if he doesn't realise it.

But you'd think that he'd at least brush up on terminology, history and whatnot before making an arse of himself on TV :D
Old Posted 07-24-2011, 06:54 AM Reply With Quote  
Resistance agent
Lol. I'm guessing he's "cursed" himself via paranoia.

Old Posted 07-24-2011, 04:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Default   #2139  
More than likely, a curse is so lazy most witches don't do them, at least the ones i know. All you have to do is utter jibberish, inform the intended "victim" that they are cursed, and their imagination does all the work. Pitiful. Bad luck and hexes i believe in, curses . . . don't believe they work.
Last edited by Gallowsraven; 07-26-2011 at 04:28 AM.
Old Posted 07-25-2011, 05:16 AM Reply With Quote  
Resistance agent
Lol. Oh well.
Random question: Look up at the sky, now look with your mind, what do you see?

Old Posted 07-25-2011, 05:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Default   #2141  
a lot of rain about to fall on my head? :D sorry. erm . . . an arrow.
Old Posted 07-26-2011, 04:29 AM Reply With Quote  
Resistance agent
Lol , that's England for you. An arrow? See if you can look past it. I am going somewhere with this. :)

Old Posted 07-26-2011, 06:14 AM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Default   #2143  
can't, it's disappeared. All i see now is blue and space.

On a side note; i am suffering a late psychic-puberty. Not only am i clairvoyant (tarot) and clairaudiant, but it turns out i am now becoming an empath too. Oh, and it has been confirmed that i am a hereditary witch, little brother too :D
Old Posted 07-26-2011, 08:05 AM Reply With Quote  
Resistance agent
Cool!! Have you been getting dizzy of late. Like looking at a 3D picture without the glasses.

Old Posted 07-26-2011, 09:04 AM Reply With Quote  

Tags
batty, chat, cheese, hangout, pagan, relax, religion, witchy woo! <3