Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

It's over 9000!
Default   #193  
lol, I actually know of the Vocaloid he did voicing for before him and then listened to him later without realizing it because I thought he was a vocaloid. XD And that's horrible! That's so messed up that they would do something like that. I mean, I know people that are famous get accused of rape and stuff all the time, but knowingly accusing someone who's innocent is just wrong. :/

Old Posted 11-20-2014, 11:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
I know right!

And a lot of the info she used (I watched a thing i downloaded ages ago and never watched till today) was from some sort of Interview TV Show thingy. It was funny.

Gackt said his little Gackt Junior was a magnum. xD and the show hosts were picking on him and stuff and then he goes "i never intended to say that on television" all embarased and cute.

And what this girl used in her report was that he lasted 6 or more hours and only came once.. and in the show gackt says "I like sex play, and I can go for about 8 hours" ._.

Alot of the info you can get off old Interviews like this. D8

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 11-21-2014, 12:10 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #195  
OMG! XD I totally want to try that with him then. XD

Old Posted 11-21-2014, 12:43 AM Reply With Quote  
Delicate Soul
I have adblocker, so I don't watch ads either. LOL. It's bad but half the time the ads crash my videos anyways. One time Hulu ads crashed my videos, I had to refresh and keep going back to where I was because it restarted the video. Another time I got an ad on Twitch or some other site, my anti-virus blocked it. So... yeah. The other thing that bothers me about some ads are the youtube ones and while I want to support youtubers I frequently watch, the ads have become SUPER LONG. Like they'll have an ad for a full movie. I remember one time months ago, they had ads for some movie that were 30 minutes long even when the video was only like 5 minutes long. Like that's pushing it, and sure most of them have that, "Click here after 5 seconds to skip the ad" but some don't. :/ That really grinds my gears.

Back to the subject of Sailor Moon though, we talked about ChibiUsa, I mentioned how I liked her so much when I was little. But now I think I like Jupiter the most. I see a lot of myself in her character. I'm a tomboy and I'm tall-ish. P: Who are your favorites? :3

Broken Spirit
Old Posted 11-21-2014, 02:21 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #197  
I was always a Minako/Venus fan. She was everything I was when I was younger. Dreaming of being an Idol, dreaming of having a great boyfriend. Always dreaming. xD

and in the Live she was an idol! Her songs where awesome in the live <3

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 11-21-2014, 08:25 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
That sounds really cool! XD I think there was an episode in the old anime where she entered a talent show for becoming an idol and won, but turned down the offer to go forward because she knew it was more important to be a sailor scout.

Old Posted 11-21-2014, 10:44 AM Reply With Quote  
Delicate Soul
Default   #199  
I like her a lot better in the manga than the old anime. And that's only because pretty much every episode she was chasing after some guy. It made her seem like a super airhead ditz which I didn't like in the slightest. :c
Other than that her personality is great, she's been shining a lot in Crystal. She's smart and considerate but I didn't get that impression at all in the old anime. The same goes for Rei/Mars. She's made out to be this total brat who fights with Usagi DAILY in the anime. It makes her seem so stuck up and cold but that's not true to her personality at all either. D:

I think I remember that episode about Minako. There was another episode with Rei where she composes her own song. I don't think that was in the manga...

Broken Spirit
Old Posted 11-21-2014, 03:53 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
I noticed that when I read the bit that I did of Sailor V. XD I think it was only the first chapter, but she was freaking out because she had a test to study for or something and Artemis appears. XD

Old Posted 11-21-2014, 04:57 PM Reply With Quote  
CHEEZBURGER?!
Default   #201  
My favorites from all the series & manga are Hotaru/Saturn and Haruka/Uranus.
Old Posted 11-21-2014, 06:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi View Post
The same goes for Rei/Mars. She's made out to be this total brat who fights with Usagi DAILY in the anime. It makes her seem so stuck up and cold but that's not true to her personality at all either. D:
Rei and Usagi's song from the original Anime

xD

I hope they make Sailor V anime!

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 11-22-2014, 11:20 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #203  
You know, I totally missed this song because I only saw bits and pieces in English, I watched the entire series in Japanese. x'D

Old Posted 11-22-2014, 11:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
I don't remember the song in the series but I have the LunaRock CD downloaded.. I was looking for the song from the one movie and found the LunaRock CD and it had this song xD

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 11-23-2014, 12:10 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #205  
x'D
Oh dear, in the song it sounds like they are fighting over a guy or something. x'D

Old Posted 11-23-2014, 05:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Delicate Soul
Okirin, I like Saturn too. She was so sweet, it was unfortunate what her father put her through. ):

DK, I hated that too. It didn't make sense in the slightest why they added that tidbit with Rei and Mamoru.

Broken Spirit
Old Posted 11-23-2014, 07:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #207  
ML - they are really. in the original 1992 anime Rei dated Mamoru for a short while but thats really usagi's man!

chi - it was really stupid. they made her to be some man hungry woman when she isn't =/

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 11-24-2014, 01:37 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Yeah, so glad I never watched the American version when that happened. x'D

Old Posted 11-24-2014, 04:48 PM Reply With Quote