Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Thorns and Claws
Default   #177  
Thalion hardly seemed impressed by all of this chatter. "You already asked me the same damn thing why bother him with it. I told you what happened" He kept his arms crossed. He had already explained that sure he took the General in but he never really kept him as a captive.. aside from making him do the same damn labor that he was doing.

Though he stopped with his quick comments as Mizuki spoke. Though he tried to avoid the gaze of both Roka and Mizuki. Though he did have a few complaints to what Mizuki was talking about, the shadow becoming light and all that. "tsk.. to be fair i didn't do anything, not my fault you started talking back after a while." He had a point though, Thalion treated Mizuki as he had Neimi he just looked after him give or take. Just over the year Mizuki seemed to open up more and more... plus he left out the awkward moments they had when both were trying to figure out what the hell was going on.

"Also so you know I told you my damn name, captor isn't it" he hissed out a little remembering that he had just been referred to as captor.. yet again. "aside from that whats it matter?" He saw no purpose in such questions really, he was more concerned with what sort of payment this guy was going to be after for this. Almost no one worked for free, that was his experience in the world.
Old Posted 09-28-2011, 12:33 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Roka smiled at that and sniffed the air "Mmmmm dont you smell it?" He asked them both "The herbs" He said acting almost crazy. When the both looked to him like he was just that he sighed. "Fine. Everything happens for a reason" He said "I know this from many many experiances" He said with a nod of his head. That is when he walked over to Mizuki and taking out a dagger quickly cut the bandage that was around his chest ignoring the kinda panicked growl from Thalion when the male saw the dagger.

After he stepped back and indicated to the herbs that new glowed a light blue. Mizuki looked down and was shocked at what he saw "Is...Is that?" He asked and looked to Roka who nodded "Yep it sure is" He said. Thats when Mizuki looked to Thalion and saw the quizical look upon his face "Its a herb thats called "light of a blue heart" and was thought to no longer flourish" He said looking back down "It heals the victum fully once a...a..." Mizuki needed to think of the right way to say this before Roka piped in "Once a change of heart is said freely" Mizuki nodded his head.
~*~*~*~*~*~ ♥...If you will have me we shall be...♥~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~♥ ...Together forever and a day...♥ ~*~*~*~*~*~
Old Posted 09-28-2011, 12:46 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #179  
He half though the man before them was half crazed when he started speaking of herbs and such. He had that part right everything did happen for a reason, Thalion had blamed that saying as to why him and Mizuki both didn't kill one another when they had the chances to.

He kept his eyes on the odd man as he pulled a dagger, to admit it yes he flinched a little not sure if he really trusted him with a blade close to either of them. Though why would he try anything after helping them this whole time. Though he relaxed again seeing it was just the bandage that was cut. Though he wasn't quite sure what was going on as the two seemed to go back and forth about the strange herb.

He understood what they were saying and he had at one time heard such a name before. "but isn't that just a myth? Like the so called beasts of old that once roamed these very lands.. " Though the glow the plant gave off made him think they weren't just making it up, what was the point of making up such a story. It was a bit of food for thought though.

"That aside so that's it then?" He was still trying to grasp at this herb idea, then again magic had long been gone from these lands.. The West was among the first areas to lose such gifts even though it was now the last area where nature and the beings of it's lands were free. So it wasn't like he was brought up around magic, that was something he had to learn from run in's with casters.. From what he gathered Mizuki would be perfectly fine due to that herb? That was almost hard to believe and he was still waiting for this Roka to ask for payment in some form.
Old Posted 09-28-2011, 01:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
"Myths and legends are all true storys" He stated to the male looking to him "They have just been passed down through so many generations that bits and pieces are lost changing the story to something less beleiveable" Roka said with a not of his head "Soon what we are will be a storie thats past down and will become a myth and a legend" He said almost sadly "But somethings are ment to stay for some reason" He said with a smile 'That was the last of my blue heart...." He said with a smile to the other

So that ment that the plant had no recovery chance. It really now was gone from this earth. "Things change in time...just like his love for you" Roka said indicating to Mizuki first then Thalion next 'It will remain with him forever but will change as that forever grows" He said simply.

Roka then decided to change the subject "So tomorrow you have my clear to go" He said happily "By then every last thing should be healed....but it will leave a scar" He said kinda sadly.
Old Posted 09-28-2011, 01:22 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #181  
He wasn't sure if he thought the same way as far as all of them here being passed down in stories. His only thought was that he'd rather not be remembered when it came down to it. "That's.. true I guess. Shame then" He never mentioned why he thought it was a shame, but he probably had his reasons, Thalion never said anything without it having a purpose to it.. even when he was joking around.

Though he kept his mouth shut for the next comment from the man, it was a rather odd thought. To think the plant was the last of it's kind.. what was that even like to know you were alone in the world like that. But it was also the other part of his comment that made him keep quiet. That meant it could change for better or for worse, it also meant it could fade in due time as well.

To prevent Mizuki from thinking that there was something on his mind he made a quick comment towards the fact they had the ok to go tomorrow and the scar. "Good it needs to leave one, as a reminded to not be a idiot again." He didn't care if it left a scar, and Mizuki shouldn't either . not with the large one he'd have forever on his back.
Old Posted 09-28-2011, 01:36 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Mizuki knew that Thalion had something on his mind just from the sheer fact of how fast the subject was changed. Mizuki gave a snuff at the next comment just in time to listen to what Roka said "Not as stupid as what you were going to do" He said looking to Thalion "Mr. Im headed to the eastern army for help" With that comment Mizuki snapped his head to Thalion and gave the other male a whicked glare that even made ice shiver. Mizuki could be intimadating when he wanted to be.

"You were going to do what?" He asked in an equally icy tone "They would have killed you on the spot! Do you know how stupid that was of you!?" Mizuki was pissed! How could he even think of doing such a think "My sacrifice would of ment nothing" He said "It did mean nothing...didnt it..." He said almost softly before standing on wabbly legs and walking away out of the room. Leaving an almost shocked and hurt Thalion behind him.
Last edited by Pinkie; 09-28-2011 at 01:55 AM.
Old Posted 09-28-2011, 01:47 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #183  
His ears went back as soon as he brought that fact up. "Reckless yes, stupid probably.. tsk... there wasn't a way in hell that he was going to live with carrying him back to the Western area.. let alone I don't think I would have lived. I'm sure they hunted the area after we left." He frowned a bit at the fact he had the nerve to bring the topic up. Though he couldn't say anything else catching the gaze from Mizuki.

"You wouldn't have died damn it. Geese least your somewhat important, hard to believe they are still looking for you after a years time." He had a few other choice words he wanted to tell him, he was being dramatic on him again. Like the fact that if he had been killed at the camp over a year ago no one from his side would have really hunted for him. Normally the general didn't send out troops to bring back one cause they couldn't afford to lose the man power. But if that attempt had failed then that would have been the last try to get Thalion out of there.

Seeing Mizuki walk off he sighed a little, the last comment didn't help either. "damn it.. " he hissed out before walking after him and grabbing his arm so he couldn't walk any further. "Idiot.. of course it meant something, but do you know how many people I've watched die in front of me over the years? More then I care to count. I wasn't about to let someone else through their life away just to spare mine. If I had been paying attention like I should of then it wouldn't have happened..."

He seemed to pause a moment in his slightly enraged speech as he released Mizuki's arm. "I couldn't have lived with myself if you had die like that.. not knowing that it could have been prevented." Over all he would have blamed himself if Mizuki had died, and he only was going to the Eastern camp because he knew for sure they'd help Mizuki.. he never gave his life a second thought.
Old Posted 09-28-2011, 01:58 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Mizuki stood there with his back towards Thalion. Where the others hand grabbed his arm felt really hot. Even after the male let go and his arm slid lifelessly to his side. Mizuki could hear the pain in Thalions voice as he spoke of the people that he loved dying. Mizuki understood why the male behind him wanted to it. Mizuki was hurt and angry all at the same time. He wasnt sure if he wanted to punch or kiss the male behind him.

Thats when Mizuki turned to look at Thalion. His lavender orbs were clouded over and brimmed with tears. Mizuki was normaly a very strong person but just the mere thought of the male infont of him dying scared him to no end. "Even if they did save me..." He said softly "...It wouldnt be a life to live. Not with out you" He said sadly as a tear finaly made it over the hill of his bottem lash to fall down a pale cheek slowly.

Mizuki stepped forward and raised his hand placing it on the shorter males cheek now right infront of him "I wouldnt want to live that life" He said softly and sadly.
Old Posted 09-28-2011, 02:10 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #185  
He didn't want to make Mizuki upset, but damn it he didn't want to be left behind. Let alone it wasn't just him that would be hurt by his loss. "You think I want to live that life?!" He laughed slightly before shaking his head. "your hopeless. What was I suppose to tell Neimi when I returned? Or anyone else that checks up on you back there?" He was waiting for Mizuki to answer him but never got a reply.

"Neimi looks up to you, she's already lost more then most people that I know.. you really want to add that you were going to leave her too? You can argue and say it was either me or you, but she knows very well what my job implies.. " He sighed a little looking at Mizuki before moving a hand and wiping off the tear that was slowly moving down his cheek.

"Now stop that, whatever thoughts you have in your head, you know damn well I'm too stubborn to die. That'd be letting the other side win." He smirked a bit, he was still cocky even after another year even spending it with Mizuki. It was probably why he had lived this long, hell that very same attitude is what kept him alive during the time he was captive.
Old Posted 09-28-2011, 07:25 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Mizuki had nothing to say, to anything that Thalion had said. He just stood there and listen to the man infront of him rant on about everything. When he came to the comment "Now stop that, whatever thoughts you have in your head, you know damn well im to stubborn to die" Mizuki wanted to snort and shake his head in an almost anger. Mizuki was being serious. Showing the male infront of him the very way he felt and all he got was snide comments. Sometimes he really hated Thalion for that reason.

As Thalion reached up and brushed the tear away Mizuki was unsure if he should turn his head showing the male before him that he was less then pleased when the answer he had given or allow him to brush it away like nothing? Mizuki stood there and couldnt help but to rub his face into the others hand that has removed his tear. Leaning forward he did what he had thought of since waking, he kissed Thalion lightly. The feel of the others lips had already made everything okay.
Old Posted 09-28-2011, 12:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #187  
Sure the way he spoke at times made him sound like he didn't care. Or that he was carefree, but truth was that he did care he just had a different way of looking at most things compared to others. It wasn't that odd for him to piss off Mizuki with some of his little phrases without a second thought, then again it was probably a known fact between the two that Thalion commonly ticked the other off on purpose.

Sure he could tell he had bothered Mizuki a little, though to admit it this time he didn't mean to do so. He did need to stop worrying though.. this was a war after all things could happen, even if the two didn't want to think about it. Though Thalion did act a little awkward after the sudden kiss from Mizuki, he wasn't too open with showing affection.. let alone when they had a bit of a audience. But thats just how he was, he'd rather keep what he did in his personal time between just them.. even if this guy here knew already.

"Feel better now?" He asked with a slight smirk tying to recover from the kiss still. Mizuki needed to relax instead of fretting over everthing, even if he was recovered or could leave tomorrow he still needed to learn to relax.. though Thalion didn't see that happening..
Old Posted 09-28-2011, 05:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Mizuki kinda snuffed a little angerly at the other. He knew that it was a hell of a chance to get Thalion to respond to the Kiss what with Roka only a little ways away but after neerly dying that was all he wanted and the other didnt even give that to him. But his thoughts were broken when he heard Roka speak then "Well anyways if you two are done your lovers spat" He began getting a leveled glare from Thalion "You dear need some rest" He said looking to Mizuki with a smile

"Down the hall are four rooms. Mine which I ask you stay out of with all do respect" He said kindly "Beside that is a guest room and beside that room is another room where Thalion is staying and across from that is the bathroom." He said nodding his head "You may choose the free guest room or that of Thalions" He said with a knowing smile before turning and walking away "I will be gone for the night I have something to do before your departure tomorrow" He said with a smile as he left the room and the place all togther.

Mizuki sighed sadly before turning to the indicated rooms. Walking down the hallway he heard the other male walk behind him. It was getting late and a rest in a good bed would help Mizuki heal faster. Mizuki stopped infont of the first room that was vacent and reached out for the handle to open it hardly Thinking that Thalion would want to be with him that night after what just took place. It pained Mizukis heart to think of it.
Old Posted 09-28-2011, 05:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #189  
t wasn't a lovers spat.. or he didn't see it that way. The glare he thought was rather well placed, but then again he commonly had the same look towards everyone anyway. Though he did agree that the Mizuki did need rest instead of getting himself worked up.

Listening to what Roka had to say he grew a little curious as to where he was running off to suddenly.. Really he didn't trust the man even after he saved Mizuki's life that didn't give him enough reason to let his guard down. There were reasons why he slept with at least two daggers at all times.

Whatever the case may have been the man seemed to leave the two there alone. Either way whatever worked. He planned to be up early enough to get most of the traveling they needed done before the afternoon hours, it was hotter to walk then anyway. Aside from that the sooner the better he got the message back to the General.. He had a sickening feeling something had happened during the time he was away. Though he hoped it was just his mind getting to him.

Seeing as Mizuki had walked down the hall and was planning to use one of the other rooms, he figured he'd let him. He needed the rest anyway and he figured that the two of them would end up fighting again over nothing or things that should be over looked or thought twice about before saying. Plus Thalion knew his temper got the better of him commonly.. he didn't want to further say something that he'd end up regretting later.

Or that was his thoughts at least as he walked past the room that Mizuki had chosen and into the one he had been allowed to use for the past nine days. Sure he wanted to hold Mizuki in his arms and know that he was ok, it had been hard to sleep without him.. not that he would ever admit to that to the other. One day maybe, but not at the present time. Though even with it getting late he wasn't all that tired as he seemed to pace the room a few times before resting his back against the wall and dwelling on his thoughts.

It was half tempting to leave Mizuki here, he'd be better off going back to his army wouldn't he? It seemed that he couldn't keep the one he cared the most about safe, that pained him beyond anything that could be said. If he wasn't so stubborn he probably would have broke down a little from thinking on all of his thoughts, but he never saw a purpose in crying or fretting over such thoughts, it never solved anything.
Old Posted 09-28-2011, 06:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Mizuki stood there in silence, the darkness of the hallway his only friend for what seemed like hours before he slowly turned the door nob to the room and entered with a tear sliding down a pale cheek. He silently closed the door behind him. The room was dark and had no windows. Taking the chrystal off his neck he brought it to his mouth and blew softly. Soon the chrystal began to glow a light lavender.

Looking about the room he saw a bed with plush pillows that looked inviting, yet so cold at the same time. He sighed and picked a spot upon the floor leaned up on the wall. Over the year he had spent with Thalion his mind finaly began to rest and he began to sleep more and more. Though on the days where Thalion was gone...his mind was plagued with images he soon wanted to forget. He learned that meditation on those days was the key.

So there he sat, crystal held in his hind giving a light hue to everything in the room. Letting his hair down for a change he closed his eyes and began his rest. Though his mind was uneasy and even unknowest to him while he sat there he cried. Soft rivers of lavender hinted tears stained his cheeks for the entire time. It would seem his mind was all but clear.
Old Posted 09-28-2011, 06:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #191  
He had tried to rest, though his mind didn't allow him to. Normally he shrugged off the fights they had or even the choice words they spit out to one another, but this time it seemed to really work on him. He went about trying to force himself to sleep for a few hours at least. He never paid attention to the time anyway. After a while he sighed heavily and sat back up, what was he suppose to do he needed to sleep he knew it. He'd have to be on high alert tomorrow when they were heading back.. to ensure there was no repeat of what happened.

He looked down at the floor as he sat there his shirt thrown off to the side, he had dragged it off out of frustration, and because he commonly held a high natural body temperature so unless it was the middle of winter he liked to avoid sleeping with a shirt on.. among other articles of clothing. He figured Mizuki would be asleep so it was probably a bad idea to go disturb him, not when he needed the rest.

Though after sitting there a while longer he sighed again before standing, he had to think about what if Mizuki was sulking in a corner or needed something and couldn't get it didn't he.. Damn he was a push over when it came to that man. Though his plan was to just check up on him and leave, nothing more.

He kept his movements silent to prevent from waking him if he were asleep and by now he figured he was. tough upon entering the room and looking at the resting Mizuki he frowned a bit noticing there were tear stains along his cheek. Had he really been in here and crying the whole time or at least till his mind got to the point where it was asleep enough to stop..

He couldn't do anything but stand there, it was his fault he knew it. He could have kept his damn mouth shut to prevent this but that went against what Thalion normally did. Even without the crystal that was oddly still glowing he could have seen that Mizuki had been crying, dark elves had a natural ability to see in the dark.

He couldn't just leave him alone now not knowing that Mizuki was going to wake up upset even after a full night of resting. He moved to walk over to the side of the bed before sitting on it's edge and lightly placing a hand to cradle the side of Mizuki's face, though he seemed peaceful enough when he was asleep.
Old Posted 09-28-2011, 07:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Mizukis mind was rstless. He had the feeling of something or someone in his room and his body tensed a moment before it awakened fully from the light meditation. That is when he felt something warm touch his cheek, soon to realize it was Thalions hand Mizukis tired tear filled orbes looked up. Hair falling about him with ingering strands falling infront of his eyes gave Mizuki the look of a lost scared child.

Mizuki then adverted his gaze and turned his head so that the others hand fell from his face slowly almost in shock. Mizuki for some reason was really hurt from the spat they had prior. His mind kept going over different things that made him wonder some things. Mizuki then had come to a conclution. In a soft voice Mizuki asked a question he wasnt sure he was going to get an answer to "...Do....you love me?" The words were saidin a whisper making Thalion look to him quizically before he realized what was asked.

Mizuki only had one series of thoughts on his mind. Did Thalion really care for him...or was this his way of keeping the male away from the eastern army so the west had a better chance. It pained Mizuki to think that way but...recently it was his thoughts that plagued a rather peaceful mind. Turning eyes to Thalion when he didnt get a response he said exactly what he was thinking "Or...is this all a game to keep me from the east...so the west has a better chance..." Mizuki needed to know.
Old Posted 09-28-2011, 07:25 PM Reply With Quote