Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Demon King
Default   #177  
Azure had made his way into the cafeteria before everyone else it seemed and he began to load up on food at different stands, needing himself some food to help ease his mind from the loss earlier that day.

Questing: Whisper Wings :3
Old Posted 06-24-2012, 05:58 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
When asami entered the cafe, she noticed not thatvmany kids were here. She grabbed her tray and got some food. When she headed to the drink station she noticed azure so she grabbed a canned soda. She walked over to him and sat down "hey there. Why the long face?"

my closet
Dark is my puppyi luff hermes<3
Old Posted 06-24-2012, 06:03 AM Reply With Quote  
Demon King
Default   #179  
"Hey Asami." he told her smiling a little bit as she sat down with him. "Oh, no reason." he told her, beginning to eat his dinner. "What did you do before dinner?" he asked her.

Old Posted 06-24-2012, 06:13 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
"Oh..." she looked down her hair still damp was plastered slightly to her forehead. "Nothing much. I asked that one guy to join us for dinner and then I took a nap." She quickly started to eat looking flustered

my closet
Old Posted 06-24-2012, 06:14 AM Reply With Quote  
Demon King
Default   #181  
He looked at her, a little confused for a moment. "What one guy? Zeno?" he asked, not minding Zeno joining them. Though, despite his cockiness, he felt he was a pretty fun guy, and that together with the others, the all would never be bored.

Old Posted 06-24-2012, 06:28 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
"No the one you fought.. I was thinking it might be a good idea..." her voice trailed off. "I should have asked you first. I'm sorry" she blushed profusely and continued eating.

my closet
Old Posted 06-24-2012, 06:33 AM Reply With Quote  
Demon King
Default   #183  
"W-What?! Why would you do that?" he asked Asami, thinking she wasn't thinking at all. Before he could say anything else, Zeno walked over with his tray of food and sat down next to Azure, still obviously annoyed because of Phoebe.

Old Posted 06-24-2012, 11:41 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
"Well... I don't know" she started messing with her food. She cast a look towards azure then stood up and threw away her tray. She passed Phoebe on her way out. Well, she thought, that was a bad idea she decided to sit near the big tree and think.

Phoebe made her way to the table. "What was that about" she asked eyeing Zeno questioningly.

my closet
Old Posted 06-24-2012, 01:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Demon King
Default   #185  
"I don't know..." Zeno said, eating his food before looking over at Azure. "She invited that white haired guy to sit and eat with us..." Azu said, obviously looking quite irritated with it. "Ooooooh, I see now." Zeno said, already getting the gist of it and what that was all about.

Old Posted 06-24-2012, 01:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Asami leaned against the tree and closed her eyes. All she was trying to do was help make things better but again she made things bad and now she lost her friend.

Phoebe made an impatient noise. "You are an idiot. Why must males be idiots...never make a girl run from a room like that."

my closet
Old Posted 06-24-2012, 01:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Demon King
Default   #187  
"Look at it from my point of view..." Azure said, sighing a little. "Do you really want to sit and eat with a person who just kicked your ass in front of the whole class, embarrassing you?" he asked Phoebe.

Old Posted 06-24-2012, 01:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
"It does not matter. Be would have kicked anyones ass." She ruffled her feathers. "You don't see anyone laughing at you so it shouldn't matter."
Seemingly out of nowhere Sia appeared balancing her tray on her head. She wrapped her fingers around zenos eyes "guess who?!" She said in a low husky version of her voice then giggled giving it away.

my closet
Old Posted 06-24-2012, 01:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Demon King
Default   #189  
"You really wouldn't understand this Phoebe..." Azure said, sighing a bit. "Being strong was my thing. The only thing I was actually good at, and someone kicks my butt on day one..." he told her before Sia came, making Zeno smile a little. "Sia?" Zeno guessed, chuckling a little bit.

Taki had woken up a little late, and soon dressed himself before exiting the dorm quickly, trying to make his way to the cafe when he saw Asa sitting by a tree. "Aren't you getting dinner?" he asked her.

Old Posted 06-24-2012, 01:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
"Oh no. I understand pride. But sometimes you suck it up." She glared over at Zeno and Sia "I'm watching you..." she whispered to him.
Sia plopped down beside Phoebe "so today's finally over! What a fun day! Though tomorrow will be harder!" She giggled.

"Um.. I already ate..." her stomachs grumbled slightly causing her to blush. "I mean. I went there and hen left." She buried her face in her hands.

my closet
Old Posted 06-24-2012, 10:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Demon King
Default   #191  
"Not for this..." Azure told Phoebe, not wanting to sit with the white haired guy and he wasn't going to be forced to either. Azure soon began to eat his food once more, calming down a little bit.
"Piss off..." Zeno whispered back to Phoebe before he ate his own food and looked over at Sia. "How long does tomorrow go for?"

"Why did you leave?" he asked, seeing she was obviously hungry and needed herself some food. "You should go back and get some food."

Old Posted 06-24-2012, 10:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Phoebe shot azure a look. "Well I guess you'll just have a pissed off girlfriend or a super sad one. Either way. Its bad." Phoebe turned to Sia blocking zenos view. "tomorrow will.be just as entertaining in my opinion. We get to learn our jobs and learn more."

"Yeah but the classes will be longer" she whined. "today was nice because it was short.."

"No reason" her voice was muffled by her hands. "No reason at all... and ii really don't want to go back in there..."

my closet
Last edited by Asami; 06-24-2012 at 11:24 PM.
Old Posted 06-24-2012, 11:02 PM Reply With Quote