Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

L.E.D Sheep
Default   #161  
Woopsie blinked and followed side by side, "this place seems really great I'm so grateful to be here" she meowed. Looking around she wondered how a place came to be most humans are protective about their things. "How long have you been here Nikko?" she asked.
Old Posted 09-06-2012, 06:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!

"Me? I have been here for a about a few days so I am fairly new. It is a nice place, I am also lucky to come here also my self. So how did you hear about this place?" he asked her walking along.

I am the manry-est of men!

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 09-06-2012, 07:07 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #163  
Mirri watched as Rin made her attempts to climb the cat tree, and getting distracted by the feather toys. She looked to the top of one of the cat trees, the crouched and tamped her back feet down before leaping offortlessly to the top platform. It was not as high as the cat tree the little bobtail was attempting, but it had a nice view outside of the window. She kept an eye on Rin from time to time but at least in this room things were soft and there were no book cases for the kitten to get stuck on top of.

She lay on the platform, looking out the window, her plumed tail swishing from side to side.

When Kali came back, she decided, she would go looking upstairs and find a suitable room, but right now her perch and window would do.

(yeah, Mirri doesn't do a heck of a lot unless she needs to)
Old Posted 09-06-2012, 08:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Is Legen...Wait for it...Dary
*after taking a long time of enjoying the food jin-ball slowly walks to a room a curls up on the floor*
Nap time
Old Posted 09-06-2012, 08:18 PM Reply With Quote  
L.E.D Sheep
Default   #165  
Looking about Woopsie thought she couldn't realy remember how she'd found out about it, she thinks some strange cat told her of its whereabouts. "I believe another cat told me about this refuge" she nodded. "So what brought you here? my humans upped and left they didn't want to take me with them" she said sadly.
Old Posted 09-06-2012, 09:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!

"I was brought here cause I found them the same way but I was also left behind by my family also and it was rather sad. . . " he said to her.

Old Posted 09-06-2012, 09:30 PM Reply With Quote  
L.E.D Sheep
Default   #167  
Woopsie nodded sagely humans were very disrespectful she felt. "It is sad but at least we have found this place" she liked to try to be optimistic. Although she did miss the human little girl that played with her. "So where are we going?" she asked changing the subject.
Old Posted 09-06-2012, 10:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!

"Oh yes, well I can show you this awesome play room, it has toys and places to climb a long and many places to hide lay in the sun I think you may like it and after this if you are okay with it I can show you the kitchen where we get snacks and meals, cream and milk." he said to her walking a little ways down heading into one of the rooms.

Old Posted 09-06-2012, 10:48 PM Reply With Quote  
L.E.D Sheep
Default   #169  
Woopsie smiled she was already feeling so at home in this new place "that would be great" she said following Nikko as he lead the way back downstairs. Lying in the warm sunshine was her favorite hobby she thought ruefully to herself. She was really impressed with her new home and so glad she was here.
Old Posted 09-07-2012, 02:07 AM Reply With Quote  
Kitty Charity Hostess

"It's a nice day out isn't it." Paws stated toward Mirri the older cat. She let off a soft purr as the sun bathed over her form and warmed her up.

------
Bored of the feathers, Rin started her climb once more. She was determinded to get to the highest part of this tree. Her bell jingled with each hop like step she took up the carpeted tower.

"Mirri! How'd you get up yours so fast? Thats not fair!" she whined as she made it to the second ledge.

Cat Paws is a Co-Owned Charity Avatar. Ran by:
Demonskid

The Kitty Leads to the Charity.

Old Posted 09-07-2012, 01:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Dinos go RAWR!!!
Default   #171  
Kali returned to the room to see Rin trying her hardest the climb the tower.

"Rin, there's a trick to it," she said as she pounced up the tower next to it. "You've got to aim a few inches higher than the platform, and then you can't miss," she added with a smile.

Sign My Siggy!!!...I Dare You!...PS...Luffles to all who do!!!

le sign ;3-signs more ;P
-signs- Love, Ulti♥ owo~
-this is my signature- <3 Lacry
Lucid was here.
No.
Yes.
Old Posted 09-07-2012, 01:31 PM Reply With Quote  
L.E.D Sheep
"do they serve coffee? I got a taste for it" she said cheekily, they arrivedd at the playroom and she looked around in surprise. There were toys and climbing condo's and nice benches to sit upon. "Hello all" Woopsie said entering the playroom. Looking at the cats she wondered what she'd like to do and decided that a climbing condo would be fun. She wiggled her bottom as she crouched with a purr she jimped and landed on the level. She indicated for Nikko to follow so they could talk some more.
Old Posted 09-07-2012, 08:10 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #173  
Looking down from the top of her condo, Mirri watched Rin with a hint of a smile on her face. "Your little legs need to grow first."

Mirri continued looking out the window, not moving much besides her swishing tail, and leaned slightly towrds Paw. "Is there a stream here? With fish?"

Having been a city cat for the past few years, Mirri had missed some of the perks of live in the woods.
Old Posted 09-07-2012, 08:24 PM Reply With Quote  
L.E.D Sheep
Looking around Woopsie noticed another cat on a climbing condo, she was staring out the window, tail swishing. "A stream? I've never fished before" Woopsie said to the cat, she smiled in a friendly manner.
Old Posted 09-07-2012, 08:40 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #175  
Mirri sat upright, looking at the new cat, her tail still swishing. "I used to fish for my kits when we had no human. It tastes better than the goopy fish cake that humans make." She made a tiny lick of her lips, small enough that she might not even have noticed.
Old Posted 09-07-2012, 08:58 PM Reply With Quote  
L.E.D Sheep
Woopsie blinked "oh I see, I'm Woopsie" she said to introduce herself, "have you been here for long?" she asked. Cocking her head to the side she looked at the cat with interest. She had never dealt with so many other cats before in her life.
Old Posted 09-07-2012, 10:17 PM Reply With Quote