Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Snap!
Default   #1665  
J.S. Darling - An ulcer?! D: How old are you right now?

Nefer - Yeah that does play a huge part. I'm trying to get some experience working for my boyfriend's mom in real estate so at least I'll have something to put on my applications. His dad is also taking me with him to do roofing jobs sometimes in case he needs a little extra help here and there.

The movie is about a freshly graduated college graduate who looks and looks and looks for a job with her major, but can't find any lol.
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 06-23-2011, 12:14 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
@Ginger: Oh, that's good, it always help, even if it's not a job in the same domain you'll be able to show them you can work alone and in a team ^^

And lol, oh boy, well personally I could probably go work for my last internship company, but I just don't see myself working there for the next couple of years, so I'm searching for something more in my domain...
Old Posted 06-23-2011, 12:20 AM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Default   #1667  
*Snoops back in as his browser was still up at home on this page.* I'm twenty-four and have anxiety attacks~ *Creeps back out for bed. Fo Reals.*
o(╥﹏╥)o
Poke Responsibly.

Call me James.
Old Posted 06-23-2011, 12:26 AM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
Nefer - Any experience is better than none in my opinion. I need them to at least look over my application instead of saying "She's almost twenty and has never had a job before?" -burns application and tosses in the trash-

edit; J.S. - That's no good D: I love how there are mostly college-aged users on these sites.
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 06-23-2011, 01:03 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #1669  
Ya, it is... You can always add some school projects to your resumee if it's too empty (well, projects that fits with the job you want to have), it's what they actually told us to do when we needed to make our resumee for our internships ^^
Old Posted 06-23-2011, 01:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
I never did participate in any sports, band, choir, or clubs lol. Soo I'm screwed as of right now xD
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 06-23-2011, 01:16 AM Reply With Quote  
Neko-chan Nya Nya~
Default   #1671  
Aww Ginger >< I've been in retail so long and now not being able to stand for a while by some mystery ailment of mine, and now it feels like all my experience is worth nothing sometimes >> However I did have a job interview today after 5 months of not working, so don't lose hope entirely. Eventually you'll find someone who's willing to employ you and that will help you get experience :3

♥ Never be afraid to be yourself ♥

Want to see my art or webcomic?
Serra's Art Gallery

A Neko's Quest | My Closet
Kitsune's Haven

Image courtesty
of tsukiko
Old Posted 06-23-2011, 01:19 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Ah shoot xD But I meant by that special homeworks or the such, like I dunno, you did a webpage concerning _whatnot whatnot_ or your class went to an UN similation thing...
Old Posted 06-23-2011, 01:19 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #1673  
Nefer, I want to eat your hair. It looks delicious. *scratches his head, looks away*
Old Posted 06-23-2011, 01:28 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Apparently curls makes hair look yummy, but don't be fooled by the look, it actually taste like plastic xD
Old Posted 06-23-2011, 01:31 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #1675  
@Nefer: That's a shame. A darn shame. *shakes head* Makes my heart downright break, dear.
Old Posted 06-23-2011, 01:34 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Awww, poor you, here, take a strand of the straight hair, it taste like vanilla ice cream (yes, there's a straight part through the curls, it's just well hidden xD)

And I gotta go, it's almost 2AM here, so I better go to sleep if I ever want to wake up tomorrow ^^;
Last edited by Nefer; 06-23-2011 at 01:39 AM.
Old Posted 06-23-2011, 01:36 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #1677  
Ooh. *nibbles it* Delicious. I love vanilla ice cream. *careful not to split the ends*
Old Posted 06-23-2011, 01:40 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
xD
I forgot to say... goodnight! or good morning...whatever xD
Old Posted 06-23-2011, 01:40 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #1679  
Haha. It's 1:43 AM here. =) Either way works, I suppose.
Old Posted 06-23-2011, 01:44 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Lol ya, it's the same time here actually (well, 1:44AM right now I guess you could say). It's just that if I ever want to start waking up before 9AM again I gotta start going to bed when it's still, well, night and not morning xD *look at time and the fact she's still writting while she's suppose to be offline* FAIL xD
Old Posted 06-23-2011, 01:46 AM Reply With Quote  

Tags
awesomeness, batty, charity, ginger, nightmare