Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Banned
Default Random Anime   #1  
I've seen a lot of anime but not every one.

I'll be making a list of what i've seen and another for what i wanna see.
Then i'll ask you guys what I know nothing of.
Because I just love anime. Though i wouldn't call myself a real fan. Can't cosplay or anything ^^;;
Old Posted 08-13-2011, 04:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Banned
List i've seen::
Sailormoon-stars
Dragonball-gt
Tenchi ( I believe i haven't seen it all )
Pokemon ( seen most of it )
Skip beat ( up to epi 25 no clue what they are doing )
Bleach ( lost track after a bit )
Beelzebub ( to current )

List I wanna See::

Unknown to me::
Last edited by Raven; 08-13-2011 at 04:50 PM.
Old Posted 08-13-2011, 04:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Poconut Overlord
Default   #3  
I, for the life of me, can't watch all or most of ANY tv series. The only except was heroes and that's because I could easily watch it for free, all at one place, and without fear of viruses and stuff. Anyways a list:

Sailor Moon
Dragonball Z
Tenchi
Pokemon
Digimon
Deathnote
....I know there's more but honestly I only watch them because they were on. I liked them but not enough to make sure I saw plenty of it.
Old Posted 08-19-2011, 07:08 AM Reply With Quote  
Human/Succubus/Angel Hybrid Sorceress
Out of that list, I've seen three of the Tenchi Muyo! series and a few Pokemon ones. I did see a bit of Bleach, but both lost interest and lost my place in the series due to a lack of cable

TWALF*UPDATE*/Solar Kiss/dA

I like girls

"Demons, Zombies, Vampires.... I love 'em all!! Especially if they're great in bed :p ~Me

Rule one of the skies: Every airship captain must own one impossibly awesome robot
Old Posted 08-22-2011, 06:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Default   #5  
Ya'll should watch Chaos Head.

It's ten episodes....but for awhile....you may have no clue of wtf is going on. But it's still good :3

So is Buso Renkin....but it's a bit longer.
Old Posted 09-01-2011, 06:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
I could make a list of what I've seen... but it might be too long. >_>
*tries anyways*
A Channel, Air TV, Angel Beats!, Avatar the last Airbender (if you count that), Azumanga Daioh, Big O, Bokura ga Ita, Cardcaptor Sakura, Chobits, Clannad, Cossette no Shouzou, Cowboy Bebop, Darker than Black, Detective Conan, Digimon, Dragonball, Dragonball Z, Duel Masters, Elfen Lied, Excel Saga, FLCL, Fruits Basket, Full Moon wo Sagashite, Gosick, Hamtaro, Heartcatch Precure, Honey and Clover, Inuyasha, K-On, Kare Kano, Kore was Zombie Desu Ka?!, Kuroshistuji, Kyo Kara Maoh, La Corda D'Oro, Le Chevalier D'Eon, Love Hina, Lupin III, Mermaid Melody, Mononoke, NANA, Negima?!, Nyan Koi, OHSHC, Paradise Kiss, Paranoia Agent, Peacemaker Kurogane, Petshop of Horrors, Pokemon, Pretear, Princess Princess, Princess Tutu, Queen's Blade, Rave Master, Rozen Maiden, Ruroni Kenshin, Sacred Blacksmith, Sailor Moon, Samurai Champloo, School Rumble, Shaman King, Speed Grapher, Starry Sky, Steel Angel Kurumi, Tenchi Muyo, Tokyo Mewmew, Toradora, Trigun, Trinity Blood, Tsubasa, Vampire Knight, Wolf's Rain, Yamato Nadeshiko Shinchi Henge, Yuyu Hakusho, Yu-Gi-Oh, Zero no Tsukaima

Those are all I can find by going down a list of anime and listing what Ive already seen. @__@ I know there must be more.

I want to see a lot.. not even going to list those. But if you want a recommendation.. give me a genre and I'll give you an anime. >:D
Old Posted 09-16-2011, 09:18 AM Reply With Quote  
Kookie Book-obsessed :D
Default   #7  
Raine has some really good animes listed but a few other good ones (in my opinion) are Gundam Wing, Naruto, Black Cat, and Black Blood Brothers.
Old Posted 09-24-2011, 02:12 PM Reply With Quote