Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

TWIGNIFICIENT PIXELATOR
Default   #17  
Exactly. I can't say that I've gained TONS of weight, obviously but I have gained some, and others around me have gained more, and then I become thankful that I still have a pretty good metabolism, and yell at myself for trying to change that when I was younger. ^^; Now I'm so thankful for it. ♥
Old Posted 08-01-2012, 08:38 PM Reply With Quote  
L.E.D Sheep
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twigg View Post
One more thing. It doesn't matter how thin or overweight you are, as long as you stop hating yourself and start owning what you have, people will probably lay off when they see how confident you are. :)
^ This.

It doesn't have to be about your appearance! I know the kids in your school are making it that way or whatever, but if you shrug off any physical flaws you may have and start bringing the attention to the beauty of your mind, then that's what will matter. And really, being loved for the beauty of your mind is just so much more rewarding than being loved for your physical beauty.
Old Posted 08-09-2012, 09:13 PM Reply With Quote  
TWIGNIFICIENT PIXELATOR
Default   #19  
Exactly. People notice confidence and individuality way more than the so called imperfections that you notice about yourself. :)
Old Posted 08-14-2012, 09:51 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
hate, hating, kitty, rant, sigh