Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Trisphee Kensai
Default   #17  
"Either way, you are welcome here. I just tire easily of being toyed with or assaulted."
<--Trisphee Kensai-->
Old Posted 08-13-2012, 02:55 PM  
Rainbow Goddess
//rolls in and flings myself at someone random
(:

my closet
Dark is my puppyi luff hermes<3
Old Posted 08-13-2012, 02:59 PM  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #19  

A black draft horse carrying its half turned rider places one heavy hoof down after another keeping its casual stride. The horse bore no armor, just the basic riding gear and it's rider. The rider was a young woman from the looks of it. Though she seemed somewhat lost in the surrounding area as she stayed on her steed.

Colored in blacks and whites as well as splashes of green and floral pinks she was a sight to behind. The rider went by two names... during the wars she was one of the four horsemen of the knights of Chaos. The Famine rider. Yet outside of battle she was the simple Rose knight, a peaceful being who often returned to the fields that were bloodied and barren to try to restore them to their former glory of being lush and green.

She had all but vanished after the last war, the toll of her work weighing heavily on her shoulders. The lives she had taken, the deeds she had done. All of it weighed in her now twisted mind. Lost to her own thoughts as she seemed oblivious to anything around her. Until she noticed the beast she rode stopped... Looking up from her hands she laid eyes on what seemed to be a shelter of sorts... what a odd place for a shelter.

Her pointed ears went back a little as she dismounted from the beast and hesitated staying at its side. Weighing her options as she brushed a few black strands that fell astray from her normally rose pink hair she thought to herself. She could go in... the door seemed welcoming, the aura about this place seemed calm and relaxed. She hesitated still, should she bring her weapon or walk into what very well could be a trap?

Old Posted 08-13-2012, 03:16 PM  
Trisphee Kensai
A familiar presence, an aura he had touched before, had felt on his mind. It was a Knight. What were the knights doing here? Had they finally come for him? Well, he would not fall at their feet so easily.

"show yourself, Knight! I can smell you from here! What is it you want with me? If you seek peace, then you shall know it here. if you seek war, then that you shall also know." He shouted towards the aura.
<--Trisphee Kensai-->
Old Posted 08-13-2012, 03:47 PM  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #21  

She listened to the voice that spoke to her, it somehow felt as if she had crossed paths with this being from somewhere long ago. Though his words amused her as she listened and smiled a little as her eyes narrowed.

"Peace or war.. such a simple question with no true answer."

She waited a moment thinking of her options here, whoever this was seemed to know of the knights. That was amusing as well seeing as the knights had all but vanished from this world. It had been far too long when she had last seen one of her own following.

"I want nothing with you, any quarrel you have with other knights is their business... I am but a simple traveler now. Perhaps a blade for hire... whatever terming you choose."

Curious she was of who this being was who spoke of knowing the knights. Yet it sounded like they did not wish to have any part of their kind here in this place. Ah yes her fellow knights... Slowly their numbers had dwindled, soon enough their name would be forgotten save the few that still roamed the lands.

Old Posted 08-13-2012, 04:01 PM  
Posty McPostsALot
Knight. That was a familiar word to him, as though he had associated himself with the term long ago. He even had a small tinge of recognition for the one who the guardian had called "knight" but things were still vague. He did not remember the time before his last exile from the world...

"Do I know you?"
Old Posted 08-13-2012, 04:19 PM  
Trisphee Kensai
Default   #23  
"I do know you...That voice..." He thought for a moment, recalling all of the Knights he had come into contact with as both a soldier ,and as Oigsule. "The female. Rose Knight. If you have no business here, and are what you now claim to be... then come in, you are welcome here. I would sit with you, in fact, see if we can't get acquainted."
<--Trisphee Kensai-->
Old Posted 08-13-2012, 05:07 PM