Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Hakuna matata
Default Ack   #1  
I wish my mother would believe me when I say something.

a year ago, I found a roach in my room, and my mother told me that I was wrong because she hadn't seen it but the next day, it appeared again and I hit the living daylights out of it to prove it was there...
my family came and were like ackk gross and we took care of the problem...

(the issue started after I heard one of our new neighbor's pet rats got loose and we found a herd of them eating our rabbit food....)

----

well anyway this last week I saw another one and yesterday my mother asked me since she hasn't seen this so called roach...
if i didn't mistake a silver fish for a roach
-_-

mother I'm not that stupid... and silver fish don't fly at your face... nor are as dark colored or even the same size (at least here they aren't)

she more likely was trying to make herself feel better thinking that I'm mental and can't see worth anything... but with having 20/20 vision makes her logic stupid and made me grumpy...

((((she was at least nice enough to help clean some and get what was needed like roach motel and other stuff to kill them but I wish she'd believe me more often...))))
Old Posted 06-04-2012, 11:19 AM Reply With Quote  
-:-o}}}-O-{{{o-:-
I'm not a mom (well I am to 2 cats) but I am a married female older person and a homeowner and a former renter of many a home. I think probably your mom wants to believe you saw a silverfish but she really does believes you saw one. I really doubt that on the basic level of family, you being her son or daughter, that she really does not believe you. Family is family and I bet you if it were something huge and super serious that she would believe you right off. But roaches are a pest that gives even the most hardened person the willies. So I can kind of understand her asking are you sure it is not a silverfish even though she probably believed you right off. She just didn't want to believe it. Good luck getting rid of them, lucky thing you saw it.
I used to have a sig. Really.
Old Posted 06-04-2012, 07:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #3  
Yeah, I just wish I could keep my cats in this house... sister with allergies, but those cats are bug killers I'd feel better to at least sleep in my room without having to worry about the light being on since they don't seem to appear as much in rooms with more light...

I don't know about mom sometimes... last time everyone told me, excluding my youngest sister, that I was crazy... and that it wasn't possible
but I guess since last time I proved it, mom more likely believed me some...
she lectured me about it again today saying that it is highly unlikely I saw one... because no one else has seen it...

I guess it's frustrating that she has to respond that way

also, thanks =)
Old Posted 06-04-2012, 11:03 PM Reply With Quote