Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Weaver of Tales
Default [CoS RP Thread] - Earn Rations, and Get Your Kid Grown!   #1  
[This is for people who HAVE a CoS only. If you are interested in purchasing / ordering one, see the main thread here. Orders will be opening again shortly]

SETTING:
Someone has called your guardian and CoS to attend a meeting in a... graveyard of all places. The cemetery in question is scary, dark, and quiet, and the building the meeting is being held in is about 20 feet from the entrance, in a huge mausoleum in the center of the cemetery.

OOC: The meeting is to pool rations and water, organized by someone your guardian doesn't know. But since everyone's pulling together, maybe your guardian finds it prudent to attend.

"What do I do?"
Interact. Play with your CoS. The one person I feel who's committed the most effort will get their CoS drawn. If you own more than one, only choose ONE to participate with.

"Aren't you on hiatus?"
Yes and no. I got my tablet back, but I'm not really into the swing of things yet. This RP is also to give my art-block a nice ol' kick to the head.

"How do you count points?"
I have my own criteria for who I think participates the most.

"I want to play! But I don't have a CoS..."
If you really want to play, feel free to do so. If the person who contributes the most is one that doesn't HAVE a CoS - one will be drawn for them free of charge.
Old Posted 01-10-2012, 05:12 PM  
gnometastic
[...but I have twins LOL how do I play just one? well, actually I have nearly a half dozen(I should get one more to make it even OwO), so I'll have to figure out whom I should be...]
I've gone to look for myself, if I should return before I get back keep me here.

beautiful art by littl3chocobo
Old Posted 01-10-2012, 09:21 PM  
The Weaver of Tales
Default   #3  
[Fey may use the twins~ It's one 'set' - so you couldn't use your twins AND someone else. But the twins are good~]
Old Posted 01-10-2012, 10:43 PM  
Poconut Overlord
((...ugh I hate how links confuse the system of whether or not I'm actually logged in. Anyways- I forgot my CoS's info! -is stupid- Sorry! D= I thought I saved a word file though...at least I know his name: Soriin. ^-^;

ps I know I won't rp enough to win. I barely post much. But hopefully i can help kick this thread forward? ))

Jurinjo walked into the graveyard. Even though he was quite used to being in them thanks to a certain class he not once went at night. It made him feel light-headed and weary. And yet at his back was his own Child of Song: Soriin, a ghost. Everything about him and this whole situation was well...messed up. Jurinjo couldn't help but think "why me?" despite Soriin having it much worse.

"I swear if a rotting corpse rises from the ground I WILL get the hell out of here." Jurinjo's tone made it sound more of a tension breaker. Soriin gave a small smile at the joke.
Old Posted 01-13-2012, 03:22 PM  
The Weaver of Tales
Default   #5  
[I can't exactly post until a few other people post here... It's starting to be very discouraging....]
Old Posted 01-23-2012, 10:23 AM