Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Sized Ninja
Default Broken and don't know how to cope anymore   #1  
So just when I thought everything was going right in my life.. I have a panic attack..well make that two back to back. I know ift was my own way of telling me I need to get rid of everything that I'm hiding deep in my mind..

I hate the fact that I had it at work.. I was kinda frustrated but that kinda happenes when its busy but the frustration goes away when it dies down.

One of my coworkers came over to give me my first break. Well I was finishing up with my last customer but it was taking a while because he kept asking what his total was then taking something off then adding something totally different. He did that a good 4 times and so I had some items around the printer. Well my coworker made a remark and I snapped at him in front of the customers... I think that was a major trigger to the attacks..

It took me about an hour and 15 minutes to calm down from it. My CSM (Customer Service Manager) talked to me and told me there are resources for this kinda stuff offered through work but was unsure if it was for full time or if part time had limitations.

Why do I feel like I'm a fuck up? Why do I feel like I'm letting people down when this kinda stuff happenes?

Thanks so much littl3chocobo

Quest thread~http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showt...39#post1503339
Old Posted 05-22-2011, 09:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Neko-chan Nya Nya~
It's hard to give reasons why.. panic attacks are hard to deal with and sometimes it seems like they come and go randomly.

It sounds like you work in retail and most that I've been at have a free call-in help line to talk stuff over and help determine what's going on to trigger these. Other than that you can try to find a therapist or councellor, though there aren't very many (if any) good free ones.

-hugs Pocket- I really hope you find out what's wrong and I'm sure if you just need to vent or talk I or someone else here would be happy to :3
Old Posted 05-22-2011, 12:53 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
Default   #3  
I'm going through the same emotions now...I feel more depressed than mad. My last job basically fired me because I wasn't focused on the job. But my question with them is how can you be focus on a job that involves people screaming in your ear and giving you rude remarks to piss you off but you can't piss them off.

OBBIE'S twin sister
My Baby:Link Super secret Mission:Link
Old Posted 05-22-2011, 06:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Sized Ninja
See I just have my 90 day evaluation last week and aced it so managment loves me. So I'm like why now...?

Old Posted 05-22-2011, 06:51 PM Reply With Quote  
The only Prof. of Fizzyology
Default   #5  
Life is stressful, it's natural to occasionally have an 'episode' or to feel like you're screwing up. It's called human nature love. That and depending on your range of self confidence you can feel like that more often then others.

Most people bottle up their problems till it explodes on them and their friends coworkers etc. Don't forget Pocket: I'm ALWAYS cool with people ranting at me, so if you need to vent, feel free to send me a chain of texts that nearly kills my phone XD <3

Click to go to Quest Thread ---v

Member since Nov. 4th 2010
Old Posted 05-23-2011, 02:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Vivacious Vampiress
huni, i can totally relate. but mine isn't from work. it's from lack of work, and trouble in my marriage. like fizzy said, we tend to bottle it up until it explodes. that's when you have to be careful that you don't do something you're going to regret... that's the boat i'm in right now. *hugs* so, if you need to talk with someone, i'm here, too.

gift by Anariel

What's Your Kwest?
Currently Kwesting for: Crimson Frilly Dress
Old Posted 05-24-2011, 03:54 PM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
Default   #7  
I totally wish I had the support system you do, Pocket. <3

I find myself in situations like these ALL the time. More often now, than ever. And I can't figure out why.
Mama bat to a beautiful baby bat <3
Old Posted 05-24-2011, 04:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Sized Ninja
Whats going on Batty? -sorry for the lack of better phasing..-

Old Posted 05-24-2011, 05:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Neko-chan Nya Nya~
Default   #9  
Are you feeling better Pocket?

And Batty...you have all of Trisphee if you need someone to listen :3
Old Posted 05-24-2011, 05:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Sized Ninja
Serra~ Ya. I just have a head ache today.

Old Posted 05-24-2011, 06:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Neko-chan Nya Nya~
Default   #11  
I'm glad you're feeling better Pocket. Headaches are a pain but at least more manageable.
Old Posted 05-24-2011, 08:28 PM Reply With Quote