Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Hakuna matata
Default Family   #1  
IS SO FRUSTRATING UGHHHH.

Literally just spent the WHOLE DAY having deep convos with my 3 sisters and father about our dysfunctional ass family and its like

NO ONE is willing to try to heal our fractured relationships. Why would they want to keep having such terrible relationships with one another?
Why continue to be bitter and resentful over things that happened so long ago??
We've all changed as people, we've all grown. Things are different now...

Just frustrating. I want to see my family grow and thrive, move past all the struggle and dysfunction..but no one wants to put in the effort.
Sad, really.

The worst part is I get why they're like that.
I wonder why I'm the only only whose willing to move forward.
Old Posted 02-15-2017, 01:22 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
I hate family issues :( sometimes you just have to hold your head up and try to be the bigger person in the room though and that is all you can do...

Old Posted 02-15-2017, 11:04 AM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Default   #3  
People are scared of change. But we all need a change. It's the only way to get better.
Ruff..
Old Posted 02-15-2017, 04:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Glitch: It just sucks because I hate seeing them all be miserable with one another. Plus then it extends out to how they treat me. Like...my 4 sisters and I have very torn relationships with one another. When we talk it's usually very superficial with little substance. Its pretty sad...very desperate. Like, I want to fix it but they're stuck on the past while claiming they're a new, improved version of their old self. If you want us to view you differently, then view us just as differently? We've owned up to our wrongs. Hindsight is 20/20. We should've done things differently but can't really change the past, only our future interactions.

Just ugh.
This crap gave me some heavy anxiety though. Couldn't fall asleep till 10am when I went to bed at 3am. .-.
Glad I don't have to work today.

Bassy My dad was saying something like that. Like..everyone is constantly changing. They only wanna change in their own way, though. In ways that give them instant relief and don't want to put in any effort to try and make changes elsewhere that may be uncomfortable or a little painful.
Old Posted 02-15-2017, 04:23 PM Reply With Quote  
petite fantaisiste
Default   #5  
Pride might have something to do with not moving forward? Though, I'm not sure how one might steer away from that.

Old Posted 02-15-2017, 05:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Poti For sure it does.
They all feel victmized but don't realize they also were causing harm and don't want to be the ones to initiate any change.
Old Posted 02-15-2017, 05:29 PM Reply With Quote