Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Confused
Default Fresh Out of the Packaging   #1  
Gosh, I hope you kept a receipt. No? Well, guess you can't return me. You're stuck with me now.

So, what about me? I guess what do you want to know? I'm not terribly different from most people drawn to these kinds of places. I like playing around with avatars, I had my stint with anime and manga, although I do still read webcomics and watch the occasional anime. I like korean dramas. I love movies. I'm a big Disney freak.

Like most people here I imagine, I really love roleplaying. I have lots of opinions, but I tend to be mindful of other people's perspectives and I try to respect that just because our opinions might differ, that doesn't make either of us wrong or less than each other. We're still human beings and sometimes we lose sight of that when faced with people who don't agree with us. I try not to do that.

I'm a very interesting person when you get to know me beyond the tired banter of "I'm New" threads. I can guarantee you, you haven't met many people just like me. But that's the beauty of places like this, isn't it?

So I understand Tris is not as active as it may have once been, but I'll be glad to hear from anyone still milling about nowadays. It's nice to be here and hopefully I can get some decent threads soon. Time to figure out the earn rate on Aurum.

Any helpful tips you wanna throw at me, feel free! I'm pretty green.
Old Posted 10-14-2014, 02:39 AM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
Wow, this is a very nice introduction! Very nice to meet you :) Do you have any nicknames you go by?

There are a few thread in Club House that are somewhat active. I've been trying to stay around recently, and I'll sign in and if anyone at all is on I will make an attempt to post on their profile, and post around the forums. If you have any questions you can ask. :3
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 10-14-2014, 03:04 AM Reply With Quote  
Confused
Default   #3  
Hi again! <3 Most people just call me Alice, since that's the username I use on most of the forums I go to. Although I will make a note that my u/n is not based on the apparently popular book Alice In Zombieland. I have not, in fact, even read the book and didn't know about it at all until people started leaving comments on my profile on another site saying how much they loved that book. Who knew!

Actually, I originally chose this name because of a character I played in a tabletop roleplaying game. It was a horror-genre game that seriously scared the crap out of me nine times out of ten. I loved that character and I loved the story we were making together. In that story, my character affectionately dubbed they world they lived in "Zombieland" because of these monstrous, zombie-like creatures that inhabited it after the big tragic world-end event, for which we were all in stasis for, and therefore did not get to experience until post-disaster.

Ah, sorry, rambling! I tend to do that when I get talking about gaming. But yes, back to that original question, I most often go by Alice, but I also answer to Ki and Sway. Pick your poison! <3

And I will definitely be checking out some of the Club Houses. Much like the Hangouts of my main forum, I bet that's where all the action is! Or at least, when it's not 3 in the morning and people aren't sleeping! XD
Old Posted 10-14-2014, 03:57 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Hey there, welcome to Tris. You've got a nice avatar already.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 10-14-2014, 12:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
Default   #5  
*Hands Library Card*
Welcome to the library, young Trisphite.

I admit, I don't roleplay as much (I've learned I am quite terrible at it )
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Old Posted 10-14-2014, 02:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Confused
*Tucks library card away* Thank you, Lawtan! I'm pleased to be here.

Thank you Espy, that's courtesy of a very awesome, very colorful lady, whom shall not be named. *Grins* It was definitely a big help and I'm really digging it so far. It could still use some work though so I have goals to work towards!
Old Posted 10-14-2014, 10:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Confused
Default   #7  
*Tucks library card away* Thank you, Lawtan! I'm pleased to be here.

Thank you Espy, that's courtesy of a very awesome, very colorful lady, whom shall not be named. *Grins* It was definitely a big help and I'm really digging it so far. It could still use some work though so I have goals to work towards!
Old Posted 10-14-2014, 10:56 PM Reply With Quote