Not Logged In

Beloved Hunter
Default Which Is The Best Warrior?   #1  
I am gonna cut this clean and simple.

Rules:
* Follow Trisphee Rules
* Be Creative and Fun Every Post

How To Play:
Every time you post you should post a fighter description of your Avatar. Then you, select a one of the two posters above you, and describe how you would use your powers to defeat them into your own victory.

ex:
dog: fluffy canine that has hunting abilities just took out a ghost with his mighty bark.
cat: I am name fluffy I have a moon white spot on my forehead and is consider the gardien of Hell.
"Dog you chose your worst Catmare."
Hell fire surrounds the dog as he was distracted by the Ghost.

Then it continues I will post my post here and I hope you all enjoy this game, If not that's ok.
-----------------------------------------------

I am what is considered an Inarni Only the truly damned or the fairly lucky ones has seen our one true form out of many. What is an Inarni we are considered one and all the same fox, kitsune, Yoko, vixen, etc. But that doesn't always mean we are always the bad guy. Yes I feed on the hearts of Man, but only if they are willing to give it to me. Fox Fire, is one of my few weaker abilites where I could just freeze time with my blood and kill you all in seconds and feast on all the hearts that my little tum tum can handle.

"Oh Fluffy, come now your not suppose to be up here."

"Now scat cat"
I snap my fingers as flames appear and dance with my elegant wave of my hand, till a fast motion is flicked at the cat and the flames light up the smaller yoko's tail.
Old Posted 12-01-2012, 10:03 PM Reply With Quote